SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2

Go down 
+2
Jacky Varsis
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Jacky was awoken by a great bang and a feeling of weightlessness. Irith was still asleep with her head on his belly.He heard loud voices outside the ship.
Jacky: Irith. Irith? I'm sorry to disturb your slumber but could you go see what's going on outside?
Irith( groggy): Sure.
Irith was gone and back in a second with a terrified look on her face.
Irith scaredly: BIG GOOBERFISH!!!HUGO TEETH!!! Oh Jacky you better come look at this.
The young girl pulled Jacky from the futon beside the monitor. As they entered the cockpit they saw a great eye staring back at them. Jacky leaned in closer to see if it was what he thought it was till his face was right on the glass. All of a sudden the eye was replaced by a severed head with a surprised look on its face.
Jacky freaking out: Holy SH*T!
Irith holding Jacky's stomach and looking away: Oh no...no...NO!!!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Sark had arrived just in time to see the Golden Eagle thrown into the nearby lake. He sped to the nearest side of the lake, detached a tow-cable from the speeder, hooked it onto the sinking ship, and rammed the throttle as far as it would go. Because of the insane speed of the speeder, Sark was able to pull the ship onto a shallow part of the lake, where Jacky and Irith could climb out Hearing cries from inside, he jumped off the bike, threw open the hatch and poked his head inside.

Sark: Oi! You lot! Come on and get out of here! We don't have much time before this thing sinks!
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Irith climbed out without even thinking about it. But Jacky was still stuck inside.
Jacky: I cant climb. My leg's been mamed! Please come down here and help me! That gooberfish looks hungry!
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:48 pm

Savuel had taken one of the Imperial dropships with a squad of men aboard it and an imperial speeder. He had apparently taken the helmet of a high officer so he could take what he needed even the great cloak that covered him entirely with armor on. The ship was not far behind Sark, but Savuel was caught by surprise when it dived.

Savuel: Land this ship and find any rebels you can, I am going after the diver!

Trooper: Yes Sir!

The troopers obeyed his order while he took the speeder after Sark. What he saw under the water was not a good thing on his part. It was a huge fish over taking Duvnars ship, but he had to take these people in if he wanted the fighting to stop.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:51 pm

(OOC: NO! MY SHIP! XD)

Duvnar pulled out his sword and Gwazi ignited his lightsaber, They both stood infront of Tressa blocking her from Garrus, but unfortanetly she was in clear view of her dead mothers body. Garrus grinned and laughed at the two trying to fight him. The Jedi's have said it was destiny that Garrus would die once he kills the chosen warrior, But Garrus must be killed by three people, the chosen one, the wife of the warrior and the close friend who was once saved from a life of crime by the warrior. Garrus knew this destiny well but he knew that all it took was one to give in to darkness and the destiny will be stopped. Duvnar charged at Garrus and his saber collided with his saber, Garrus force pushed Duvnar into the counter next to tressa's mother, Gwazi quickly charged at Garrus and their sabers collided, Duvnar leaped forward at Garrus and swung his sword at him, Garrus brought out his second saber and blocked Duvnars sword with it. Both of his hands were occupied and he was left open, he knew if Tressa turly wanted him dead she would shoot him, but that was exactly what Garrus wanted her to do

Duvnar: Shoot! Shoot him now! Avenge Cared!

Gwazi: No! Don't! He's up to something! I can feel it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valor and Reticha woke to find the ship drowning, Reticha was scared half to death swinging her sword at a Goober fish as it nibbled on her foot trying to drag her underwater, Valor was quick to react, he ignited his saber and stabbed the fish in the head, the fish started to bleed greatly as it lost grip of Reticha and sank into the ocean. Valor than held onto Retichas hand, he jumped at the ship's roof breaking through it, Valor then landed infront of Irith and Jacky with Reticha right behind him

Valor: What happend!
Reticha: Duvnar! Where's Duvnar!
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:14 am

The great fish seemed to have over taken them till something happened and it fled. Savuel took the oppertunity and swooped in to 'save the day'. The piloted the speeder which was losing energy by the second being underwater and opened the hatch below to let in the others.

Savuel: Get in! We can make it to the surface in here!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:39 am

The Crew got in Sauvels ship as he rode back to land, when he got their the crew got off, Valor and Reticha were in clear view of the battle, Duvnar and Gwazi had Garrus wide open but tressa was resisiting to shoot him

Reticha: Oh My God! Oh My God! Gwazi! Duvnar! Get out of their!
Valor: Don't worry! They have it under control!

Reticha then spotted Zane, Zeekrow and Urik on the ground in pain and window pices stuck in them. Reticha rushed over to look for signs of life

Reticha: Their alive! Get a Medic over here quickly! We can't lose them!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:44 am

Sark noticed the call for a medic, and was only too happy to oblige. He crept over to Reticha and assured her that yes, he was qualified in medical training and the three's injurys would be easy to treat. After a short medical treating, Sark stepped away from the three.
"Done. Those 3 will be fine and once they wake up they will be fit enough to throw a few speeders."

Last edited by Jimmy Rogers on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:49 am

Reticha was relieved that Jimmy was able to heal them so quickly. Valor walked over and sensed something odd however

Reticha: Thank You! Their going to be Ok! Thank You!
Valor: Don't get so happy yet... They got hurt by the force... They wounds are more than any medic can heal, they still have damaged only one trained in the force can heal. But even if they aren't healed of that they should be fine, they will just had a damaged piece of them waiting to turn into something much worse in 10 to 20 years...

(OOC: I'm gona go get to school, if you leave fast enough you might catch me. Just not to fast or you'll miss me!)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 am

Savuel: Alright well I think that it time we just about ended this.

Savuel whistled loudly and in a few seconds the others were the target of many storm troopers.

Savuel: Sorry about changing sides but I will not stand for watching others lose their lives for you. Troopers, Cuff them and glove Sark too, his claws are too dangerous to be exposed. Make sure that the force sensitive one doesn't try anything!

some of the troopers moved in and cuffed them while the rest remained in firing position. They cuffed them all and gloved Sark.

Savuel: Keep them away from the shuttle and on guard, anyone guarding them will have the blaster at the ready. These ones are known for daring escapes.

He then turned with his blaster at the ready and watched the battle in the barrier brew.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:12 pm

Sark was outraged with Savuel's transformation. Despite the trooper gaurding him, he adressed Savuel in the most cruel voice he could muster.

Sark: You evil backstabbing piece of SH*T! You help us and then you betray us? You were a perfectly normal person and then you decide to be a stormtrooper. I should have never trusted you. If I wasn't gloved I would come over there and give you the most painfull death any man can encounter. Why can't you jus-

At this point the trooper got annoyed of Sark's constant stream of insults so he shot Sark with a stun round. Sark fell to the ground, unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:35 pm

Floris couldn't bear the corruption room. He saw his uncle get beat to death by the sand people. Floris was enraged at the bloody murder. He saw his parents killed in the explosion and he saw every nightmare he'd had about them. The death of his friends came into his brain. Merkak, Noj Caredetru, all of them, dead.

Sith Holocron: You cannot resist it.... Join us! Give in to your anger and hatred! Join us now! Join us or you shall regret it!

Floris: NOOOO, I...I can't, i can't betray them!

Floris was lifted in the air and choked. He felt the pain of all of the deaths, he saw Tressa's parents get killed, and Garrus was there laughing!

Sith Spirit: You want to kill him don't you? Give in to the Dark Side and destroy and what you hate most!

Floris: But, but ,no no no no!

The sith spirit was still talking to him, telling him to get revenge.

Floris: Garrus! You will die by my hand! You will die for the pain you caused me and everyone else!

But Floris wasn't about to be corrupted into some mindless assassin, he felt the power, he craved the power. And he would find a way for more of it. Then he felt a being close to him, but so far, it was his brother, he would search until he found him.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Jacky wasn't about to go back to hell. He launched himself and put Savuel in a chokehold.
Jacky: If you so much as aim at me I'll finish this sorry son of a bitch off with one twist.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:14 pm

Sark regained conciousness in a short time. He saw Jacky choking Savuel and some of the troopers atanding there with shocked expressions. One of the troopers picked Sark up and held him over the Gooberfish-infested lake.

Trooper: Let go of Savuel or else this fish-head becomes fish food.

Sark then had an idea. He twisted his body and made the trooper drop him in the lake. As he floated down to the bottom he heard cries of anger overhead. Then the gooberfish came. They swarmed around him with hungry expressions and if he didn't do something soon he would die. Being a Selkath, he was able to communicate with them and say that he was not their dinner, and if they got him out of these cuffs and gloves then he would reward them handsomly. Being fish, all they understood was dinner and reward, but soon Sark was out of the gloves and cuffs. With a grin on his face, he began to swim to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Jacky sat with an ammused expression on his face as the stormtroopers quarraled about Jimmy's little accident. He motioned for everybody to go to the nearest freighter.
Jacky with his hand over Savuel's screaming mouth: I'm kidnapping you Savuel ...accept it and watch what happens to this squad when Jimmy steps in. I can't leave without him because I can't stand on this injured leg. You saved me so I'm gonna save you.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:06 pm

(OOC: Sorry I got on late! I got locked out of my own house! XD)

Tressa resisted the urge to shoot, Garrus pushed the two back and started to hurt them with force lightning, both from one hand, he had his second hand free, he force gripped Tressa in the air and slammed her against the wall, he got out two fingers and pointed it at her head, he started to slide it across as her head starting getting sliced

Garrus: Prepare to suffer the same death as your mother!

Valor: Not! Argh! If I can!!!!! Ahh! Help it!

Valor channeld the force and relised himself, he force pushed Garrus into the wall and he lost his grip of tressa and duvnar. As Tressa recoverd from her wound Duvnar aimed his rifle at Garrus. Garrus looked at duvnar and laughed, When Duvnar fired however Garrus was unable to block it, Valor had snuck away his lightsaber and used force slow on him. Garrus was hit but as a Dark Jedi he could take much damage. Valor ignited both sabers and Garrus gatherd his force and broke free from Force Slow. He pulled pulled out his emergency vibroblade and put it against the two lightsabers in a duel. Valor kept on hitting the sword with both sabers rapidly one after the other. Duvnar aimed his pistol at Garrus head only for garrus to use his spare hand to choke duvnar if the air

Garrus: Strike me down and he will die!
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Aven 'I am not going to be taken by some kid Savuel!'

Savuel then turned, and looked up with his evil eyes.

Aven: Best hope you got wings kid

At that moment Aven set off the jet pack he had on sending them into the air, Jacky holding on for dear life.

Aven: TABLES ARE TURNED KID! YOU DON'T MESS WITH AVEN! TROOPERS WHERE IS THAT FISH!

But sark was no where to be seen.

Aven: DAMN IT KEEP YOUR DISTANCE FROM THAT WATER WHILE I DROP MISTER CHOKER HERE INTO THAT DAMN WATER!

Aven kept his promise and dived to the water dropping him in and landing on the shore. He quickly put distance between him and the water so no one in there could pull him in.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Zeekrow, Reticha, Valor and Zane were quick to react. Valor used the force to throw many troopers out of his way and slaughterd more with his saber, Zeekrow mauled over troopers and took them down with his heavy repeater gun, Zane was shooting down individuals and ripping their heads off with his fangs to scare the troopers into temporary shock, Reticha was slaughted Troopers with her sword like Duvnar does it. Urik was then free to flee the battle, he rushed off and charged towards where Sauvel was going to land, the second he did Urik swung in on him, his arm broke through the jetpack and slammed Sauvels Spine as he continued charging to the water. Sauvel flew over Urik's shoulder as Urik used his big hands to grab him and keep him on his shoulder. One crushed his arms and body together as the other coverd his mouth while crushing his jaw and face, when they got to the end Urik started to slip into the water but then handeld Sauvel like a giant throwing stick and tossed him across the water sending him spinning like a boomerang as Sauvel landed face first into the water as 2 Goober fish swramed at him. Urik at that moment fell underwater, He grabbed Jacky and swam back to shore, on his way one goober fish tryed to swallow them whole but Urik pulled out a sword and stabbed it right between the eyes. Once of shore he rested Jacky on the sand as 3 Troopers aimed theirs rifles at him. Urik held his hands up in surrender when the three started to hold their necks and float in the air then tossed into the lake. Valor stood behind where the troopers were.

Valor: Stormtroopers will allways be just easy targets... They've been dealt with
Urik: Sauvel should be occupied for the moment.
Valor: Good! We better see if we can help Duvnar and the rest!

They all rushed infront of the cottage and saw the battle currently, their was no way they could get in their and help. Valor then started a Jedi Mediation, he used Battle Mediatation to aid the three. All the sudden Duvnar, Gwazi and Tressa had a sudden boost in skill and spirt while Garrus and Sauvel felt lost hope and weak. Duvnar and Gwazi used this to their advantage, Duvnar kicked Garrus in the ribs and was freed, Gwazi then used all his might and sent Garrus down into the table breaking in half like Caredetru did whenever Ruth hit him. The sword was sliced in three pieces by the sabers as well. No matter how well this battle was going though unless if Tressa acted the battle would be lost
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Sark gave a look of anger to the gooberfish as they tried to eat Urik. He told them to eat anybody that was wearing white armour and nobody else. The gooberfish understood and stopped trying to eat Urik and the rest and focused on any more troopers. He noticed a few troopers peering into the water. Some of them har taken their helmets off to get a better look. Sark crept under the surface until he was close to an unsuspecting trooper. without any hesitation, he burst from the water and dragged the trooper in. Sark's venom killed him in a matter of minutes. As the remaining troopers fired multiple shots into the water, Sark sank back down. He floated to some reeds and called out to the imperials.

Sark: You think that any old Selkath would be stopped? Becuase of our ablilty to speak to fish, I have saved myself. I am not the pathetic Selkath Dunvar and his friends thnk I am. In water, I am unmatched...

With that remark, Sark sank back down to the bottom of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:23 am

Jacky ,once he regained conscience, was very angry at the now retreating from a gooberfish Savuel. A trooper in front of him was looking into the abyss of the lake. Jacky stuck his good leg out and pushed the trooper in. He could hear muffled screams.There was still a blaster left over.Jacky grabbed it and started target practice.
Jacky(Singing):Aaw Black Betty BAM(shoots at Savuel to scare him)da lam! Black Betty had a child BAM(Shoots again)da lam da Damn thang gone wild!BAM(SHOOTS ONCE)DA(SHOOTS AGAiN)LAM(CONTINUOUSLY FIRES UNTIL SAVUEL SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 am

Sark had enough of lying at the bottom of the lake, so he swam back up to the surface and grabbed a nearby blaster. He ran back over to his speeder, unhooked TC and let him deploy. His ears began to ring as Jacky began to sing. When he reached a high part Sark and TC went over to him and hid near a boulder. Most of the troopers began firing at thier position. Sark pulled Jacky down so he was covered as well.

Sark: Jacky, do us all a favor and don't start up a singing career. Oh, and if need be, let me take you under the water with me. The gooberfish won't hurt anybody who's not wearing white armour. I aslo have a device that can allow you to breathe just like any old fish.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 am

(OOC: I just gotta say Duvnar, That was a load of shit you threw at me right there. Your kids were all surrounded by well armed storm troopers and you god mod your way out of it. Then theres the fact of the one sided fight where apparently I got my ass kicked in. If I had been a part of it I would have atleast played it out fairly. And Jacky your not helping!)

Aven floated on the water momentarily then stretched out far, the snaps of bones could be made out across the water. The reached his belt and pulled out a detonator. He triggered it causing the nearby imperial shuttle to implode and making the gang of childeren on shore quake and fall over, even in the house the shock of the explosion was felt. 3 more imerial shuttles landed, on opening their hatches they released at least one hundered Royal Imperial Guards.

Imperial Guard: If you want to live, lay on the ground with your hands behind your back, NOW!

The guards in front formed a line of melee combat while those behind raised their blasters, Not even 10 good jedi had a chance at survival. Aven began swimming back to shore.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Sark had not expected the explosion. When he stood up to get a better view he tripped over jacky and fell in the lake once more. Realising that the only way of saving hiself was to remain at the bottom of the lake and wait till everybody left or face death. Several Gooberfish surrounded him and remembered that he was not dinner, so they let him float to the bottom. When Sark reached the bottom of the lake, he hid in an old wreck of a rebel cruiser and settled down to wait.

Meanwhile on the surface.
TC was thrown to the ground and quickly stunned. The ion forced him into ball mode and a trooper put a lock on him to prevent further unfolding. Sark had hidden in the lake so at least he would be OK.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:51 pm

(ooc- yes, this is very one-sided. I don't like it. I have no idea what the hell has been going on, but I'll try my best to improvise. And Savuel, the Empire will lose this battle, but they have already taken over the entire planet so yall win in the long run. And then there is the fact that yall are going to destroy it in Empire Domination)

Garrus knew that he was losing this battle. There was nothing that he could do. He had failed his master. He lowered the force sheild. He leveled the entire cottage. He raised his hands.

Evetrything went black. For everyone.

END OF ACT 2
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:35 pm

(OOC: Only two people are children... Valor and Gwazi, and Gwazi was one of the three battling Garrus)

When the lights came back on Garrus was gone, he had taken his ship back to his master, he wanted Duvnar and the others to escape Sauvel though, Duvnar and the crew were going to be killed by Garrus and the other high members, not some new hotshot. Garrus before leaving though he set it up so the three shuttles would explode, killing many troopers. When Garrus was bakc to his masters ship he had the switch in hand. Zoroko saw it and nodded, he approved of Garrus's decision. Sauvel had full right to have fun with the enemies but Zoroko and Garrus worked to hard to have that man kill them. If the two had to they would kill Sauvel if it meant being able to kill Duvnar and the rest. Garrus pressed the button. The shuttles exploded all the sudden, about a dozen or so troopers flew in the air dead. Another dozen were greatly injured with damaged arms and legs. With about only 20 Troopers left the crew had a better shot of escaping but they still had to be careful. Zoroko then spoke in a loud and disapointed voice as Tukoshi, Cody, Sarge and Sheila stood behind him.

Zoroko: My Apprentice! You have Failed me! Normally this would call for Death and Exile! But you are still to promising to dispose of, you are strong enough in the sith ways that eliminating you now would do nothing but harm to are order! That and you still have your destiny!

Zoroko Ignited his saber and put it on Garrus Left Shoulder as Garrus bowed before him

Zoroko: Tukoshi and Cody shall head to the battle Sauvel had handeld, they shall... spare him but eliminate his forces... They will then capture Duvnar and his friends and bring them here... I want you to stay here... You shall learn much on this ship...

Two Troopers opend the cell to the third torture cell

Zoroko: Floris is currently being trained in the way of the dark side, and the farm girl given to us by Sarge and Sheila is being trained as well in the other one... I feel your failure means you must be taught once more!

Garrus tried to flee Pushing the troopers out the room killing them but Zoroko shot lightning as Garrus from behind and pulled his saber away. Tukoshi then quickly tossed Garrus in the third room and locked him in their

Garrus: No! No! Let me! Out! Let Me Out! What! Wait! Please! No! Don't do this! I beg You! Nooooo!

Garrus screams and begs could be heard for a while until he silenced suddenly

Sith Spirt: Silence Failure... You shall re-vist your worst nightmares... You shall experience fear and hatred one more... You shall fall to darkness once more...

Garrus: Yes... Yes master...

Zoroko: Tukoshi, Cody. Head to the battle now, put that hot shot in his place. The two of you shall be aided by 2 Dozen Sith Assassins and 8 Dozen Storm Troopers. I want your forces to kill every follower of Sauvel, spare Duvnar and the others and put Sauvel in Sith Quaratine for about 2 Days. Then take Duvnar and his crew as prisoners towards us... Garrus will then be pitted against the three he faced last time...

Tukoshi: As you command Master.
Cody: Yes Master.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnar and Gwazi charged out of the cottage at the troopers after the explosion. Both were shot down by Stun Rifles but Gwazi killed one trooper before he was stunned. Tressa was still in the cottage. Everyone else was in stun cuffs and Imperials medic's were stuggiling to heal the Injured troopers. Suddenly about 10 Imperial Shuttles landed behind Sauvels. Unlike Sauvels though these shuttles were black and had the High Sith Order Logo printed on them. The gates opend with Cody and Tukoshi exiting. With Storm Troopers in custom black armour and Sith Assassins following

Tukoshi: Your time is up Sauvel! Zoroko demands you to be punished for trying to kill those Zoroko and his apprentice have hunted for so long!

The Troopers began shooting down all of Sauvels as the Assassins butcherd the rest and about 8 of them put down Sauvel and got him in stun cuffs. They took him on board the locked him in a cell. Cody faced Sauvel in the cell

Cody: You shall suffer two days of Imperial Labour and Torture!
Tukoshi: Now you trouble makers! Come with me! Zoroko wants to see ALL OF YOU!
An Assassin: Sir! We sense a pressence under the water!
Tukoshi: Lock them up! Let me see Assassin!

The troopers and assassins escorted everyone else into other cells on seperate Imperial Shuttles. Tukoshi saw the goober fish and lifted then out of the water with the force and tossed them all over the cliff, unknowingly he landed them in a nearby village where the fish started to crush homes and grip citizens with their tounges and munching on them before they died. Tukoshi then lifted the ship out of the water and threw out a selkath he saw in their, He then pointed a saber at him as two assassins stunned him and put him in another cell

Tukoshi: Lock him up with the Rest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next