SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:32 pm

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust

The unfortunate story of the last days of Caredetru Tykusa Tykuper and the following months

Act 3: Alone

Scene 1

(A week after Caredetru's death. Tressa is sitting on the couch in the living room of the small apartment. Irith is still in bed and Jacky is making breakfast in the kitchen. Tressa is clutching a datapad, and staring blankly at it. On the screen is a picture of her and Caredetru from a vacation to Dantooine. She continues to stare blankly at it as a news report comes on the holo-screen at the other end of the room.)

News reporter: It has been one week scince the simultanious attack of the New Republic and Empire on the independant planet of Naboo. Today, the Empire has laid opfficial claim to the planet. This continues the Empire's conquest of the Orus sector, beginning three months ago with the capture of Kamino. The official death tole of the Naboo attack is Two hundred ninety seven New Republic troops, One hundred twenty nine Imperial troops, and Five thousand two hundred fourty three nuetral Naboo citizens, proving that in these dark times, the ones who truly suffer are those who have no affiliation at all. Some of the most notable deaths of the Naboo attacks are:
Wilhlem Von Ismay, patriarch of the house Ismay and Galactic fugitive.
Dalina Ouven, Naboo senator
Gilbert Taylor, Famous Naboo jedi knight and consul of the Triumvirate Coalition.
Caredetru Tykuper, Famous goaltender of the champion Theed Rancors hockey team and former Naboo pod racer
And Queen Isabeilla Paruven, Ruler of Naboo.

The emporer had this to say:

There is a knock at the door. Tressa looked up, and rose from the couch. She knew that it was probably more of Caredetru's freinds come to comfort her. She set the datapad down, and walked to the door. She opened it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:59 pm

It was noon and Duvnar and the rest just woke up. The whole crew were living in the same house. Luckily the house was big enough to hold 10 people. Reticha then spoke over everyone one over lunch and everyone stopped talking

Reticha: It's about time we vist tressa and the others.
Urik: But the Funeral hasn't happend yet!
Zeekrow: Will their even be a Funeral?
Reticha: OF COURSE THEY'LL HAVE ONE! CAREDETRU WAS A GREAT MAN!
Duvnar: She means that we better pay them a vist since they must be feeling down. That and just because it's not the Funeral dosen't mean we can't respect and remember him.

Reticha Smiled as Duvnar said this

Reticha: Thank You Duvnar... Now why don't we go check on them now?
Zane: Sure, but could I grab a Sentient on the way.
Everyone Else: NO!
Zane: Alright! Aliright! Sheesh!
Gwazi: Ya! Let's go see Irith!
Valor: Ya I was getting bored anyways!

The seven of them took a 2 Minute Walk to the Tykupers household. Reticha knocked on the door and Tressa opened it to see Reticha and the others waiting their. They all enterd and got settled then

Reticha: How's everyone doing?
Duvnar: Hope to much hasn't happend since we dropped you off.

Valor: Where's Irith?
Gwazi: Their she is!

Gwazi and Valor ran to get to Irith as she ran off into the backyard

Zane: Where's your ship?
Reticha: Zane...
Zane: Sorry.

Duvnar sat on the couch and relaxed as Zekrow and Urik sat down at played a copy of Galactic Domination Game Caredetru got off the ship a while back
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:22 pm

Tressa, sitting back down: If my parents were still here, they would help me deal with losing Caredetru.... and if Caredetru were still here he would help me deal with losing my parents, but...... Neither of them......
She begins to cry
Reticha, putting her arms around Tressa: It's ok. We are all still here.

-------------------------------------------

( A dark lair. Zoroko stands alone, meditating. An assistant comes running to him)

Assistant: Master, sir. The operation is complete. We have installed all of the organs you have asked for. He is on-line now. Unfortunately, there is quite severe damage to the brain. He will not be able to hear or speak at all. We have, however, implanted a sign language reader. He will be able to understand and use the Galactic sign language system.
Zoroko: And the mediclorines?
Assistant: Higher than we could have ever asked for. It truly is a breakthrough in technology when it is possible to actually grow entirely new mediclorines in his body! I believe that with proper refining, we
Zoroko began to choke him, without even moving.
Zoroko: Did I ask you for a lecture?
Assistant:*gurgle*
The assistant drops to the ground, and coughs rack his body.
Zoroko: Bring him in.
Assistant, horesly: Yes, master *cough*

--------------------------------------------

(ooc- back to the apartment. Please, no one post anything about what just happened with Zoroko.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:33 pm

(OOC: I hope your not planning Zoroko's next Apprentice with that! Because when Garrus Dies that Kidnapped Farm Girl becomes the next Apprentice).

Reticha hugged Tressa as she cried for the loss of her husband and parents. Luckily Gwazi and Valor had left so their were only the adult's in the room

Reticha: It's alright... Everythings going be ok, you still got us...
Duvnar: And Irith, you still have a job to raise her.
Reticha: What Duvnar means is you still have lot's of people with you, blood related or not.
Zeekrow: True but you should quit your crying and accept the fact their dead and raise your daughter right!

Reticha let her grip go of Tressa, when Tressa fell to the floor crying with her face in her hands Reticha punched Zeekrow right in the face sending him flying into the wall. He made a dent in the wall but Zeekrow was unconcious and wall concrete poured down and hit his head. Zane and Urik laughed but when Reticha spun around to face them with an angry look on her face the two went quiet

Duvnar: You got that habbit from Ruth didn't you?
Reticha: I sure did!

The two of them then rememberd how their friend died in vain, he was killed by a Dark Jedi who was now dead. Then they rememberd Jimmerz, how the Murderers Apprentice Garrus had taken Jimmerz as his apprentice and forced Duvnar to kill him. Duvnar had a chance earlier to kill Garrus and avenge both Jimmerz and Ruth but Tressa never shot Garrus down and he got away. Duvnar fell against the couch at this moment

Duvnar: Ruth... Jimmerz... Caredetru... I will avenge you...
Reticha: Duvnar Please. We got enough to worry about right now.

Reticha wrapped her arms around Tressa once again for more comfort. Urik started to giggle quietly at Duvnar. Duvnar gripped Uriks wrist so tight bones started to crack. Urik was paralized in pain and was flipped over Duvnar and sent into the wall next to Zeekrow

Duvnar: Laugh at that you ass...
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:28 pm

Aboard an imperial shuttle Savuel Aven sits and ponders his next move. Not long after the release from the holding cells he had left the empire, watching his reinforcments be sent flying told him the people he was working for were not interested in saving the lives of their followers. He had stolen an imperial shuttle while freeing and arming 20 prisoners and 10 other deserters, Ciela being one of them. They would form thier own group against the empire. Savuel and Ciela were piloting them to a hide away on Hoth where the imperials wouldn't expect them.

Savuel: Now entering the planetary orbit of Hoth

Ciela: We have a clearing for landing

Savuel: Beginning descent now..... Ciela, what had ever happened to Jiavan after Rhen Var?

Ciela: .... He joined them empire as well, we were troopers together when he was taken by the higher order and never came back. Its been 3 years since he was taken, 5 since we joined the empire.... now I have to count since we left it

Savuel: 3 days....
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:28 pm

(OOC: If possible could I control Jiavan as one of the High order members like the rest for now?)

Garrus was still being tortured, his screams were almost silent now, Cody waited by the door while Tukoshi contacted Zoroko, the two figured Garrus had enough.

Tukoshi: Lord Zoroko, we were just wondering if we should let Garrus go.

Zoroko: Yes... Please do, and bring him here... Now...

Tukoshi: We shall send him up sir

Zoroko: No. All three of you shall see me this instant

Zoroko turned off the comlink, he was starting to get less patient with Tukoshi and Cody. He had fed up with their constant questioning since they were both valued members and were only gathering info to better do theiry duty, but now it was just getting annoying. Tukoshi opened the gate as Cody stood back. Garrus flew out of the room and slammed against the wall. Tukoshi closed the door and helped Garrus up

Tukoshi: Garrus? Are you alright my lord?

Garrus Coughing: "Cough" Ya... I'm ok...

Cody: Zoroko wishes to see us all now...

Garrus: Very well...

The three left the room and went to see Zoroko in his office.

Zoroko: Ahh.... Their you three are, I have a mission for you three.

Garrus: What is it my Master?

Zoroko: Ah Garrus, I trust you will be capable of this mission now... I want the three of you to go to Naboo, we know that Sauvel is going to rebel against us but he is of minor concern, we must deal with the true threat. Duvnar and his friends.

Tukoshi: Didn't you want them free?

Zoroko Annoyed: Yes I did... So they had time to grow weaker... I sense the time is coming, they are about to crack, soon they will be much weaker and more vurnable to the dark side... You three shall go to Naboo alone. No men will be with you for this mission.

Garrus: No Troops? But surely would send some assassins...

Zoroko: No I wouldn't! This mission is meant for a small group. I want you all to kill them... But not in a way of just charging in... No. The three of you will pick them off one by one. Until their are none left...

Tukoshi: My Kind of Style...

Zoroko Choking Tukoshi: Do NOT interupt me again!

Tukoshi: Yes.... yes my Master!

Zoroko then let Tukoshi down as he got back on his feet

Zoroko: Now certain conditions apply... For the children, I want you to kidnap them, not kill them. Kidnap them, store them as cargo in your ship and bring them to me. I relise that their force powers could be a problem so takes these...

Zoroko handed them a Rifle and 3 Nural Disruptors

Zoroko: Specialy made by the Sith for Jedi Hunting, Shoot the rifle at the child and they will go in a state of unconciousness, then you put the disruptor around their neck, their force powers will be renderd useless... Then they can shipped to me like any ordinary slave on the black market... If you happen to find Tressa or Duvnar, Allow Tukoshi to kill them... I know how he want's the two dead...

Tukoshi: Thank you my Lord

Zoroko Ignoring him: Lastly... If you run into ANY of the others... Kill them, all three of you will just overpower them...

Garrus: Let's go then! Follow me you two!

Zoroko: Oh and Garrus...

Garrus: Yes Master?

Zoroko: To insure that you won't fail me and mess this up you won't be leader, the three of you shall work as equals...

Garrus: What! But I! Yes.... As you say my master...

The three left and departed for Naboo, it would be a days trip however even in hyperspace
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Tressa: I know that I have to be a mother to Irith and Jacky, but..... I'm just not sure how to do it alone. It.....I'm.......I don't......I.....I just need him here right now. I can't do things on my own.

-----------------------------

(The dark, dank lair of Zoroko)

A figure entered the room. He was sheithed in blackness. Everything seemed to gravitate towards him.

Zoroko, turning to face the dark figure: Ah. So you are complete. You are so much more powerful than I could have ever imagined.

The figure simply stared at Zoroko with blank, peircing white eyes.

Zoroko: Oh yes, I almost forgot. You can not hear me, can you?

The figure looks down at his hands. Jet black hair falls over his face. He looks up.

The figure, signing with his hands: What has happened to me?
Zoroko, telepathicaly inside the figure's head: You died. You were shot and killed.
The figure, signing: But then..... how am I here?
Zoroko, telepathicaly: I brought you back. Through long procedures, I brought you back from the dead. I replaced your weak organic parts, all except your brain and blood, with more cybernetics. And I used a machine of my own invention to grow a massived quantity of medichlorines in your blood stream. You now have the force flowing throughout your body. Congradulations, you are now more powerful than that imbicile Garrus. Of course, we will have to train your powers before you will have any control over them.

The figure looked back at his hands. He then threw them up and sent massive bolts of lightning flying at Zoroko. Zoroko simply raised one hand, and blocked the force lighting. The figure couldn't hold it for long, and had to let go. Her stumbled backwards, but caught him self before he fell. His chest was heaving with every gulp of air.

Zoroko, telepathicaly: Or perhaps you will not need training. You are a quick learner.
The figure, signing: Why can't I hear? Why can't I speak?
Zoroko, telepathically: There were.....complications. You were dead for two hours before I resurected you. Without oxygen, your brain began to shut down. The parts that allow you to hear and speak are completely useless.
The figure, signing: What happened to my wife? What happened to my freinds? What happened to my daughter?
Zoroko, telepathically: All killed. All by the empire. Every one you ever loved. All dead by imperial hands.
The figure, signing: Liar! You lie. How do I know that they are all dead?

Zoroko puts out his hand, and opens it. lying in his palm is a shining silver neclace, with a jeweled pendant hanging from it. The figure walks up to Zoroko, and snatches it out of his hand. He looks it over many times

Zoroko, telepathicaly: You gave that to your wife, four years ago. She has not taken it off scince. Do you honestly think that she would just take it off now and leave it lying in the dirt?

The figure stares at the neclace for a moment, then turned back to Zoroko

The figure, signing: How do I know that you did not kill them?
Zoroko, Telepathicaly: Maybe I did. It is possible.
The figure, signing: You did! I know you did!
Zoroko, telepathicaly: I will make a deal with you. Regardless of who exactly killed your wife and your daughter and your freinds. If you serve me, you can see them all again.
The figure, signing: How?
Zoroko, telepathically: I can show you. Bow before me, and you may have them all back. And together we shall rid the galaxy of the empire and the rebels, and have.....peace.

The figure drops to his knees.

Zoroko, telepathicaly: Good, good. Now rise and take your destiny. Rise, Darth.....Arelison.

The figure rises to his feet. Zoroko holds out a lightsaber to him. The figure looks at it for a second, then takes it from Zoroko's hand. He ignites it, and stares at the glowing red blade.

Zoroko, telepathically: Now...... for your first assignment. Naboo. I have already dispatched a force there. If you hurry, you will be able to board the same flight. Follow them. You may be more powerful than any of them, but you still have much learnin to do.

the figure turns and walks away

-------------------------

Tressa: Caredetru's funeral is tomorow. Unfortunately, they...... couldn't find his body. We will all atend and put something that represented Caredetru into the casket.

(ooc- don't worry Duvnar, he won't be the aprentice for long. He will be the aprentice just for the remainder of the thread, and then...... well you will just have to watch and see.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 pm

(OOC: Not Possible, Garrus is Zoroko's Apprentice already. If you want you can be Garrus's apprentice but not Zorokos. Besides when Garrus Dies Zoroko already has a subsitute planned, and it's not you)

Garrus and the other two spun around to see a figure run towards them. Tukoshi ignited his saber and Cody took out his rifle but Garrus held them back. He knew who this man was

Garrus: Ahhh... Darth Arelison, My Master has informed me you would be joining us. May I introduce myself incase you can't remember, I am Garrus. Behind me is Tukoshi and Cody.

Tukoshi: Sir I reconize him... Isn't he?

Quickly Garrus used the force to shut him up and spoke to him in his mind

Garrus In Tukoshi's Mind: Yes thats Caredetru! Now Quiet! We don't to blow his cover and such!

Garrus: Now Darth Arelison, Were on a mission... some people we must kidnap, others we must kill, others Tukoshi will kill personaly... Hopefully you shall prove yourself worthy...

Garrus knew Caredetru still rememberd his Daughter and Wife but because of Zoroko Caredetru would have a hand in the kidnapping and killing so he set him so whenever he saw any of his friends or family they appeared as ordinary Rebels. Luckily he was no worries of communicaton since Darth Arelison couldn't hear

Garrus: Now we shall go...

(OOC: When Garrus speaks to Darth Arelison he was doing it through his mind. Also when he shut up Tukoshi it was because he didn't want this news to travel through the whole empire)

Garrus and the other three then started up the ship. Cody Pilotied it out and launched off the Naboo setting it on auto pilot

Cody: It will takes us a day to get to Naboo... We better rest till then.

Garrus: Agreed... Darth Arelison, your training shall start tomorrow... Oh and since I am the apprentice of the Dark Lord you shall refer to me as Lord Garrus and nothing else!

Tukoshi: Sir.... I noticed he does sign-language... why?

Garrus: He's Deaf...

Tukoshi: I see...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reticha started to rub her hand on Tressas back in a form of a friendly comforting hug

Reticha: Don't worry... We live right down the road... Please feel free to ask us for help whenever you need it, me and all the boys would love to. Ain't that right boys?

Duvnar, Zane: Oh ya sure... Anytime

Zeekrow and Urik never said a word since they were unconcious

Duvnar: So the Funerals tomorrow... I've been to many recently... I shall not miss this one however... I allways attend them... Caredetru was a ture friend of mine and I shall honour him for it!
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 pm

(ooc- You didn't honestly think that I would let ol' C die? I would have waited a little while, but since we are all anxious to get to Empire domination, I just stuck it in there a bit early.)

Darth Arelison, signing: I am more powerful than any of you could ever imagine, so I don't think that I will call you lord. If you didn't get all of that, here is a sign that I'm sure you will understand.

Darth Arelison put up his middle finger and none others. He thrust the gesture into Garrus' face, then walked back to his quarters
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Sark was sadly, the most cluesless of them all. He had not heard the news that Caredetru was dead, so he was simply wondering why everyone was so mellow. He sat on a nearby bench infront of the Tykuper household. His mind was just learning that they would have peace for a while. He noticed vioces coming from inside and what sounded like Tressa sobbing. He decided that he would simply wait until one of them came out and ask what was going on. He radioed TC who was off exploring the city.

Sark: TC have you seen enough of the city yet?

TC: Of all the places I have been with you, Naboo is one of the strangest. There are reports of the queen being murdered by Garrus, and some other news but I can't get to them in time.

Sark: Very well. Just don't get into any trouble or else we may have another lawsuit on our hands.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 pm

Garrus as angry at this. He force pushed the new guy right to the wall only for Caredetru to block it with his palm and force push Garrus into the counter

Garrus: "Cough" I see Zoroko has trained you well "Cough" very well, we shall be equals but please be aware that it is I who is his apprentice and not you...

Garrus sat down and relaxed. Cody and Tukoshi decided they didn't want anything to do with it and went back to their rooms and slept
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:50 am

Jacky had been listening to his friend's mournings and was silent aside from flipping flapjacks.
Jacky: Breakfast's ready!
Irith came bursting in and sat next to Jacky who was setting down her syrup and pankakes.Tressa just trudged in. Jacky didn't want to say anything about life or death but he wanted Tressa to be relieved.
Jacky: (Sighs) ... You know I still have a subscription to Imperial Life Magazine and scientists have discovered a way to ... well not just revive people but make them stronger in the process. Of course, I also read about the side-effects. They include flesh eating disease; Parasites; Blindness; Deafness; Obstruction of the vocal chords; and literally flaming dhiareah. It's terrible but do you think it would be worth bringing a loved one back?
Tressa just stared at Jacky with a confused or sullen look... the only sound was the ABBA music transmission in the background.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:51 am

Valor had sat down and swiped some pancakes and syrup Jacky left on the counter and started eating it. Gwazi was with Valor though but instead of grabbing some flap-jacks he decided he might as well shut Jacky up before Tressa had to

Gwazi: Jacky... Life is a great thing but you should not miss them when they die... They become one with the force. Bringing them back to against the way of Nature and all those side affects who listed lead to the dark side, I don't know about you but I wouldn't not want to bring Caredetru back from eternal rest, expecialy if it meant swallowing him in darkness...

Valor: Gee! Now who sounds like a Jedi Master! Nerd!

Gwazi: We'll just see who's laughing in a month or so...

Valor: Why? What's Happening then?

Gwazi: My Jedi Knight Trials...

Valor: BUT YOUR ONLY 5!

Gwazi: Your Point?

Duvnar kinda laughed at the whole thing between Valor and Gwazi but he was proud of him and he knew Gwazi was right about bringing Caredetru back, like that at least. If he was brought back he would be evil and fall in darkness, he knew Caredetru would rather die. Duvar got up and rested his hand on Gwazi's shoulder

Duvnar: That's right, were all proud of him! He's going to become the youngest Jedi Knight!

Reticha: He is the chosen one after all...

Duvnar: True but Gwazi got this because he has worked hard for this...

Zane: And so would Valor if he put any effort in his work other than slacking off!

Valor: Why Must you always bring that up!?

Zane: Because it's true! You could be in the Knight Trails also very soon if you had decided to put effort and determenation in your Jedi Training!
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:22 am

*Hoth*

The ship landed on the landing platform, a group of storm troopers came to meet them. Savuel looked back at the disguised rebels behind him.

Savuel: Alright everyone follow my lead, Cloaks on and give now mercy. May the Guardian Bless our battle.

The soldiers put on their helmets while Savuel walked down the the shuttle ramp and met the officer leading the troopers.

Officer Sendu: Welcome to Hoth, Sir. I heard that your battalion is here looking for renegades?

Savuel: True, we believe that they would be hiding out in the cities forming a revolt against your occupation.

Officer Sendu: That is obsurde! Why would you believe something like that.

The Cloaked Troops began walking the ramp and forming behind Savuel. He smiled at the officer who could only look perplexed at the man infront of him. But that look changed to shock as Savuel pull out a Rykk Blade and shoved it in his chest.

Savuel: Because thats my plan! CHARGE!!!

The cloaked troops then began to run forward at the small group of stormtroopers, sending them into panic and blaster fire. The troopers were dead, the renegades were not hurt, and the city was beginning to go off in a riot.

Ciela: Whats goin on

Savuel: They are afraid

Ciela: Of what? Us? Or them?

Savuel takes a deep breath through his nose and looks out to the city.

Savuel: Niether, Our war is what they fear.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Jacky understood completely. He knew the sith were looking for the slightest scent of force sensibility and would try to turn anyone they found.
Jacky: Thank the force none of us can find the body ...otherwise the sith could use it to their potential. They even considered me for a new lacky of the dark side. I almost fell for it. Even so , I don't believe Cared would LET himself stay alive long enough to be changed.
We have to look on the bright side...hopefully the Empire will notice the cooperation of the Nabooans and remove troops.
Jacky sat in deep thought and remembered his protocol droid.
Jacky(remembering Cazee):Cazee!!!(Jacky pulls out a small remote and presses on.)Sorry Tressa , I kept Cazee here with your parents for safe keeping.
Cazee walked in looking around at the familiar and unfamiliar faces.
Cazee: Oh master! I hope you didn't have to make all this by yourself!
Jacky: It was no biggy. I have some hashbrown surprise in the stove ...you can serve it for us.
Cazee: OH THANK YOU!!!
Jacky: Your welcome. Later I'll give you an oil bath.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:37 am

Duvnar Mumbling: Great... I hate Droids

Reticha: Duvnar! Don't say such bad things about Pieces of Junk!

Duvnar: Look whose talking!

Gwazi, Zane and Valor laughed as the two went on arguing and then it started to get a little out of control

Gwazi: ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! We had are fun but now can we quit it!? The last thing we need in this house after losing a friend is you two trying to kill eachother!

Valor: Wow... look whose giving in to anger! SITH!

Zane slapped Valor across the face sending the boy to the floor face first

Zane: Son! Don't say such things! You know very well he was only using a firm voice to get things under control! Now stop teasing your friend!

Valor: Yes father...

Although Valor could easily beat Zane he still feared him, one because he was his father, two because he was his father, three because he was just plain terifying at times

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrus and his crew had just landed on Naboo, on an imperial hangar. The four exited the ship and looked around, Storm Troopers forming into fleets, assisstants always checking on the hangar and repairing things, only the commanders adressing Garrus, exactly what Garrus wanted, efficency. A Commander approached Garrus

Commander: Hello Sir, my name is Ordo Onasi. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Garrus: Just get on with it Commander, I'm running short on time.

Commader: At once my lord. We have spies in the royal castle as you may already know... We were able to find where the Magnum's and Tykupers live because of it...

Garrus: Give me the location.

Ordo uploaded the data into Garrus datapad and tracking wristband. With the info gained he led the other three out of the building. They examined the Magnums house to find no one was home, they walked down the street and saw the tykupers house, through the window almost everyone could be seen. The four hid in the bushes

Garrus: Ok... Now we wait! If one of them wander's off I'll give you the orders on how to... deal with them.

Tukoshi: Sir, theirs a fish hanging at front.

Garrus: Jimmy... Tukoshi! Bring him here now!

Tukoshi: Yes sir!

Tukoshi with ease sneaked on the houses roof, he knew no one could detect his presence, even with the force so he was safe. He lowed down on a cable and wrapped his arms around Jimmy. One hand coverd his mouth and the other squishing his neck. Jimmy got dragged back to Garrus without anyone other than the four seeing it

Garrus: Ahhh... I should of known Fish Head would be the first... New Guy! Show me the full extent of your powers and kill this fish! Slowly however and don't let the household hear you!

Garrus tossed Jimmy down the forest and slammed hima against the tree. He then watched, waiting for Caredetru to strike
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 pm

(OOC: Oh, you can control Jiavan, until i meet him in person)
Savuel stood on top of the highrise in the city and watched from a distance what his Cloaked troopers were doing. They weren't exactly breaking into homes, they were asking civilians where imperials went... I soft tactic for a war, but one that will allow us to gain the trust of the people rather than destroying doors to empty homes.

Savuel: Ciela, we can't stay here for long

Ciela: Why not?

Savuel: Noj's friends are in danger, I over heard the sith lords when I was being jailed. They are going to make a tactical move like we are now.

Ciela: But they don't have any soldiers to copy?

Savuel: No but they have the dead to turncoat...

Ciela: Thats too dangerous of them, what if the reanimated body flares up! It will never work, the undead are too fragile for that kind of tactic.

Savuel: They may already know that but who knows how long they will need one, it may only involve a single locked door they need to open.

Savuel wanted to apologize to them for before aswell but they may shot him first. He gathered the 10 troopers that had left with him which included Ciela, and took off to find Noj's old friends.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Sark was desperatly doing his best to comprehend the situation. He was standing infront of a mysterious character and what looked like Garrus. He recognised the man after he moved infront of him.

Sark in shock: Oh.....my..god. Care-

Sark stopped speaking as Garrus shut him up with his mind. All Sark could do was give Garrus the most cruel look he could muster. Sark then looked to Caredetru. Hopefully he would recognise him and let him flee.

Meanwhile TC was wondering why Sark wasn't replying to his communicator. Realising that there must be a problem, he sped towards Sark's last location as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:41 am

Darth Arelison un clipped the lightsaber from his belt. The long, thin blade slid from the hilt slowly. The low hum got louder to Jimmy as Arelison walked very slowly towards him. The end of the luminescant blade was now right in the face of the unfortunate selkath.

(The scene abruptly changes. It is now a cold, damp cave made of ice. Caredetru stands in the middle. He no longer holds a lightsaber. Dark Side swaggers in. He flicks the blonde hair out of his face.
)

Dark Side: Do it. Kill him now.
Caredetru: Dark Side. What are you doing here?
Dark side: Kill the Selkath. Kill him now.
Caredetru: No. You can't be hare! I put you away five years ago! You can't be here!
Dark Side: True, you did put me away. For five damn years I was in the back of your mind while you lived out your happy little life. Then Zoroko did a little probing around in that shaggy little head of yours, and found something......something that he probably shouldn't have found.
Caredetru: You. Dark Side.
Dark Side: Oh please, enough with the formalities. Zoroko gave me a name. Call me..... Arelison.
Caredetru: Feind. That's what I'll call you. Abomination. Monster. Evil thing. Why have you come back to torment me?
Dark Side: Come back? But my good freind, I never left! We just didn't speak for a little while. I was never really gone. You killed hundreds of people in the time that you say that I was "Gone". Do you think that you could have done all of that on your own? You're such a damn panzie, you not only wouldn't hurt a bug, you COULDN'T hurt a bug!
Caredetru: I don't care! I just want you out of my mind!
Dark Side: This isn't just your mind any more. I'm sharing this head. This is just as much my mind than it is yours! And scince I am the one appointed by Zoroko, who brought us back to life, I think that it is more mine than yours anyway.
Caredetru: No. It is not. This is my mind and my body. You are just a figment of my imagination.
Dark Side: That is true, but then how real are you? But enough with this. Just kill the fish!
Caredetru: No. No. I won't! Sark is my freind!
Dark Side: Bull shit. Do you think that he would spare you if he were you and you were him? No. He would burn a hole in your chest and slit your throat and feed you to the Aak dogs. People don't like you, Light side. People don't show you mercy. Why the fuck do you show them such kindness?
Caredetru: Because that is the kind of person I am. What kind are you?
Dark Side: The one who belives facts and doesn't live in a lie. This is boring me. Do what ever you want, light side.
(The scene changes back to the forest. No time has passed. Darth Arelison still holds a lightsaber to Sark's face.)

Darth Arelison retracted the saber blade. He turned to walk away.

Darth Arelison, signing to Garrus: He is a waste of my time. Do with him what you will. I can do much more with my powers. I want to see what it is in that house that is so important.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:14 am

Sark breathed a small sigh of relief as the cloaked Caredetru left. The relief was short lived though, as he heard his last words before departing. If help didn't arrive now or sometime soon, he would die. Sark was just going over his life when everyone noticed TC rolling towards them. Taking advantage of the disturbance, he thrust his claws into Garrus's chest. Bacause Garrus was a sith, the venom would not kill him, just give him a little pain and give Sark time to escape. He did. He yelled to TC to find someplace safe and wait there until Sark would message him. TC rolled away again, and Sark heard shouts of anger behind him. With no regard for politness, he burst into the Tykuper household and caught everyone by surprise.

Sark: We have a problem! Garrus is back and he might be planning an assasination! We need to leave now!
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:58 am

Jacky walked into the back yard as Sark entered so he never heard the warning. Jacky then walked throutgh the gate to the front and picked up an oil can to start the oil bath. As he was bent down , a shadow passed over him and stood there. He looked up surprised.

Jacky: Oh Cared you scared me...WAIT! CARE-

Darth Arleson picked up Jacky by the neck and ignited his saber.

Dark Side: Ah yes your fat little thirteen year old. You can't honestly let him live? I mean seriously the kid is your competition! He killed several people INCLUDING his father. You can't get much darker than that.
Caredetru: You Dumb-ass, his father was an evil tool.
Dark Side: Kill him or I'll do it for you.
An appirition of Jacky appeared before Cared with a smile on his face. All of a sudden he was lifted into the air and thrown into a wall with a sickening crack. Now it seemed he was paralyzed his face fearful. Then It was as though invisible claws grinded into his face. He screamed. And then his neck was broken silencing him.

Dark side: That's what's gonna happen right now...DO IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:12 am

The Shuttle came out of hyperspace after the ion trail left by the imperials.

Ciela: We followed them here, their capital ship is there at that planet. Once we get close to the planet and into orbit we can find the landing party and help the imperial targets.

Savuel stood up and looked at the troops he had with him.

Savuel: Alright, all of you. I need you to put a red hand on the back of your cloaks and on the face of your helmets now. It will indicate us from the imperials when the fire fight breaks out.

The troopers did so, and Savuel from their on called them 'The Red Hands'. Ciela had followed her self instructions and in no time landed a mile from the imperials target. Savuel then marched the Red Hands off into the direction of the imperials.
Aven 'Hope you have found a way to see what I am doing in your place yet'

Savuel 'Not yet'
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Caredetru had not followed orders by attacking Jacky like that, he acted to soon and got the attention of the rest. Garrus seized the chance, he knew Caredetru would probebly die and if he didn't Zoroko would kill him for disobeying. Garrus led the other two back to the ship and contacted Zoroko as his face appeared on the screen

Zoroko: Ah... Garrus, what is it my apprentice?

Garrus: Caredetru has betrayed you... He attacked at first sight and alerted all the others into the fight.

Zoroko: I see... He will obviously die from the battle. Besides the Darkness in him is to strong for him to fall back to the light. I have an alternate mission for you now. Obviously the enemy's will be weakend by Caredetru, seize the chance, wait for one to get seperated even during the battle if you must and kill them but kill them silently and without being seen.

Garrus: How would we do that?

Zoroko: Tukoshi has some practice with kidnapping, you swipe them silently without alerting the rest and kill them without them relising you killed them, now of course if you can grab two or three of them at a time but make sure that all of them stay silent, also if it happens to be Gwazi or Valor... Take them individualy...

Zoroko ended the comlink. Garrus led the other two to hide in the bushes of the tree's in view of the battle in the backyard, the three were ready to swipe anyone that got away, each were hidden in a seperate tree and Garrus made a force barrier so it would be hard to detect them, that and because of the power sensed from Caredetru it basicly hid the three from being found. Not even the force echos of those who are killed will be heard
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:57 pm

(ooc- Jacky, I think that I can RP for my self, thank you very much.)

Darth Arelison still held Jacky in the air, fighting with himself over whether to kill him. Suddenly, a bright blue blaster shot ripped by his face. He could feel the air in front of him grow extremely hot in the wake of the shot. He turned, still holding Jacky in the air, to see Tressa holding her Relby pistol, finger still on the trigger. A look of great suprise came over her previously sullen face.

Tressa, suprised: Caredetru?

-----------------------------------------

Dark Side: Kill her NOW! Light side, KILL HER NOW!
Caredetru: Why did she call me Caredetru? Who........ who is Caredetru?
Dark Side: He was a weekling! Kill her NOW!
Caredetru: But........I....I can remember her. She was.....
Dark side: No, you don't remember her! She is a rebel and she must die! KILL HER!
Caredetru: No, I remeber her....... She was.
Dark Side: A rebel. Now kill her!
Caredetru: Her name was...... Tressa. And she was my wife. And my name was..... Caredetru.
Dark Side: No. No, shut up! You know nothing. Kill her!
Caredetru: And our daughter's name was...... Irith.
Dark Side: Kill her! Kill them all!
Caredetru: And..... And I love them both. I would never do anything to hurt them. I would die for them. Iremember all of it now. And there was Duvnar..... He was my freind. So was Helix and Floris and Jacky and Noj and everyone else! And I would never hurt them!
Dark Side: Well if you won't, then I will!!!!!

-----------------------

Darth Arelison dropped Jacky to the ground. His eyes began to turn a melevolent yellow, then orange, then red. He ignited his saber. The force began to flow around him, sucking the light from the space around him. The air turned cold as the dark side of the force flowed into him. He took a step towards Tressa, and all of the grass beneath his feet shivelled up and deid. Tressa shot again. Darth Arelison deflected the shot with his sabre.

Tressa: Caredetru, what is happening to you?
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:28 pm

Savuel and his Red Hands came over a hill and spied the imperial landing craft, there were few storm troopers there and it would be easy to cause them to scramble. Savuel took a chain of thermal detonators and tossed them into the midst of the Storm Troopers. Then Savuel charged with 10 Red Hands following his lead.

Savuel: ATTACK!!!

The storm troopers turned the second the rebel gang charged but fell apart when the detonators went off. Scrambling to regroup the Storm Troopers were over taken by the Red Hands, the small battle was theirs. Now they had the Imperial Landing crafts.

Savuel: Alright, you seven head into the ship and clear it out in a whole group. you three come with me.

Savuel pointed out Ciela and 2 other jet troopers as his escort.

Savuel: Alright, I can see the house from here. We need a running start if we are to- hold it, thats one of Noj's over there! You all make for the Front entrance, I will cover get that guy.

The four made a running start before launching themselves in the air, the three landed at the front, removed their helmets and knocked on the door.

Ciela: DUVNAR MAGNUM! OPEN UP WE ARE HERE TO HELP!

Savuel hand landed on the roof unsteadily, but took a shot at the sith about to harm one of Noj's friends. The blast had been knocked aside but it got his attention.

Savuel: HEY SITH! WHY NOT PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next