SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eye of the Beholder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Eye of the Beholder Empty
PostSubject: Eye of the Beholder   Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:58 pm

( Since I have seen Quantum of Solace , I've decided to start a Bond themed story. It can be eerily similar to a bond movie or not it all depends on how this goes. Just follow my lead. If I escape either you escape with me or die , don't continue a conversation.... Okay so we're at a party celebrating Cloud City's new baron Administrator , A made up character We'll call ... Dawson Anchonsi. I will be an agent just choose your role and begin.)
Jacky walked through the glass hallway looking out upon the many neon colors of this city in the clouds at night. As he approached the large orange double doors he could hear conversation. They flew up as he walked in to see a room where the only walls that weren't windows were the ceiling and the floor, which were made of an illuminating white glass material. He adjusted his tux making sure his blaster wasn't noticeable. On the ceiling there was a giant crystal chandelier. He went over to one of the many circular tables and sat down in a vacant spot beside an absolutly gorgeous woman. A waiter came by and he just asked for some sweet iced tea since he was underage.
Back to top Go down

Eye of the Beholder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: