SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Republic Commando

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Republic Commando   Republic Commando Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:49 pm

(ooc: I'm doing a republic commando based RPG like the one Duvnar made that got closed but a different story than him.)

Here's the list of people that can join.

Boss=Floris Redblake
Sniper commando=Ali Xen
Demolitions commando=Duvnar Magnum
Slicer commando= Caredetru Tykuper

Here are some optional people.

Main enemy 1, an Elite Desert Swooper who leads a gang called the Skulls=?
Main enemy 1's assistant=?

PM me if you want a space in the RPG, and also PM me if you think of a good character to add to this.

If you choose a bad guy, it doesn't have to be your character, you can make a new profile or just use your normal person.

Does anyone want to be the swooper? If not i'll just be them. I'll start it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:33 pm

Floris arrived at the Tatooine military base 30 minutes early. He liked to get places early, to be able to think about his mission. The commander of the mission walked by Floris and said "Ahh, you must be Floris?" Floris stood up and gave him a salute, "Yes commander." The commander said with a slight smile "Well, here is your black Kataarn armor." Floris took it and said "Thank you, i'll change into it now." Floris walked into the locker room and put it on.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 pm

You guys can post now.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:07 am

Ali walked up next to him and smiled. He had that "I'm awesome" look on his face. He was an excellent sniper in the commando force. He could out gun anyone in the Inner or Outer rim planets. He looked to Floris (If your playing you) again and see I like your armor. He wasn't expecting much of an answer but an answer he did expect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Sponsored content

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Commando
Page 1 of 1