SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:31 pm

Manager: OH NO YOU WON'T! NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED IN ANYMORE!

The Manager slammed shut the gates and locked them all out. Then all the sudden a blizzard started

Duvnar: We should probebly get to my ship now.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Savuel walks past the group and up to the closed gate and then turns to the group of people

Savuel:(coldy) So you ruined it for the rest of us that missed the party....great

He is about to walk past them when he stops and gives them a look again, this time taking in their faces with curiosity

Savuel: You all know Noj Metal don't you... You were all at his funeral...
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Zekrow, Valor, Gwazi, Urik and Reticha and Zane: We weren't
Duvnar: I wanted to, but I was arrested by the smae faction that killed Noj at the time... You know him? But this is no place to talk. Everyone get to my ship... Now...

Duvnar and his friends headed to his ship and got aboard and waited for the others, if they stayed outside much longer they would freeze to death.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Savuel followed onto the ship and looked at the gand that claimed he was Noj's friend

Savuel: I didn't know Noj like i would have wanted to, he saved me from myself. But i never knew who he was, but i recieved word of his funeral and i came and saw.... I am but a fan of Noj Metal and what he did for me....

Savuel breathes in deep closing his eyes, thinking to himself
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:02 pm

As the others walked off, Caredetru still paid no mind to any of the people running around behind him. He kept his focus on Tressa, who began to seem a bit ashamed of herself as Caredetru scolded her.

Caredetru: Why would you even do such a thing?
Tressa: Well, they keep me thin and focused and stress free. And honestly, what would you rather have? A pretty, focused, and stress free wife or one who is fat, crazy and pretty much pulling her hair out?
Caredetru: Well I can tell you one thing, I would much rather have a living wife than a dead one. Just go to Duvnar's ship. I'll find Irith and meet you there.
Tressa looked away, ashamed of herself and saddened that Caredetru would rate her so. Caredetru walked off and soon returned with Irith's tiny hand in his very large one. He walks straight passed Tressa, without so much as a word. Tressa looked down at the smouldering Death-stick in her fingers, and threw it with all of her force as far away as she could. She looked up at the dark night sky, and the snow and wind stabbed at her face like a flurry of daggers. She looked back at Caredertu, leading Irith, and started off in the same direction. As Savuel took one last breath, he also began walking after the others

[center]END OF SCENE 2

SCENE 3

(Onboard Duvnar's ship. It is warm, foul smelling, and brightly lit. It is very small and quaint yet full of color and furnishings. Everyone enters and begins to remove their coats. Caredetru still does not speak to Tressa)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Reticha: All Right boys! Off to Bed!
Gwazi and Valor: Aw man! But!
Reticha: No Buts!

The two boys went to bed, Reticha started to watch the holonew's through their Television Network as Rekrow and Urik Played a Game of Galactic Conquer, Zane decided to look over everything in the cockpit as Duvnar spoke with Savuel

Duvnar Magnum: "I knew Noj was a good man somewhere in their... Him and his droid did often leave us for dead but I knew he wasn't completely corrupt, but I swear that the Neo-Crusaders will pay for their betrayel!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:01 am

(OOC: The truth of it is aparently I betrayed their honor... course around that time honor was the name of merc's and pirates... and before attacking the mercs and pirates.)

Savuel looked Duvnar, he was struck with new information

Savuel: He had a droid? When he met me he was suffering from multipersonality disorder.

He thought to himself again, while in the ship he had done that many times, constantly pausing

Savuel: The alter-ego he had was called Shadow if I remember...
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:41 am

Duvnar: "You must of met him after he lost Rioger... He had other droids before him but they all died... But yes he was dealing with shadow, you could saw Shadow was his evil twin... But they started to get along... when Noj Died"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Floris was very glad to be inside a warm ship. Noj saved his life in an execution arenea once, and he didn't even go to the funeral. Floris was feeling guilty about this.

Floris: Rioger, for some reason i love that droid, he's saved my life a couple times. I guess that's why.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:08 pm

He sat staring at the silent couple who were argueing before

Savuel: Who are they?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Duvnar's Memorywas slightly damaged thanks to WizTiz, he lost small memories but that was all, he started to remember attending Noj's Funeral, he just dosen't know if he was their the whole time or if someone took him away

(OOC: I say this because I'm no longer banned for an odd reason so I'm in Noj's RPG, if Wilhelm bans me again though I'll say his men invaded the Funeral and took me away)

Duvnar Magnum: Wait... I remember.. I was at the Funeral, I just don't know if I left part way through... But those two are Caredetru and Tressa, nice couple but can both get real agressive at times, but they can both be extreme softiess as well.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Saveul: Hm well, I will keep that in mind when aroudn them

savuel kept an eye on them for a second before returning his stare toward duvnar

Savuel: So what interest do you have in archiology?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:46 am

Duvnar: None.. You would want to talk to Zane or Caredetru about that. Oddly both people in are group that enjoy both happen to be cannibles.

Duvnar Pulls out his sword ina stylish fashion

Duvnar: This is my Intrest...
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 am

Savuel leans in and looks up and down the blade

Savuel: It looks in fine condition, you should sharpen it more often. That or replace it with a pole.

Savuel sits back up

Savuel: I don't have weapons of my own, but I have academy training with basic combat in basic Projectile and Melee weapons. Ever been to Rhen Var?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 am

Duvnar pulled out a switch blade and started to sharpen his sword

Duvnar: Don't believe I have.. If you want though you could join me and my crew and we'll supply you with the weapons you need.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:35 pm

He gives him a queer look

Savuel: What exactly does your crew do?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Duvnar put his sword away, he could tell Savuel was interested

Duvnar Magnum: We spend much time exploring, checking out different places and getting caught in intresting adventures.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:06 pm

Savuel gives an approving nod

Savuel: When you say interesting adventures, could you give an example of one?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Duvnar: Well, theirs fighting the Sith Lord Garrus, Taking part in Pod Races, Intresting Cantina Events, Big Battles, Exploring, Undercover Work! Stuff like that!
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:18 pm

Floris was just listening to duvnar and savuel's conversation. He wanted to see if savuel would join the NR.

Floris: You could join the New Republic and help rid the galaxy of the evil galactic empire. I can hook you up if you want.
Back to top Go down
Shevi Nalin
Jedi Youngling

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:34 pm

(ooc- Caredetru called me and told me all about the plot of this thread and everything like that. He told me to post this exactly whenever I get the chance, cause he isn't going to be on until later tonight. Yes, he did give me the authority to end the act with this.)

The ship was rocked by a series of explosions from outside. Every one was flung to the floor. There was shouting and blaster fire heard from outside. A bomb siren began to blaire.

END OF SCENE 3

END OF ACT 1

(ooc- Caredetru will probably put up ACT 2 as soon as he can, but no more posts will be allowed here)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:07 pm

(OOC: Kinda Fuuny that every time an Act End it's the first post in the next page huh?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: