SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empires Domination

Go down 
+4
Nyon Dralor
William Blart
Shevi Nalin
Gwazi Magnum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Empires Domination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Jacky came rushing out after Cared and the rest. Holding his suitcase and com-link.

Jacky to Tressa: Tell Duvnar I'll be his wingman. I just fixed up the Eye of the Beholder and would gladly follow you.

Jacky didn't wait for a response , he just went back to his shed in the close woods and prepared for launch.

Jacky over the com link: Oh, Tressa, Cazee is with y'all so ....yeah.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:27 pm

While Duvnar and Greig were talking they got Treesa's message, but she had left it on waiting for a reply so she could hear the whole coversation that was about to take place

Greig: Duvnar I know you going to help them but don't... we got 50 TIE Fighters on are tail and Zoroko going to literaly blow up Naboo in about 10 Minutes! We have no time!

Duvnar: LOOK HERE! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR A JEDI OR NOT! THEIR MY FRIENDS AND I'M GOING TO HELP THEM!

Greig knowing Duvnar was being stubborn got up and ignited his lightsaber, the buzz was loud enough the tykupers could hear that to

Greig: Don't make me use this... I was sent to help you and I will, don't go suicidal on me!

Urik: Don't you dare you stupid jedi!

Urik, Zeekrow, Reticha, Gwazi and Valor were all standing about 10 feet away from Greig, Gwazi and Valor ignited their sabers and launched at him. Greig was knocked unconcious and locked in a holding cell for now. Gwazi and Zane customly made it so even force-users and Lightsaber wielders couldn't get out. Duvnar rushed to the cockpit to meet up with Zane

Duvnar: Turn this ship around now!

Zane: I heard! I wish I could but the second I do this ship will be nothing but space dust!

Duvnar: Isn't their anything you can do?

Zane: ... Their is one thing...

Duvnar: What!? What is it?

Zane: We can abort by ejecting in the cockpit but that leaves the ships weaponless and even more vurnable after the commotion from the TIE's crashing in the other part of the ship clears up.

Duvnar: How long would that last?

Zane: These are elite solders, they would be distracted for about 30 seconds tops...

Duvnar:... Do it...

Zane nodded in agreement, he wanted to save them just as much as Duvnar did. They knew Greig probebly wouldn't survive but it was him for their friends, they made a choice. Zane grabbed the comlink

Zane: Everyone in the Cock Pit now! Don't worry about the Jedi!

In about 10 seconds everyone was in, Zane sealed the door shut and pressed the eject button. The Cockpit disconnected and lauched off back in Naboo as at alarming and uncontrolable speed, for most pilots at least, The TIE's crashed into the remaining of the ship and into each other killing about 20 to 30, The ship blew up however killing another 10 but the damage caused before it exploded left a hole in greig's cell, he had jumped out the second before the ship exploded, he ignited his saber and started slicing off the roof's of the ships and killing the Pilots, but as he did he looked at Duvnars cockpit and smiled, Duvnar had made an honourable choice, today he was the jedi not Greig

Duvnar: Are we going to be able to land this thing!?

Zane: I think so! JUST HANG ON!!!

The Cockpit started to light on fire from below, they were about 100 feet above the front of the tykupers household swooping in fast, withing seconds the cockpit banged against the road, it damage and dented the metal but put out the fire, hyperspace was damaged to so no hyperspace. Duvnar opened the gate to see the three tykupers standing thier shocked, so was Jacky

Duvnar: Anyone call for a ride?

The four got on board and the cockpit took off again, it was taking a different route

(OOC: To others who were already on my ship you are not dead, you would also be on the cockpit)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darth Vurkula got a message through the force. The crew escaped, they were not heading towards her. Then Zoroko contacted her

Zoroko: I feel it to... They got away... But no worries... They will come to where you are... They need a ship, a ship capable of escaping and your place is the only place to get one safely... well at least they think it's safe... You just wait...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnar: We can't escape like this! Where do we get a good ship!

Zane: The same place we got the Golden Falcon, the Asteroid, are good friend Ludo thier made us the ship and has made several exact copies remember?

Valor: Why would he do that?

Zane: One he liked the ship, and mostly because he figured duvnar would destroy his and need another... he was right but he though it would be at least 3 months before Duvnar would need a new one... Not 3 Days...

Reticha: When we get a Landspeeder to drive the boys to school I'm not trusting you with it Duvnar!

Duvnar: Ya! Ya! Laugh it up!
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Tressa: F*ck hyperspace, we need to get off of this planet NOW! There is absolutely no way of knowing how much time we have! We need to GO!!

Caredetru signs some things, and Tressa interprets them

Tressa: Caredetru says that if we need a ship, he can steal one from the parking garage by the arena. It shouldn't take more than a minute to get there if this thing is fast.
Irith: What about Jacky? He said that he was going to get his ship. We might be able to use that.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:17 pm

By the time these ideas were recomended Zane had already boosted up the engines and to close to the Asteroid

Zane: We could turn back but were closer to the Asteroid now and... what the! WHAT IS THIS!

Duvnar: What!? What is it!?

Zane: A Tractor beam! From the Asteroid! It's Luring us in!

Duvnar: This isn't good! Brace yourselves!

The ship was dragged inot the hangar, when the gate opened Duvnar, Urik, Reticha, Gwazi and Valor charged out weapons drawn at whoever had dragged them in. Zane and Zeekrow stayed back and aimed their rifles. The Cloacked Figure extendend a Hand and the five charging at them were sent flying back. Urik and Duvnar slammed against the Cockpit, Reticha slammed against the metal door sealing the hangar but Gwazi and Valor bounced off the walls and landed infront of her sabers ignited. Zeekrow and Zane slowly walked out only for the figure to start force choking them and toss them into a wall of the hangar. She then ignited her saber and started to lift up the ship, then the ship flew at the Hangar Door and crahsed into it. Gwazi and Valor charged at the figure, she spun her saber with great efficency, he sliced into Valor's gut and tossed him into a wall and got stuck in a stalemate with Valor

(OOC: Please Note She will make it out alive and Urik will die)

Greig hi-jacked the last TIE Fighter to see the cockpit of Duvnar's ship being dragged in, he had snuck up on the cockpit and landed himself under the ship where no one could see him, once the ship was launched against the door Greig force jumped off it, he ignited his saber and landed right behind Gwazi

Greig: What did I miss?

The Figure let one of her hands off the saber and forced it out at greig but Greig extended a hand out as well and they canceld each other out. The Figure spun around and sliced Gwazi in the gut, he fell on his knees dropping his lightsaber and Greig charged at the figure, they were now at a stake mate. Gwazi was force healing himself but it would take a while, Valor was starting to get up and picked up his saber but rushed back to the ship, he helped Duvnar, Reticha, Urik, Zane and Zeekrow up. They all just stood in shock watching the battle. Valor however charged in saber ignited. Gwazi did the same when Valor passed him, he wasn't fully healed but their was no more open wound, he just felt pain and tension, The two boys leaped at Her only for her to bring out a second saber to hold back both of them. Then out of the walls appeard 12 Sith Assassins. Six enterd the ship sabers ignited, One of them Coverd Irith's mouth with one hand and wrapped his other around her to keep her still, Another did the same to Jacky, a third sliced his saber through TC but not damaging any memory the fourth slammed Jimmy against the cockpit wall and held a saber to his neck as the fifth grabbed Tressa like Irith was grabbed and the sixth was almost as skilled a Tukoshi and ignited his saber at Caredetru.

The other six were outside. One each cuffed Zane, Duvnar, Reticha and Zeekrow but Urik was more resistent and two took him down. The five of them were brought to the side of the room. Then one of the assassins who was keeping Urik down left and flipped a switch, Urik only need one guard now that he was cuffed. When the switch was flicked the Hangar door opened. The Assassins inside the Cockpit force jumped out grabbing Jacky, Irith, Tressa and Jimmy. The other two just leaped out and landed in the Hangar leaving Caredetru for dead

(OOC: OK, Caredetru you can eaisly just force jump out yourself and Jimmy, you can easily just grab TC's memory before you were forced out or something... I think you know why I killed him though 'hint' 'hint')
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:21 pm

Tressa and Irith were pulled out with the assassin. He force jumped all the way across the hangar, Tressa and Irith still writhing in a force grip. He brought them down next to him, and them shoved them through a doorway, which he then proceeded to enter. Caredetru was about to leap after them, but he was force pushed down. He hit the floor, then turned to see who had knocked him down. It was a Togruta man, dressed in an assassin cloak with his red lightsaber ignited and pointed at Caredetru. Caredetru leaped up from the ground, and rushed the sith - his own red sabre ignited. He attempted to run the Togruta through, but the sith slashed down Caredetru's sabre. Caredetru had expected this, and jamed his own sabre into the ground. He cartwheeled over it, kicking the sith in the side of the face. He landed, and pulled his sabre from the ground. He sliced down at the sith, who blocked it, then sent a slash upwards, only to be thwarted by Caredetru. The sabres clashed and sent riples through the force every time they clanged against eachother, and could be felt by every force sensitive in the galaxy. They all knew that somewhere a light sabre battle was taking place. The two were very evenly matched swordsmen. This was very rare to find someone as good with a blade as Caredetru. They were evenly matched, but had diferent styles. Caredetru always kept a bit of a distance, leading all of his attacks with the point as one must do with a rapier, and the sith assassin just hacking and slashing as hard as he can. One would stab and the other would slash it away and then one would slash and be blocked and one would slice and the other would parry. Neither of them were getting anywhere until the Togruta made one critical mistake. Caredetru was swinging the sabre around from the right, and the sith was swinging his down from the left. The two met, and Caredetru's superior strength over powered the Togruta. The assassin's hand flew back, and the light sabre slipped out and was flung across the hangar. The sith looked backwards at it, and then when he was turning back to see Caredetru he got a sabred stabbed through his left shoulder. Caredetru gave a smile, and there appeared a ring of dark Maroon on the very inside of his otherwise white Iris. He jammed the sabre even deeper through the sith's shoulder, up to the hilt. He dragged it across the Togruta's chest, killing the sith. Caredetru retracted the blade, and his eyes returned to their normal coloring.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Sark was enraged by TC's death. With no regard for his own saftey, he let loose a selkath war cry and leaped out of the ship and at the assasin. The assasin was caught off gaurd but managed to give Sark a good shoulder wound. Dispite his injuries, he attacked with all his strength. his claws were a good 3 inches long and he shoved them into his neck so hard the assasin's neck broke. When a trooper came closer, he roared again and ripped off his helmet and shoving his claws into the troopers neck as well. This was the most strength and bloodlust Sark had ever demonstrated. Normally he would prefer to kill the empire with his fathers blaster, but this was different. Sark pulled what remained of TC's body and placed it down on the ground. He knelt there, quietly sobbing with no regard for what the others would think of him.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm

(OOC: lol, Fish Head's sobbing over a trash compactor!)

Jimmy and Caredetru started to make a mess in the Hangar, they had killed two of the 12 Assassins. Gwazi knew the two would die alone, they needed help. Gwazi while fighting this mysterious figure focus and used battle medatation, this gave the allies the strength to free themselves from their cuffs. Urik grabbed two Assassin's by the neck and banged their heads together cracking their skulls, he tossed one to the ground head first killing him by smashing his brain and skull into pices, the other one was tossed into the wall and then Urik landed his fist into the 2nd's ribs, he gripped some and ripped them out then grabbed the assassin's head by covering his eyes with his fingers and placing his palm on his scalp then pulled the head towards him in a 90 degreee turn the neck snapped and the assassin layed dead. Retica pulled out her sword and swung it behind her stabbing one assassin the heart killing him. Duvnar pulled out his sword and did the same but a seventh was charging at him, Zane shot that one in the leg and Duvnar rushed at the assassin and sliced his head off. Zane then pulled out his own dagger and stabbed the cheast of an Assassin behind him, Zeekrow them threw that assassin in the air grabbed his head as he fell and then slammed him into the floor killing him. The other four were scared and vurnable at this point. (OOC: Hope you don't what I'm about to do), Tressa took out her pistol and shot one assassin in the heart, he stumbled back and then she shot him in the head killing him. Irith took a lightsaber from a dead assassin and charged at one, she slipped it under the assassin's and stabbed it through his neck into the brain. Then pulling it out she stabbed another one in the waist while Tressa shot that one in the head. The last one charged for Jacky, Jacky pulled out a rifle and shot the assassin but it defelcted, he then charged at him with his pike the two collided, tressa shot the assassin in the arm making him stumble so Jacky could finished him off. Back to the saber Duel the mysteirous figure was starting to get overwhelmed, Zoroko them sent a vision in her mind

Zoroko: Vurkula... You are afraid... you are holding back... unleash your true power

Zoroko then used the force to trigger a power resting inside his apprentice that can only be relised by the master of the wielder, never the wielder. With this new power Vurkula was no longer afraid, she was quicker, stronger, more menacing, her force conection was much strong and her flesh turned grey and started to rot. She leaped in the air and unleashed a 360 angle force push in the air also known as Force Repluse. It sent all three Jedi back. Vurkula was powerful but wouldn't be able to control it in battle for long, she had to get out of here, she rushed to her ship but Urik who was nearby pulled out his sword and charged at her

Urik: Not on my Watch!

Duvnar: WAIT! Urik! No!

But it was to late... she stabbed his heart with a saber then beheaded him with it. She jumped on her ship and flew off. Duvnar then walked over to Urik's headless body and knelt infront of it

Duvnar: No... It can't be! He's dead!

Reticha: It's ok Duvnar...

Zane: He will be rememberd...

Duvnar: He was one of my best friends, we knew each other for years, he was the one who always believed I was alive when Wilhelm captured me and he was the one who led my rescue, he was also a loyal friend and crew member...

Greig: It seems you want revenge...

Duvnar: Yes... Yes I do!

Greig: Don't give in to darkness, but I can tell you that you will have a chance to kill his killer. That and I know her idenity...

Duvnar: Who!? Who is it!?

Greig: First we grab a ship... Then we talk...

They all went to find another copy of the Golden Falcon, surprisingly their was only one copy so far, Ludo's personal one but they took it because they saw Ludo's dead body in his office. Another dead friend of Duvnar

Duvnar: Ok were on the ship... Now who was that!?

Everyone gatherd around to hear this, their wasn't a single person here that wouldn't be intrested in the identity

Greig: That was Darth Vurkula...

Duvnar: Who?

Greig: Darth Vurkula, after Garrus was killed Vurkula became his new apprentice, now you have met her before...

Duvnar: When!?

Greig: I read about your mission ob Dantoinee, the Mandalorians who had a hostage and took off.

Duvnar: You mean Sarge and Sheila? Ya they work for Zoroko now.

Greig: Yes but when they joined they gave him a gift, a slave for him to enjoy. That slave that the girl the two took off with. Zoroko sensed about a day or two of her serving him that she was extremely strong in the force, so he locked her up in the same cell they transformed Caredetru in and left her their for months, she was relised shortly after Garrus died.

Duvnar: So that does explain alot... But what now?

Greig: Now we find Sauvel.

Duvnar: Good... He seems to think I don't trust him or his rebelion, I want him to know that I respect him and his efforts.

Greig: Your in luck then... Sorta... After Zoroko destroys Naboo he's going to destroy the planet Sauvels Rebelion is on, they got the location and rebel secret plans from Imperial Spies, two of which are Sarge and Sheila, we know theirs a third on the council but which member is unknown...

Duvnar: So what are you supposed to do?

Greig: I got proof that he has spies and that Zoroko is coming to kill him that you telling him how you feel for his rebelion he should believe us and we can get him and his council off the planet in time...

Duvnar: What about the Council Spy or the other rebel members...

Greig: The members can find their own way... We can only get a limited number of people before it get's obvious, that and Sauvel's databanks has the missing info I need to know who the council spy is, once we know who it is we kill him and take off...

Duvnar: Alright Zane! Let's get over their now!

Zane: You got it!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:36 pm

When the rest left for the ship, Sark wiped his eyes and bent down to retrieve TC's memory. He had plans for the rest of TC. Plans that he would execute on the new ship. He stood up and wordlessly walked into the ship. With a face of no expression, he headed to the nearest tool table and set to work on TC's upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:14 pm

(Duvnar, I've been following you in my B-wing this whole time. But let's just pretend I landed and by you in the station and then what you said happened happened.)

As the identity of the killer was revealed , Jacky hopped into the B-wing.

Jacky over com link: Duvnar, you've got a sith assassin on your 6.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:39 pm

(OOC: So is Naboo destroid yet? I am still having a multiple personality tell a plan. Once the planet is gone my men will spring into action, by the way I am going to confront you guys with a proposal to join my rebellion. Seeing as the empire is going to take over I suggest that you all should join.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:25 am

Zane was quick to react, he quickly spun around so much the Assassin lost him, then he moved in behind the assassin and blew it up

Zane: Come on! Just one! Your gona have to do better than that!

Zoroko stood at the view of Naboo from his Death Star, he had sent a retriveal squad to pick up Cody and Tukoshi. The two approached Zoroko from behind now that they were out of harms way

Zoroko: Good your here... I wasn't going to destroy Naboo when two of my best were still on it... Expecialy when the enemies escaped... Regardless we shall destroy Naboo!

Cody: If you don't mind me asking what point is their now? The rebels are gone.

Zoroko: Their Morale Cody... If Naboo is destroyed the rebels will give in to their anger to stop us because their homeland is destroyed, luring them to the Dark Side. That and their is a Powerful Jedi Temple on Naboo, if we destroy Naboo we destroy the Temple and Dozens of Jedi Masters with hundreds of Jedi Knights and Padawans...

Zoroko gave the signal and the crew charged the laser, the laser charged at hit Naboo... It was no more

Greig: Naboo... It's been destroyed... Hundreds of Jedi on the Planet Dead aswell, Zoroko is growing stronger indeed...

Duvnar: DAMN IT! I will avenge them all!

Greig: Do not give in to your anger... It leads to the Dark Side.

Zane: 10 Minutes until we get to the Rebelion!

One of the Reciponest at the Rebel Base noticed the names of the crew coming in, knowing Sauvel knew them personaly she contacted him

Reciponest: Sauvel sir... Their are some people landing, names you are familliar with, Duvnar Magnum, Reticha Magnum, Zane Gural, Valor Gural, Gwazi Magnum, Zeekrow, Caredetru Tykuper, Tressa Tykuper, Irith Tykuper, Jacky Varsis, Jimmy Rogers and Jedi Padawan Greig. The Data reports TC and Urik to be dead as well as Floris becoming a sith. Should I bring them in?

Before she even knew however Sarge, Sheila and Shepard had found out

Shepard: It appears your rebel friends are visting...

Sarge: I must alert Zoroko!

Zoroko: Well hello Sagre... What is it your reporting now? I hope your not wasting my time...

Sarge: I assure you I am not... The rebels you missed on Naboo are landing in Sauvels Rebel Base!

Zoroko: I see... Although I already knew this I congratualte you for finding out the info so quicky... for a non-force adept that is...

Sarge Disapointed: Thank you... My Lord...

Zoroko: Now I want you three to get off the Planet... I will be destroying it within the hour...

Sarge: At Once my Lord!

Sarge then ended the com-link

Shepard: So we leave huh? We'll take my ship! I'll make it look like I'm on a test run and brought you to along for educational purposes, they'll have no idea that we are really escaping...

Sheila: That and they have no idea were actually more skilled and higher ranked then you are...

Shepard: In the Empire you are... But here you have to follow my orders for the sake of not being noticed...

Sarge: Sheila, let him have his fun.

The three grabbed a ship and took off, the took off in hyperspace and landed in the Death Star about the same time as Vurkula, the four together went to meet Zoroko as the Death Star turned on their turbo engines, the closest the Death Star would ever get to hyperspace.

Zoroko: So you are all here... My Two Top Officers, My Apprentice, My Highest Ranked Spy and My Mandalorian Agents! It shall take us about 6 Hours to reach the planet, the lasers will take an additional two to charge up so we shall wait... wait and then destroy the rebel scum
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:04 am

Floris and Xanatos were sitting in the meeting room of the ship. Floris was meditating in the dark side, only to be interrupted.

Xanatos: Who are you?

Floris: Everything will become clear for you soon. Just wait here, I must speak with my master.

Floris walked into the cockpit where Ilum was. Ilum was pointing the nose of the ship at the asteroid.

Ilum: Floris, Xanatos has a extremely rare gift. A gift called battle meditation. But, he doesn't know that yet. I will train him while you take your final test. This will prove your true loyalty to me. You will go to the asteroid and confront your old friends. I would like you to kill them given the chance. But if you do not, that is fine. I just want you to confront them.

Floris: Yes my master, I will leave at once.

Floris grabbed his dark robes and put them on. He took a a black ETA 2 fighter out of the hanger and flew to the asteroid. He could feel a lightsaber battle going on in there. Floris thought it must have been Gwazi or Valor fighting. He landed in the hanger with no problem. He got out of the cockpit and stared right at Duvnar. Floris had learned many of his powers from a holocron Ilum gave to him. It was from many great sith. Floris cut the engines of Duvnar's ship.

Floris: Come and face me, Duvnar.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:56 am

(OOC: We left the hangar long ago...)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:13 pm

(OOC: oh where are you now?)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:19 pm

(OOC: On are way to Sauvels Rebelion...

You know what just donned on me though. How far we've come in RPGs.

Like My Character was a rotten Criminal, A Rotten Criminal with Friends, A NR Recruit, A Neo-Crusader Ally, A Rotten Criminal with Friends and Family and soon to be something else >Smile

But seriously are characters have all come a long way, cool ain't it to look back on it?)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:26 pm

(OOC: Yeah, when I started Floris was some drunk in a cantina! Um, ok, i'll just be at the hanger on Sauvel's planet waiting for you.)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:46 pm

(ooc- yes, the battle is over and there are no more sabre fights, but I beleive that the base probably would be on a remote astroid as not to be detected by the empire[until now of course] and for the D-Star to only have to charge for a few hours before destroying it)

(Inside the ship. Duvnar and his crew are exiting, Caredetru is still sitting, face in one hand, other arm wrapped around Tressa, both are sobbing.)

Caredetru's thoughts: All that I ever knew. My home. My planet. It's been destroyed. It was the last speck of true beauty in this whole forsaken galaxy, and now the empire has destroyed it. Why does it have to be like this? All of those people, billions of them, dead in an instant. But for what?

Tressa shakes Caredetru a little bit to get his attention

Tressa, signing: We have to go. We can't just stay here. Besides, this is the home of an independant rebellion. If we join, we could destroy the empire. We would avenge your parents, and all of the billions of people on Naboo who they have just ruthlessly killed. We could be the beacons for all of the remaining Naboo to follow. We could find a new planet, like our ancestors did. We could start a whole new world. But we can do none of it if we just sit here.

Caredetru wipes his eyes, and signs:

Caredetru, signing: You're right Tressa. We have to go. For the sake of our species! For the sake of our people! We will fight for every Naboo. You, Me, and every other Naboo in the galaxy!

He gets up, followed by Tressa, and takes Irith's hand. He leads them down the loading ramp, and sees Duvnar and the gang standing in disbelief. He could sense a dark force. It's Zoroko,He thought. He pushed his way through the crowd to see his own master, but then took a step back in shock. This was not his master, this was one of his best freinds of all time. It was not Zoroko who stared at him, it was Floris Redblake. He wore sith robes, and had a very powerful dark aura emenating from him. It made the air in the hanger almost palpable. Caredetru used the force to unclip his sabre from his belt, and bring it to his hand. He ignited it. He pushed Irith and Tressa - who was taking out her relby pistol - back gently. Caredetru took a small step foward in challenge to Floris. He was trying to send his thoughts to the corrupted Floris through the force that they both shared.

Caredetru, telepathicaly to Floris: You have been seduced by evil. You have let your dark side win over your light. I know that it feels good now, but it will not last. It will begin to tear you apart as you have to watch your freinds and loved ones die by your own hands. If you don't repent and come back to the light, you will kill off all that has ever held any meaning to you, and then it will be you who is dead inside. It will be you who will have to deal with all who you have killed, their dieing screams resonating in your head for all of eternity. You will see their faces when you fall asleep at night. They will scorn you, and their deathly silence will rate your soul until you wish that you had not a soul. They will burn you inside and kill off every humanly thought and emotion and feeling that you have until you are no longer truly alive, but a wlaking corpse, rotting from the inside out. I know that you believed the promises that the dark side has made you, but I assure you this: They are impossible. You will become a pawn in their sedistic game.....If you don't find the light within you. Remember yourself. Remember your family. Remember your freinds. Remember your loved ones. Do you remember the first time that you savd my life? From the Krayt Dragon?
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Aven 'Her plan is a good one but you are no strong enough for thst now, you will have to either wait or-'

Just then a cadet runs in and salutes Savuel.

Cadet: Sir, incoming ships in sector 3.

Savuel: Imperial attack ships?

Cadet: No they show no signs of any afflictions

Ciela: Noj's friends?

Savuel: Could be, Send out an escort for them and have them land in the docks of the outer most part of the city.

Cadet: Yes Sir

Savuel: Also I want a squad of our Iron Men to meet them and escort them to the Headquarters. And send someone to the our Steel legionnaires to come aswell.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:09 pm

Caredetru's words were getting to Floris, he had to stay strong.

Floris: You... you... no Caredetru, you are nothing. I have a new family. One who gives me power! My brothers and me will destroy your pathetic rebellion! You were weak Caredetru! You were afraid to embrace the true power of the dark side. You were afraid of it! And to survive, the sith must kill the weak. And we will start with you.

Floris ignited his red lightsaber and prepared for battle. He used form 7, one not many people could use.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 pm

Caredetru, telepathicaly to Floris: I am not afraid. I held the dark side in my hands once as you do now, but I put it away when I realize what it would do to the ones that I love. I vowed that I would protect them at all costs, and if you have slipped into the darkside, then I must protect the from you. You have brought this on yourself, Floris. I am truly sorry that this is what it has come to.

Caredetru force-dashed to him, saber held above his head. He brought it down, attempting to cut off Floris' saber arm, but not to kill him

(ooc- now I didn't say that I actually did, that is up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Floris moved just in time to save his arm, but he didn't avoid getting a nasty cut. Caredetru's saber cut halfway across his arm all the way through.

Floris: Ahhh, Come on Cared, If your gonna fight, then fight for real.

Floris came with aggressive strikes, out the were all parried by Caredetru's saber. Floris was attacking high so he did a low sweep at the legs.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:52 pm

Caredetru dropped to one knee, evading one of Floris' high slashes, and swept his saber across the floor. Floris jumped just in time, and brought his sabre down. Caredetru rolled away just quick enough not to be killed, but the sabre burned through some of his long hair.

Caredetru, telepathicaly: I don't want to kill you, Floris. You were one of my best freinds, but now you are something else. You are an abomination. Please come back to the light, Floris. If not for yourself then for me and Duvnar and Helix and everyone who cares about you!
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:55 pm

(OOC: Where is Floris and Caredetru? On Hoth?)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:18 pm

(OOC: Were in your rebel Hangar)

Greig turned to Duvnar and sent a message telepathicly in his head

Greig: I've done what I can... My time has come... It's up to you now.

Greig Ignited his saber and force pushed Caredetru in the wall out of harms way. Greig locked sabers with Floris and spun around rapidly dodging blows and leaves open wounds on his arms. Floris was to strong however, he pushed his saber in Greig's chest killing him. Greig's body disappeard and only his robes remained. His Lightsaber was hidden under the robes...

Greig: You know what you have to do! Help your friend! Now!

Duvnar: What!? Greig!? How!?

All the sudden Duvnar felt something stirring inside of him, something powerful but it wasn't the dark side cause with it came the will to help and protect

Greig: You feel it don't you? My gift of the force to you... You were always force-sensitve, how else did you explain your skills with a sword, your survivals against sith, your adventures turning out so well. How many times you cheated death? That was all the Force My Friend... and now you can use it to!

Duvnar cleared his mind as Greig's Spirit spoke to him... He reached out his hand and the saber flew out of Greig's robes and landed in Duvnars hand and ignited. Duvnar Force Jumped inside and clashed sabers with Floris but by then Hangar Security started to detect to much violence, they activiated a shield door blocking the three from everyone else, Gwazi sat down and began battle Medatation, Zeekrow however had just missed the shield and had ended up in the battle. Floris threw a spare saber at him impaling the Trandoshan

Duvnar: NO!

Duvnar then pressed harder on Floris in a form of anger.

(OOC: Ok just to let you know I have a small plan, my character starts to train Gwazi, and eventually Zoroko attacks, He comes with Tukoshi, Cody and Vurkula and the four of them fight me, Gwazi and Valor alone, possibly Caredetru if he wants. The end result will be though that Gwazi and Zoroko dies, the other three sith escape but taking Valor when them... This won't happen till after the second Death Star Attack however... In other words not until Page 7 or so)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Despite his sadness, Sark had finished TCs "upgrade". With the pit in his stomach gone, he clamped TC onto his arm and marvelled at his creation.

TC had gone from a droidika to a programmed arm-band. (OOC: If you have seen futurama, the armband looks like Leelas) Once turned on, TC would be able to prefrm diagnostics on Sark's health, turn into a wrist blaster with advanced targeting, and speak to Sark or anyone else. Sark took a breath and connected the last 2 wires. The screen flickered to life.

TC:............brz.....ohhhh....what happened? I am supposed to be dead.

Sark: Not dead. I have re-configured you into a multi-functional arm-band so you will have less chance of being killed.

TC: For real? Give me a minute to re-configure my new circutry. This may take a few minutes.

Sark left TC and walked out of the ship. He noticed Caredetru and a mysterious figure dueling. He went white when he saw the figures hood fall down. It was Floris. His old friend had now fallen to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires Domination
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: