SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost In Translation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Lost In Translation Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Since I sorta make the galaxy's season the season the world is expiriancing now...i'm going to make this RPG in the halloween theme (It means that people in the galaxy will be decorating for halloween...not that the point of this thread will b about halloween)
_________________________________________________________________________________

The whole party was booming with loud music. People began to pour into the large mansion and dancing or whaever. The signs all around the commercially-owned mansion read "The Big Wicked". Helix walked in and noticed the people dancing in their costumes. Helix was in his black masqurade costume that he had owned for a very long time. He walked down the stairs past the plethora of people wearing black. Helix arrived on the dance floor and Jano walked next to him. She moved out a long time ago to become Helix's 'manager' of sorts. She handed him a folder that was a deep shade of purple. He sat at a booth and listened to the radio DJ that had moved his equipment to the party to brodcatst it on his widly known radio show. The man said into his micro-phone, "Hello people of the galaxy, the biggest Holloween party of the year is happening right under my feet!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Duvnar and Reticha both felt guilty and responsable for the fact Garrus the Dark Jedi turned Jimmerz to the dark side and made him his apprentice. The two knew they needed to cheer up though. They decided to go to the Halloween party. To dress up in Storm Trooper Suits but broke pieces of it off and stained it with blood and toy axe's. They were dead Imperials. The two walked inside and saw Helix with Jano. Reticha and Duvnar walked up behind them and Duvnar placed his hand on Helix's shoulder and announced "Freeze right their Civilain!" In a joking tone to scare Helix.

(OOC: Don't worry. Jimmerz and Garrus won't show up in this RPG).
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:50 pm

((OOC: Jano left after I went to the booth))

Helix suddenly jumped when Duvnar touched his shoulder. Helix looked at him with a strange look. Helix dropped the mask and said, "How did you even recognize me...either way I have another mission." Helix shook his head and siad, "Do you want to join in?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 am

"A Mission at a Halloween party? What is it?" Duvnar suddenly got interested at the sound of a mission. Reticha just gave a big groan though. After losing Jimmerz and Ruth she didn't like going on missions any more. Duvnar was the only person she hadn't lost from one and she didn't want to lose him any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:09 am

Tahrr walked into the party hall , after everything he had been through, this party was going to be just the distraction he needed. As he looked around, his eyes fell on his friends, Duvnar, Reticha, and Helix. Tahrr walked over to the three and said, " Hey guy's, great party huh? So what kind of trouble does a Corellian have to get into to really liven things up?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:12 am

"How the Hell did you reconize me!?" Duvnar didn't really care though. "Helix got some mission going on, wanta join in?" Duvnar was just itching for some real combat.

(OOC: Just so you know I plan for Retica to die in a future RPG to. Infact I plan for Jimmerz to kill her and for Duvnar to kill Jimmerz! Nice twist huh?)
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 am

Tahrr smiled behind his new, Scarlet dura-plast mask, and chuckled. "Duvnar, a Gand is still a Gand by any other name. but truth be known, it was the head that gave it away. So What's the Mission Helix?" He sat down next to Helix and motioned for a Beautiful Twi'lek server to bring him a Java Juice.

(OOC, I just stirred up some stuff over on combine. I don't think they quite know what to do. check out the Imperial Entanglement thread, the last page, at least it is for now. I just got tired of Duvnar getting accused of GodModing and yet the Mods are the ones who are guilty. By the way, what I said, is true, if you haven't read the books that I mention in that thread, than you should seek them out)

Last edited by Tahrr Vaulkin on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:21 am

(OOC: Thanks for sticking up for me Tahrr)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:41 am

Sark walked into the mansion. He had only come because he was bored in his apartment and decided to socialize. He did not regognize anyone, but soon spotted his (newish) friend Tahr. Along with Dunvar, Helix and someone else. He began to walk over to them when some big and burly humans blocked his way. "Hey fishy, I hear there is a job over at the fish restaurant. As an entree!"
Sark calmly drew his blaster and stunned them both. With their luck, they wouldn't be getting up for an hour or two. He then walked over to Tahr, Dunvar and Helix. "Well, nice party you got here helix. Though I have one question. Do you even know all of these people?" Sark gestured to the hundreds of people in the area.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am

"What's Seafood doing here?" Duvnar asked as he saw Jimmy.

(OOC: Helix seriously. TELL US THE MISSION!)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:28 am

"It's actually not my party it's..." Helix waving his pointer finger around. He suddenly laid it on the waitress that walked by. Helix then said, "...That guy!" the waitress came over with pepper spray and started to spray him. Then she left when it was empty. Helix poured his water on his face and picked up his mask. He slipped it on and ripped open the envelope. He slipped out the paper and started to read. He read it aloud, "Your mission is to retrive the Tellnotta Jewel at the CyberX Reasearch Compund." Helix then blurted out, "I know where that is!"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:23 pm

"Very funny buggy boy." Sark then noted helix. "So when do we leave for this "rescue" mission, and I figure that you would know where that would be my friend."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:33 pm

"I don't think it's a rescue mission if we're retriving a jew..." suddenly Helix spotted the waitress talking to a guard. Helix then said, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm

"Fine with me" Duvnar and Reticha than followed Helix out. "So.... What now Helix? Getting a Jewl isn't anything you know that... what you hiding?"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:51 pm

Sark followed them out, doging some of the larger humans on his way. They seemed to be heading to Helix's ships. Dunvar was extremly curious with Helix. Questioning him, trying to get information. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Helix lead them to the landing pad. He had a new ship that was the Ixnot. He entered the ship and got in the pilot's seat. He started the ship up and siad, "Off to Ruusan!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:24 am

Merkak was about to step into the building with his girlfriend untill he saw Duvnar Helix and a couple other near a newer looking ship. He walked over and asked,"so what's goin on."
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:25 am

Duvnar quickly replied to his fellow NR. "Nothing much. Helix just has a mission saying we must take a jewl! That's all... But it seems awfuly little dosen't it?" Duvnar was trying to get out whatever it was he felt Helix wasn't telling.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:15 am

Tahrr followed his friends out of the Mansion. On their way out, another partygoer, this one a Trandoshan, stopped Sark. Pointing at him the Trandoshan laughed, " Hey everone, the Sushi Bar is,,," The Trandoshan didn't get to finish. Faster than lightning, Tahrr grabbed the Trandoshans hand and bent the fingers back until he felt each one break. "His name is Sark, and he is not food. You would do well to remember that." Tahrr sadi calmly. He let go of the Trandoshan and motioned to Sark, "C'mon, let's go."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 am

"Thank you my friend, people seem to have a tendancy to refer me as fish." Sark gave a mean look at Dunvar. Sark and Tahr then followed Helix and the rest into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:59 am

"A jewel huh, that sounds a little too simple. Is it heavily guarded or something?"said Merkak not sure what answer he might receive.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 pm

"whatever" Duvnar said at the whole event. He than continued annoying helix. "Come on! Tell us! Is it a dangerous zone? Is the jem important? If their a Jedi their?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:25 pm

"I'm not not telling you anything!" Helix blurted out. Helix said, "Duvnar, be quiet or I'm turning this ship aroud!
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:17 pm

Merkak said, "I think you are going to tell us."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:03 pm

"And I think i'm going to show you into the engine turbine and listen to your blood-curdling screams as the turbine slowly and painfully slices you into tiny peices!" Helix siad. He had been at the Coruscanti Univeristy for Cultrue and the Theatricle Arts...he wasn't going to tell them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Translation
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next