SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I do artwork

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

I do artwork Empty
PostSubject: I do artwork   I do artwork Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:22 am

If any one needs an avatar or a signature, I will be more than happy to do it for you for free(but it may take a little while cause I rarely have any access to the scanner). It is not the crappy photoshop "art" which is really just someone stealing other';s work and putting it on a background, I take real pencils and Crayola art products to real paper. It is rare that you will find a photoshop "artist" who can draw, paint, and sculpt what they "create".
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

I do artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do artwork   I do artwork Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:59 am

Cared hey do you have a website if not I'd like to make you one for your avatar pics and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan
Registration date : 2008-10-10

I do artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do artwork   I do artwork Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Cared, You can jus go to Weebly.com and make a website for free or if you want a free forum then just go to forumotion.net
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

I do artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do artwork   I do artwork Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:22 am

Also if you have time you could just check out freewebs.com I used it for some games that the schools blocked to get around them. But then we just all got accounts to the webblocking program and shut it off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Sponsored content

I do artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do artwork   I do artwork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I do artwork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: Galactic Fourms :: Galactic Market-
Jump to: