SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost In Translation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Lost In Translation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:11 pm

"Ok, so you think you could do that well my friend I don't think you have the guts to do it. Let me ask you this, have you seen your family shredded and scattered all over the floor at your house I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:35 pm

Helix suddenly became mad and blurted out, "NO I HAVEN'T SEEN A FAMILY RIPPED TO SHREDS...BUT HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FAVORITE SISTER JUMP OFF A 70 STORY BUILDING AND FALL THROUGH THE GLASS ROOF OF A GREN HOUSE BEFORE DYING...HAVE YOU BEEN RUNNING AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR BEST FRIEND FALLS DOWN A HUGE, HUGE STAIRCASE AND DIE...HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FAVORITE BROTHER SLIT HIS OWN WRIST RIGHT IN FORNT OF YOUR FACE...HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR OTHER BROTHER GET RIPPED TO SHREDS BY PLAYING WITH A PEICE OF EQUIPMENT...HAVE YOU RAN AWAY FORM HOME AND SEEN IMPERIALS CUT OFF A WOMAN'S, FATHER'S AND CHILD'S HEAD?!?!?!?" his face turned a dark shade of red and then back to normal as he took a breath. Then he continued, "and furthermore have you seen most of this without crying?"
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:46 pm

Tahrr had had enough, heripped his mask off exposing his thermally melted face, "AND HAVE EITHER OF YOU SURVIVED A THERMAL DETONATION KNOWING THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY, YOUR TOWN???" Tahrr regained his composure and replaced his mask. "My friends, stop this quibbling, I am sure Helix will tell us when we have gotten to a safer location." Satisfied with his words, Tahrr sat down and strapped in for the journey, no matter where it took him.

Last edited by Tahrr Vaulkin on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:47 pm

((good, good this is getting interesting))
Merkak was now very in ragged he pulled out his DC-17 he had found in kamino and aimed it at Helix's head.
"I'm sick of your crap I lost my wife and my two daughters, the worst part is that someone here let the killer go to allow it to happen."
His trigger was slightly getting tighter on the trigger he was far enough away to avoid any attempt to stop him. But his girlfriend quickly reacted by shoving him over.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:48 pm

"no but, I would rather have that happen to me a thousand times than see my family ripped into pieces." he said as he reraised his DC-17.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:55 pm

((None of those things I said were is the secret I was hiding from you))

Helix suinted his eyes slightly and siad, "And it's a wonder any of us have the frikin' mentality to live." Then he turned back around to face the windsheild.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Merkak put his DC-17 away and said," fine don't say just take us there." Merkak thought to himself that if Helix ever wanted to die he would be the first to assist him in that task for free.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Tahrr just shook his head, tapping the dura-plast mask he said, "The monstrosity hidden by this mask is the very reason I live. It serves as a constant reminder of how the Force works through all of us, and how sometimes even the Force can't save everyone. I say for now we trust that Helix wouldn't take us on a mission without it being signifigant, or at least benificial."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:01 pm

"I feel that the force is not what determines our path or protects us. The sad thing is we must build our strength and power and numbers to defeat our enemies. Even a jedi can not defend against 4,000 troops nor can anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:09 pm

"This is true, however, a Jedi would have the upper hand, as would any user of the Force. My sisters,,," Tahrr choked back a tear, then continued, "My sisters believed that, and they are why I lived. Therefore in honor of their memory, it is what I believe as well. I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I am Tahrr Vaulkin, sole survivor of Rosella Province of Corellia." As he extended his hand in greeting and querried, "and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:18 pm

"I am Merkak Xen use to be father of three. I worked in the Galactic Empire as a Captain. Then I quit and Joined the Rebel Alliance where I made ships, then when I got to know Nat Dues the leader we became great friends. I then became friends with the New Republic leader and did a little diplomatic work for them. I then let the RA and joined the Cerberus Corporation and became friends with the VP Jango Talon(formerly Jango Piett) untill he became President. I then helped him negotiate with the NR and RA to make a base on Tatooine since it is owned by NR I needed to ask. Now I am switching positions to Public relations of CC and own a private army capable of moderate offensives. Right now my son Ali is a Commander in my Private Army. Can you tell me a little more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Helix listened to Merkak and Tahrrs chat. Helix had never admitted that to anyone. There was so much that he didn't say, so much he didn't just blurt out in the privacy of space. His wife was killed then cloned, his sister Orli and her friends were kidnapped, that his sisters Leah and Improla went ran away and exiled themselves from the family. And furthermore...furthermore...he didn't want to think about it. Tara and Kala were his only sisters that Helix knew were safe. Helix crack the tiniest smile thinking about Tara's clumsyness, Lana ability to find fun in absolutly everything and anything and Orli's extreme curiosity. It was all ended when Alisia and Helix Rexanel Senior were killed in a speeder accident. Helix looked at his little mouse droid that was sleeping or whatever. IT was the only thing he had to remember the family's oil company CyberX. Helix quickly let out a sharp whistle and said, "Vip Ta!" which made the little droid re-activate and float to Helix. He had the little droid's wheels taken off and tiny repulsor lifts in their place. Ta was not a word as far as Helix knew it was just somehting that Vip translated to come. The little doid beeped as Helix commanded of the droid, "Beam in data from the Nav-system and calculate hpw ,uch more time until we get to Ruusan."
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 pm

"There isn't much else, I've wandered the galaxy trying to find my place, and trying to devise a plan that would if nothing else, cripple the Empire. Admittedly, I have had little success in both. I am hoping that this mission will prove interesting, and I trust Helix, he has proven to me that I was wrong about the Galaxy and there are people that are trying to good, regardless of how they do it." Tahrr explained, remembering the battle that Helix, Duvnar, Sark, and he had fought against the sith back on Tattooine and put his hand on the synthetic skin covering the hole that he recieved at the hands of the Sith Lord.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:56 pm

"Well the Empire is going to be a hard one to break open. No matter how hard you try you can only hope in the eyes of the enemy you succeeded." said Merkak.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:41 pm

Sark, who had been checking out the rest of the ship, arrived in the cockpit and strapped himself down."What did I miss? It sounded like there was a war going on here."
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:45 pm

"No Worries my friend, Merkak, Helix and I were having a.... discussion." Tahrr was thakful for the distraction, he wasn't sure he liked where the conversation was headed. "Where have you been anyways?" Tahrr asked Sark
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 pm

"It has been a sort of tradition for my family to examine the interior of a vessel while in flight. It has saved the lives of hundreds which my family members were aboard. My father w-" Sark stopped mid-sentence and remembered his family's tragic end. "Never mind. Just remembering something." Sark said as Tahr and the others looked at him suspicously.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:58 am

Tahrr saw that Sark was pained by some memory and decided not to pursue his friends answer any further. instead he peered out the viewport of the cockpit. It would seem each of them had a demon they couldn't rid themselves of.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:42 am

(OOC: Wow you jumped ahead much huh?)

Duvnar than started to speak. "You think any of that is bad... I've been through worse... Having your entire city burned and destroyed with all your friends and family because are protectors were to scared to fight the Empire. Having your best friend killed by a Dark Jedi infront of your very own eyes. Having another great friend killed by another Dark Jedi than have a child who looks up to you so much taken away by his murderers apprentice. I had many friends killed by Dark Jedi and Imperials. Ruth was not the first... He's the last of dozens"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:25 am

Tahrr lowered his head, "I'm sorry Duvnar, I had forgotten Ruth, and Jimmerz." Tahrr couldn't bring himself to look at Duvnar after that, ashamed that he had even taken place in the "My scars run deeper than yours" debate.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:41 am

Sark said nothing, and continued to stare out of the window. He was glad he had not been in here when the shouting match began, or else he would have said something he definatly would regret. He then turned to Helix. "So anyway, how much longer until we reach our destination."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:27 pm

"It's no matter.. I use to be nothing but a scavenger... But I still would be if it wasn't for Reticha..." Reticha didn't know what to say. She just nodded and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:08 pm

"well you think that is harsh try putting on the shoes of the imperials that had to carry on that mission man It was a sad thing to do. It was like shooting insects with a shotgun. The governments forces stayed out. I almost laughed at the sight of a weak government. But once I saw the faces of the civilians the children the women.......aghhh the sights there faces. we were ordered to open fire on them all Me myself I had to kill a whole family one by one. I ordered my troops to fire on them all. I only hope that there spirits in the force will bless me and not curse me I was ordered, I was ordered." Merkak was now squeezing his Girlfriend Alexis wispering something in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm

"What! You!" Duvnar charged at Merkak and Reticha held him back. "You killed Innocents! Your no better than the Empire! You gave someone the same pain you have for losing your family! How can you live with yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:53 pm

"how can you live with yourself you stood and watched I had orders I acted I fought even for my family but you let the killer go!!"yelled Merkak he was now beyond rage and was almost ready to pull his DC-17 out and use it. He was ready to go atomic on everyone's A$$. But then with a calm but stern voice Alexis told him to take a seat beside her. He just sat down and stared at Duvnar, this was going to be a long trip, a very, very long trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Translation
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next