SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Jacky looked up as the shot rebounded.He grabbed the now gaping Tressa.

Jacky Urgently: He's distracted! He has been clouded in darkness! We have to leave! Come with me.

He wondered why Savuel was helping him so.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:03 pm

Duvnar's sword collided with Caredetru's lightssber and was force pushed right into the wall, Valor flipped away from Caredetru and stood infront of Tressa and Jacky guarding them from Caredetru, Gwazi quickly swung his saber at Caredetru and slipped his saber under his cutting off both of his hands. He force pushed him into the fence and took the other saber, he ignited them both and got in an offensive position

Gwazi: Your time is up... I must finish you before you hurt anyone else!

Caredetru: No! I'll kill you! Curse You! I Hate you!

Valor: Gwazi! You can't do this! You would never kill him! Please stop!

Zane: No Valor... Let Gwazi do this... Theirs no other option.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Savuel jumped and landed onto the ground and sent a signal to the others in the front who jetted to him as soon as they could.

Savuel: You all get out of here, we will hold him off and catch up.

The 4 of them opened fire on the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:08 pm

(ooc- Yall, stop putting words in my mouth! I can RP for myself. And I couldn't have said that I hate you because I can't speak. And Duvnar, that was godmodding and I will completely ignore that retarded post)
The child stood defiantly an front of Darth Arelison. The child held his tiny blue saber up, with a stern look on his young face. Darth Arelison, still engulfed in the darkness, gripped his glowing red sabre tighter. It may have only been a child, but the child still stood infront of him in defiance. Caredetru's voice echoed in Darth Arelison's head.

Echo of Caredetru's voice in Arelison's head: You will not harm anyone. I won't let you!

Darth arelison barred his gritted teeth. The white fangs dug into his lower gum, and a little blood filled his lip. He waited for the child to make a move. He would kill this infantile little padawan, and then he would kill all of the others too.

(ooc- now Duvnar, do you think that you could make the next post WITHOUT any god modding?)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:01 am

Gwazi could tell he was in trouble, but he ignored the danger, he leaped right at Caredetru, their sabers locked, as the blue light reflected off Gwazi and the red light reflected off Caredetru, Gwazi was giving a determend look, he was the chosen one, he had more mini-chlorians than any jedi that had ever lived, even a man-made forceuser couldn't wield so much power, you had to be born with it

Gwazi: I don't like this... I don't like this one bit! But I have to... I have to destroy you... I'm sorry...

Gwazi pressed harder on the saber, he used a force aura around him boosting his defence against Caredetru's attacks, he also used Battle Medatation and Force Body which allowed him to inspire confidence in himself and his allies but put fear and weakness in Caredetru, with the addition of force body he could use much more force powers with much more power, problem was that whenever he used the force his physical state sufferd for it, it would minor like a scrape or two at first but if the battle lasted long enough Gwazi could be seriously injured, he had to finish this
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:14 am

(OOC: A question for all of you, why do you think some of you want to be jedi. Honestly there are 3or four people that are Jedi with Duvnar, Caredetru was made one(Which i might add as wierd), and Jacky the 'I need a Mommy' wonder, but not sure on him I only heard him say that it was possible in act 2.)

Savuel stood on the roof with his 3 Red Hands, they aimed carfully at the sith in battle.

Savuel: Fire on him when he come into a clear shot, do not hit the other one!
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:43 pm

The officer walked into the cell with Floris in it.

Officer: Ah, I see that you couldn't resist it. I told you didn't I? Now you come with me and i'll take you to Zoroko.

Floris wouldn't stand up, he just sat there.

Officer: Well come on! I want to get promoted for this. Stand up!

The Officer took out a stun gun and aimed it at Floris.

Officer with a big evil grin: You asked for it!

Floris used the force to pull the gun out of the officers hand and fired it at him. Floris shot him again, and again, and again. And every time the officer gave a violent twitch. Floris called upon the dark side and chocked the officer. He heard his neck crack and took the keycard out. He walked over to the door and opened it. He ran towards the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Zoroko could sense that Floris was ready, Zoroko left his personal room and headed to the torture chamber, inside the farm girl was still being tortured and Caredetru's was now empty and the door to Floris's was open with Floris sitting inside by the dead officer

Zoroko: Good... You are ready for the Dark Side... Now your friend Caredetru has also fell to the darkness and is in danger... I want you to find his battle and aid him in killing the others. One other thing though, three of my men Darth Garrus, General Cody and Assassin Tukoshi are picking off individual enemies, when you help Caredetru I want you to give away their position. Tukoshi and Cody will join in the battle then and no doubt Garrus will to, now the only one I want gone is Garrus, Tukoshi and Cody are still of use to me!

Their was more to the plan, he did plan for Floris and Caredetru to die, he made it so when Garrus joined the battle the five together would slaughter the enemies, then when that was done the four would turn on Garrus and return to Zoroko, then Zoroko would kill Caredetru and Floris before they returned to the light, however if Floris or Caredetru die during the battle's all the better, but if the battle ended with both Floris and Caredetru dead the remaining two would leave with Garrus and bring him to Zoroko to deal with. If any of the five would die however they would stay and fight to the end but if it went down to if Tukoshi and/or Cody were the only ones left alive and the enemies were still alive they would flee

(OOC: Now Floris and Caredetru you don't have to die, that's just Zoroko's plan. You could leave, turn back to the light whatever as long as Garrus Dies and Tukoshi, Cody and Zoroko live. Assuming you might try to kill Zoroko is revenge)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Floris heard Zoroko's orders, but he wasn't going to obey them. He didn't want to be Zoroko's little slave, he wanted to rule the sith. He needed a master to teach him, who would take over the sith. Then eventually Floris would become stronger and then take his place.

Floris: Of course, my master.

Floris walked over to the hanger but was stopped by a stormtrooper.

Stormtrooper: Zoroko has requested that I give you this robe to wear.

Floris took it and got in a TIE advanced and flew out of the ship.

(OOC: I'll be changing my avatar as soon as i find one.)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:39 pm

Sark could take no more of this. If Gwazi still fought, one of them would be killed. Despite the danger of Caredetru killing him, he waited for an opening and tackled Caredetru to the ground. His saver rolled away and he prepared to give Cared the most motivating speech of his life.

Sark: Listen to me! Why did you have to turn to the dark side? I know that you were forced to but I know that there is a Caredetru Tykuper in there! Although the dark side is strong, if you have enough memorys you can overcome it. Do you remember when we raced each other in the pod race? You only almost won because of Tressa! What about when we rescued Tressa? Just a few moments ago you were tryong to KILL here! Shes your wife for gods sake! What about all the good things you've done? Why throw them all away?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Zoroko grinned as Floris left, he sensed his emotions and as expected Floris was in denile and planning to overule him, he would not punish him for such however, that is the way of the sith that one day the apprentice shall challenge the master and the victor is the DL, the failure dies, only once did the master lose following those sith rules and survived and that was Darth Revan four thousand years ago, Revan did join the light though and destroy malak so in a way he did die, in the way of the sith. Problem was however Floris was not Zoroko's apprentice, Garrus was and Zoroko already had a subsitute apprentice for when Garrus died and it wasn't Floris or Caredetru. But nothing in the sith code said the one to kill the DL had to be the apprentice, other dark jedis who weren't the apprentice have overthrown the DL before.

(OOC: DL is short form for Dark Lord)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwazi was quick to leap away from Caredetru and land next to Jimmy when the selkath tackled the dark jedi over. Gwazi for pulled Caredetru's saber and ignited it, he went in a defense stance where both sabers would be used for blocking blows until the finisher showed it's chance to kill Caredetru

Gwazi: Jimmy! It's no use! The Caredetru we knew is dead, this is nothing but an evil and corrupt man made version of him.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Even though Darth Arelison could not hear the words that Jimmy was saying, the feeling expressed flowed through the force, and Darth Arelison could understand every word.

(Darth Arelison's head. Caredetru stands in the middle. His eyes are not moiving and not blinking. He is staring straight ahead. A great wind is whirling around him, causing his hair and clothes to blow wildly. Dark Side is walking around him quickly, preaching all dark and evil things to Caredetru.)

Dark Side: They never loved you. They only wanted to use you for themselves. You put food on their tables and a roof over their heads and clothes in their closets and credits in their pockets and did you EVER get a thank you? NO! No you did not!
Jimmy's voice: Listen to me! Why did you have to turn to the dark side? I know that you were forced to but I know that there is a Caredetru Tykuper in there! Although the dark side is strong, if you have enough memorys you can overcome it. Do you remember when we raced each other in the pod race? You only almost won because of Tressa! What about when we rescued Tressa? Just a few moments ago you were tryong to KILL here! Shes your wife for gods sake! What about all the good things you've done? Why throw them all away?

Caredetru seems to snap out of his trance. He starts to blink, and then he looks down at the ground.

Dark Side: No, do not listen to him. He knows nothing! He never had to go through what you did. He never knew what it was like to lose his parents. He never knew what it was like to lose his freinds. He never knew what it was like! But Zoroko does! And through the dark side of the force he can give you the power to bring them back. The dark side can bring them back and save everyone you truly love!

Caredetru wasn't listening. He still looked down at the ground.

Caredetru, mumbling beneath his breath: Memories....

Caredetru's entire life flashed before his eyes

(ooc- the following are flashbacks. I will write them in standard form)

Caredetru was laying in the back of a speeder, clutching his neck and chin. He was shaking violetly and crying. Jalnik was driving. "What the hell would you do something like this?! Caredetru Tykuper, answer me! WHY?!" Jalnik screemed.

The halls of a crowded high school. Caredetru, very young, still with a bandage on his neck was getting books from his locker. Tressa, also very young, tapped him on the back. "Hi," She said, "I'm Tressa Cantarese. What's your name?"
"Uh..." Caredetru stammered.
"Well it is nace to meet you, uh. I know a lot of people named 'Uh'. That's all guys ever say when I ask them their name. It isn't a very good name if you ask me."
"No,no,no. My name is Caredetru. Caredetru Tykuper."
"Now that is a bit better. So, Cared - I hope it is all right if I call you that - What's with the bandage?
"Uh...."

A desert. Helix and Caredetru stand over Floris' unconcious boddy. "Damn humans. They really are good for nothing! Looks like it is up to us to find some damn civilization." Caredetru said to Helix. "Exactly! All they are good for is populating planets." Helix responded.

The same desert. Caredetru hung from his sword, jammed in a Krayt Dragon's eye. "HELP ME FLORIS!!!" He screamed. Floris shoveled some soft sand into a backpack.
"Jump!"Floriselled. Caredetru leaped from the krayt dragon, and landed in the backpack full of sand.

A pod race track. Caredetru aproaches Duvnar. "Good win," He says. "Even though you DID cheat. I hope to see you at next week's race on Hoth. Oh, and another thing. If I ever see you cheat again, even if you don't beat me, I will shove my sword so far down your throat that I will be able to shove it out of your ass and cut your nuts off."

The living room in Caredetru's apartment. Caredetru is kneeling in the candle lit room, holding a ring box out. Tressa opened the door, and jumped at the sight of the gleeming diamond ring.

(end of flashbacks)

Caredetru: They do love me. You. Dark side, YOU LIE! You want to turn me against my freinds and my family and everyone I love! You poisonous thing, I want you out!
Dark side: No. You will never be rid of me!
Caredetru: I put you away once, I CAN DO IT AGAIN!
Dark side: NO!!!

--------------------------------------------------

(outside. Jimmy still holds Darth Arelison down.)

Darth Arelison thrashes around, and then uses the force to blow Jimmy and Gwazi away from him. He turned over, and curled up in a ball. The force swirled around him even stronger. Leaves and sticks were being pulled off of trees and they swirled around him in a whirlwind. Everything was being pulled towards him, and then abruptly it all stopped. Not Darth Arelison laid there, but it was Caredetru. The light in him had outshone the dark.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Sark was taken aback by the sudden force of power. When the whirlwind stopped, he took a glance at Caredertu. The strange look in his eyes had dissapeared. Cared looked like himself again. With a smile, he took a look at the astounded Gwazi.

Sark: Ha.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:37 am

Savuel locked his blaster into possision but stopped, the man he was aiming at was not the sith he was aiming at before. He lowered his blaster and motioned for the others to do so as well.

Savuel: Alright, I think it looks fine here. No one is holding sabers to eachother anymore, and we won't have to shoot. Now I think you all should come with me, and we can get away from here to a much safer place.

Aven 'They won't trust you, you broke it when you tried arresting them at the lake'

Savuel 'I was trying to do the right thing by stopping the killing, but there isn't a way I can do that, not with a pair of cuffs'
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:56 am

Jacky sighed when the mayhem was over. He knew Cared had found the light . He also realized that Savuel Aven and his soldiers with preschool art on their faces were a threat. He looked up with an apologetic look on his face and shot the shingle where the reinforcments were standing. They all fell to the ground.

Jacky apologeticly: Savuel, get out of here. You and your...spedicans , can bring nothing but trouble. It has ended like so in the past on one or two occasions. I do not trust you and so I feel I must protect my friends.

Jacky then aimed the blaster warningly at his adversary.

Jacky: This is your only warning.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:33 am

Duvnar was still injured from his blow from Caredetru. He got up making a moan and limped towards Caredetru

Duvnar: Your back... I'm glad to see you alright!

Duvnar swung a friendly hug at him glad that he returned to the light

Gwazi: It's no over yet... I sense a pressence... A Dark One...

Back in the trees Garrus and the others knew the three were caught, they couldn't wait for Floris to arrive

Garrus: Damn they Found us!

Tukoshi: So what now?

Garrus: ALL OUT ATTACK!

The three leaped out from the threes and landed infront of the crew, Cody Aimed his rifle at Tressa and Irith while Tukoshi ignited his saber and aimed it at Duvnars Crew and Garrus ignited his saber aiming it as Caredetru, Duvnar, Gwazi and Jimmy

Garrus: We cannot wait for assisstance! You ALL must die!

Gwazi and Duvnar charged at Garrus only for Garrus to grip them both and toss them into the trees. He then jabbed his saber through Caredetru's gut below the heart so he was still alive. Tukoshi swiftly cut his saber through the crew. Urik, Zane and Zeekrow while protecting Reticha were taken down in seconds, Tukoshi then jabbed Reticha in the back sending her unconcious or dead and then Valor swung his saber at him. Tukoshi used a tricky technique to destroy valor's saber by slicing the handle in half and then stabbing him in the place Garrus stabbed Caredetru. Cody Quickly spun at Irith and Tressa and cuffed Irith as Tukoshi swung at Tressa and cuffed her. Cody threw a detonator at Sauvels squad and it exploded less then a second later and in the smoke he used his googles to find Jimmy and cuff him. Garrus then used the force to grip Tressa and toss her where Duvnar and Gwazi were while his saber was still in Caredetru

Garrus: Now... I will avenge my loss... and you will die for betraying the Dark Lord!

Duvnar: No! I won't let you!

Duvnar tried to strike Garrus but was to wounded to get up, Gwazi was trapped in a sith barrier so he wasn't able to use the force on garrus while in this state

(OOC: This is the repeat of the destiny battle, no one try to mess this up. And Caredetru although I got you in the position your going to die now you can save yourself if you don't want your character to die yet)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 am

Floris would rather his friends think he was dead than turned to the dark side. He decided to fake his death. He grabbed his comlink and turned it on.

Floris: Duvnar, i've escaped from the ship and i'm on my to Na- wait, no! I've got a sith assassin on my tail! He's hit my ship!

Floris opened the ship hatch and threw the comlink in front of the blasters and shot the comlink so it would sound like an explosion. Floris punched in the co-ords to korriban and jumped into hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:02 pm

The four had been sent flying, but had saved themselves a hard landing with their jetpacks. Savuel stayed airborne as he fired at the 3 sith to keep them occupied.

Savuel: Ciela, get the drop ship in the air!

Ciela: But?!

Savuel: DO IT!!

Savuel kept up his distracting tactic by jumping from tree's while the other 3 left to the drop ships they had taken.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Despite the sudden attack and the smoke, Sark called out to Garrus in a jeering voice.

Sark: Hey Garrus! How ya feeling? You know, the poison floating through your veins, the joint pains? Don't get too happy, you may be dead within a matter of minutes.
(OOC: I'm bluffing, but Garrus doesn't know that Wink )

Cody responded by giving Sark a warning poke with his rifle. Sark ingored it and continued to insult Garrus.

Sark: I don't care what you do, but by the looks of what has happened, we might all escape. Then you will tear out what hair you have left, and plot against us once again. Guess what will happen with your next scheme? We will thwart it again and again and again and again. Face it "dark lord", we win, you lose.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Cody shot Sark in the back with a stun blast sending him out cold. Garrus however knew Sark was bluffing, he had the perfect plan this time and he knew their was no poison inside him, if their was he would sense it

Cody: Stay down you stupid fish!

Garrus: You two! Make sure on one get away! Those three are mine!

Tukoshi and Cody started Guarding all of Duvnars friends as Garrus approached him, Gwazi and Tressa saber drawn and ignited. He set a force barrier around the four so no one could escape until somebody died. Garrus then uses the force to destroy the stun cuff's set on Tressa and Duvnar

Garrus: Now you three shall fight me! And Now you will die!

Duvnar: Gladly your Bastard...

Gwazi: No! Duvnar Wait!

It was to late, Duvnar had swung his sword at Garrus only for him to stab Duvnar in the stomach and toss him against a barrier wall, Duvnar bounced off it and landed in the grass. Gwazi stood infront of Tressa sabers drawn

Garrus: Forget it kid! You can't protect her! The Proficey says ALL THREE of you must fight me, no one shall be guarded and no one shall be headstrong or all three of you will die!

Gwazi: And what if we all fight you as a team?

Garrus: Well you'll still die since proficeys don't allways result in the Light Side winning, Jedi's have been drivne to extinction hundreds of times because of it!

Gwazi: But they always rised once again!

Garrus: True... But this time it will be different! This time not a single Jedi will be left alive! This time the Sith will be the only force-users in the Galaxy and the Galaxy will be ours!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:04 pm

(OOC: Ah, dunvar, this is when you check back to when I made my daring escape from Garrus earlier. I did in fact poison him but all they do for a sith/jedi is give them joint pains. Oh, and the fish remark doesn't help.)

TC arrived to see Sark on the ground and Garrus shouting at a few people. Because of a force barrier, all TC could do was hide and wait.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Ilum felt it, his apprentice was close. He searched through the dark side hoping to reveal who it would be. He felt someone close to him, be he didn't know any other force users. Ilum walked to the center of the valley of the dark lords. He would wait here for the arrival of his new apprentice.

Floris felt the presence of his master growing stronger, he wanted to learn more about the ways of the force. He felt guilty for betraying all his friends, and the republic to. He pushed the thought out of his mind and tried to stay focused.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 pm

(OOC: Floris, are going to be a sith pernamently or what?)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Jacky, surprisingly, was ignored when this new carnage started. Nobody even once shot at him.He ran to his secret shed, deep in the trees. He walked in and flipped a switch revealing his B-wing , The Eye of the Beholder.

Jacky laughing tensley: This'll give them a reason to listen to me.

Jacky hopped into the cockpit of the large fighter.

Jacky: Urgh...I should ask for an Astromech this Christmas.

Jacky flew into the air as the ceiling opened as he had designed it to. He knew that Garrus had a getaway ship and he needed to destroy it. He flew around the surrounding area and noticed it . Jacky fired a torpedo destroying it instantly.

Jacky: Now let's see how the battle is working out.

Jacky maneuvered to the backyard and put the B-wing in attack position. He flew low to the ground , firing warning shots that shook Garrus and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:53 pm

(Damn it Jacky, My men already had the dropship Garrus came in. Did you not see the post i made. If you don't change that post you killed my men.)

Savuel was getting fruitless results with firing from above, he took a last jump away from the battle. He put his helmet back on and made for the Dropships they captured. He had caught up to Ciela and the other 2 jump troopers. making their way their as well.

Ciela: Any good?

Savuel: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next