SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost In Translation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Lost In Translation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:51 pm

"This is the CyberX compund that once heldteh Rexanel family." Helix walked up a large flight of stairs and began to explain, "After my father supposably died, the Rexanel family stuck together and we moved from mining compound to mining compund when recourses dried out...this is where they said the stone was." Helix stopped at a pure white door that was on the very top florr.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:16 pm

No one noticed it but Merkak was relaying info to Home base on tatooine through his mini camera. He was waling around looking at the dust and debri and said," Where are we again Helix I forgot. Also why are we here you still haven't told us and we all are growing tired of your games next time I pull out my gun it will not go unfired." he wondered what smart remark would arrise from him saying that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:16 pm

"If you don't play along with my games and not go unfired then you sha't hear the hear what ever I am hiding." Helix remarked as he opened teh dorr and walked into the office. It was quite large with a circular, white desk. He suddenly remembered everything that happened in this office.

((Here is the secret but they still don't know it))
He remebered it like it ws only a day ago. It all of it happened actually two years ago. He had walked into the office to dismiss the rumors that he was goinng to be expelled form the compound. She (his sister Tatiana) said to him, "Helix, you are costing this company too much, I have to ask of you to l..." Helix answered her, "What? Leave? I got the memo!" She became angry and said, "Helix, don't you dare take this personally, It's not CyberX Recourses' resposibilty to keep you out of prison...you cost this company too mu..." Helix interuppted her once more and said, "I did not sabatoge Mother and Father's speeder!" She looked at him with an even more intense scowl and retoreted, "They found you fingerprints all over the sabatoged components...I cannot argue with that!" He said, "I'm taking Lana with me." Tatiana's scowl loosened into an alarming expression when she answered, "What? she did not do anything wr..." Helix answered her, "Goodbye." Then left the offce and the compound.

Helix snapped back to reality and the clean, maintained office became the dirty, debris filled office that had stood for quite a long time. HE ntoiced a small letter that was in a red envelope, probably waiting for his return. He ran over to it and began to open it up with iihs ifnger.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:24 pm

((So are you looking for someone or looking for peace))
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:13 pm

((This thread is goin gt be confusing. First I find the jewel wich leads me to find a person))
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:12 pm

((OK ya this is going to be confusing))
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:24 pm

((I'll try not to make it overweling))

Helix pulled out the letter and dropped the envelope. He noticed Tatian's elegant handwriting scribbled all over the paper. Helix read aloud, "If you are reading this then I am now embarked on a journey to find my Father, Orli and Mother who have tons of rumors on them that they are alive...it is true and I know it so I shall find them...to find me take the necklace in my desk. I hope to see you soon." Helix looked at the circular desh and dropped the letter. He walked behind the desk and opend the drawe. He rummged through the supplies. Suddenly he pulled out a necjlacce that had a huuge ruby laced on it. Helix noticed there were ten tiny jewels laced into the nacklace. There was one gone so Helix stated, "This isn't jewelry...this is a tracking device."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Merkak quickly walked over and snatched the
tracking device" out of his hand and looked closely and said," it is amazing it is in nearly perfect condition this type of tracking device is nearly impossible to find. Your friend why would they think you'd come back?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:03 pm

"I don't know." Helix said as he looked at the beautiful jewel/tracking device. Helix noticed the sun shine through the window and into the jewel. Helix saw the slightest image reveal itself in the jewel. Helix said, "Hole it up to the window."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:38 pm

"ok," said Merkak as he held it up he saw something in the jewel. He then said," what am I looking at here helix." Merkak was puzzled the drugs he had been taking to relax his pain had diluted his vision.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:22 am

Duvnar and Reticha looked at it odly "I don't know...." Said Duvnar. He was greatly confused and never saw the image before, Reticha than added in "Beats me.... It's probebly just a reflection of outside though..."
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:22 pm

Sark looked out of any window that could have made the reflection. There was a few windows, but none of them could have made the reflection. "Odd indeed. Could it be a picture recording or maybe something else...."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:25 pm

"It's three planets." Helix said as he walked up to it. He noticed tiny writing on the small spheres. He looked at it closley and siad, "Kamino, Bespin and Coruscant...that is probably where the tracking devices are...shall we leave?"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:31 pm

"Immediately. The sooner we leave this place the better. It's giving me the creeps." Sark looked around the damaged building they were inside of. It looked like a perfect ambush area. Why if the imperials had positioned their men just in a few rooms they would...... Sark stopped moving. There was a dead stormtrooper on the ground. He wasn't there when they arrived, and he wasn't bearing any lazer burns. "Wait." Sark pulled out his blaster and shot the trooper in the face. Now he really WAS dead. "Keep your gaurd up. We may be walking into an ambush."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:53 pm

(OOC: Wow.. A KOTOR Adventure now huh?)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:00 pm

(OOC: No Dunvar, I just thought I would add that in.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 pm

(OOC: Did your "Physical" hurt your head? (no offence) I ment Helix, You Travel to many planet's in KOTOR)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

(OOC: NOT FUNNY)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:07 pm

((keep RPing not fighting LOLsir))

Merkak was still fascinated with the design of it. He could see what the others were talking about and was anxious to get started. This could be more interesting then thought.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Helix noticed the dead stortrooper and covered his mouth. Then he said, "The sooner the better." He lead them out to the ship and began to punch in coordinates.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:18 pm

Just as the ship lifted off, imperials appeared and began shooting at their ship. Although they had only blasters, there was a lot of them. Their blasters did damage to the hull, and Sark ran to activate the defences and shoot back.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:38 pm

No one noticed they left Merkak there by himself. He was still standing in the lobby with the necklace. He looked around and noticed himself there were stormtroopers. He said," Uhhh......hello, have you guys seen this place its just facinating!"
"Put your hands up," said the stormtrooper. He slipped the necklace onto the window seal as he got on his knees. The troopers cuffed him and brought him away.

((Did it occur to you that I was still holding it and I was still standing there. lol))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:42 pm

They had just left the atmosphere when Sark realised the completly obvious. "Oh god, we forgot Merkrak!" Sark ran into the cockpit and attracted everyones attention. "TURN BACK! We forgot Merkrak!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:18 pm

Duvnar quickly spun around when he heard Sark "Crap! Turn Back! Repeat! Turn Back!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:56 pm

As Merkak was being transported to the outside he said," can you please do me one thing before you take me"
"What?" said one stormtrooper with a harsh voice.
" Say, I'm a bitch for the emperor" replied Merkak.
The stromtroopers threw him on the ground they drew there weapons.
"Joke, joke, come on guys just a joke" said Merkak he was laughing a fake laugh.

Last edited by Ali Xen on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Translation
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next