SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandalorian Rouges

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 am

Noj turned at the voice of Duvnar "Hows it been, haven't seen you in a long time since i left to join the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders.... I haven't seen much of anyone since i joined....." Noj checked back at the farm, they were still monitoring it, from what they were able to see with their patiance was that the group of six was now a group of 11, with hostages, and they had enough time to lay our a small peremeter of mines to the farm.
'Shadow you seeing this'
'Yes I am'
'good or bad'
'bad'
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:45 pm

Duvnar checked the scans Noj was looking at.

"Wow.. This is bad.... We need an efective battleplan to win this one."
Duvnar was a master Tactian so he took over what to do.
"We need a probe droid to head to the mines. It will rid of the mines but the Mando's will think they killed us. While the smoke is on are snipers will snipe down the mando's holding the hostages. At that moment the rest charge through the fog and take down the rest!"

This plan would work beutifly if Sheila wasn't watching from a distance.

(OOC: Good News Noj. Thanks to the bounty I posted on Wilhelm the Neo-Crusaders asked me to join them so we may hunt down Wilhelm together!)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:13 pm

"Few questions Duvnar, where are we to get a probe droid now. We have little time to spare before they either head for the exits with or without the hostages. A better solution would be to open a hole with what ever rockets and missle we have so that way we can begin the assualt" Noj Pointed out to their position on the scan "we are here" Noj jabbed at the nearest wall "we begin the main assualt here" Noj jabbed a finger to a wall farther off "This is where me and 3 others enter for a flank" Noj jabbed at a wall on the opposite side "This is where Duvnar and some snipers retrieve the hostages" Noj jabbed at the Irrigation drain on the farthest part of the farm "and this is their only way out, we spot if with 2 the remaining snipers, If something is to fail and the battle turns in their favor we retreat behind our entry points. To clear the mines from their positions use either shoulder launched RPG's or a simple hand grenade, if it fails to remove the mine dont waste another explosive.... try a heavy rock."

(OOC: Did you hear about the Neo-Crusaders taking out the Elodia pirates!)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Sarge with his Marco-Binoculars was observing Noj and the rest. He couldn't hear them but could tell they were planning to attack. He than commed Shiela. "Sheila this is Sarge... Attack and Eliminate Noj's force, If their are survivours leave them so they know we mean buisness." "And what if I kill them all?" "Than we barter with the farmers and those hopeless jedi"

Sheila than targeted the group of 21 and fired. The missles within seconds exploded at the teams position. Duvnar was damaged greatly "Argh!" and his suit started exploding. He than fell on the floor with the suit englufed with flames and shocking all over.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:32 pm

None of Ali's men were harmed they were in staggered formation but Duvnar fell to the ground suggesting he was hurt. They scout sent earlier almost had a heart attack when the bush beside him let out a great roar of fire. He stood up and saw it was a disguised artillery tank. He set the charges on it quietly but decided to have a little fun. He creeped to the front window and looked in he saw a person in Madalorian armour concealing who it was. He said," This is the Police please step out of the vehicle, you have the right to remain silent everything you say can and will be put into an envilope and shuved through your throat." He had his gun pointing inside he then said," come out now because I think you know what happens if you fire in a closed area.......it bounces. And I'm sure you can't dodge it about 13 times at the speed of light......can you?"
The two snipers in position were talking to each other one said," Hostages I hate hostages, you eather save them then deal with there crap or kill them and deal with your superiors crap."
"I know so what sould we do, there's three captives"
"I don't know, wait you aim for the 16 year old shoulder slightly above her heart then fire nocking her out just in case this goes bad and they knife here to death. Ill hit the other below the helmet and just at a angle to hit the one behind."
"you'll kill most of the hostages!"
"yes, but then we save the girl and our friends back there."
"okay"
"you sure your fine"
"yes lets do it"
"ok"
Both snipers with speed and precision sniped the hostages and hitting the three mandos and killing two of the three hostages knocking one unconcious making her seem dead. The Mandos didn't know they use to be Imperial snipers trained to ignore emotions as best as possible. TO only fear there superiors. They then quickly and quietly changed sniping areas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:41 am

"I Geuss we get no time to go over it" Noj took a fallen branch and waved out the fires on Duvnar "Ok you stay here, we will begin the assualt without you. LET MOVE, My team this way, front assault get moving... looks like your snipers already left." Noj repositioned his stouker and then made for the side of the farm he was to enter from, following close behind were 3 others, they stayed as covered as possible and once there they waited for the Front assault team to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:30 pm

The scout heard the shots and hit the button causing the artellery piece to explode. He then ran into an unknown cover position. The first strike force moved in and set up a portable defence base the size of a car. It was able to witstand the worse explosions. They then aimed out and started firing at the building giving the others time to advance. One man with a missle launcher fired it at the building knocking a good chunk off. Damage to the Mandos unknown.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:35 pm

(OOC: No. No. Merkak you god modded!

1) A missle was launched right at us and you made it so no one was hurt by it!
2) You controled my own men and killed most of the hostages
3) You Godmodded sneaking in

Your Post has never happend and you must play fairly.

Luckily none of this should happen in the new version since everything will be decided by dice, not people's fantasy's)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 pm

First of all Staggered formation is real and does cause artillery to fail also your killing my men but I can't kill yours! Also I told you where they were earlier and I told you they were there you chose not to see them. Also they are NPC anything can happen to them as long as its not your caracter and if I remember on Choices you kept on eather controling what happiened to my NPC's and also my character and You killed tons of my men on almost every RP and I never said a thing. And I kill 4 out of what 12 13 highly trained mandos and you say It's obsord. I stood up for you and got a bounty on my head for it and now your acussing me of godmodding. Your NPCs on every RP seem to be unbeatable. I'm sorry for being rude but after all you did blaming me for it is wrong and unjust. Kick me off for all I care I will not stand for this.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Also Noj had no problem with this, and this is from your banner on top,"For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!" your starting to sound like Wilhelm, maybe next you'll say I'm the Admin no matter what I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:39 am

(OOC: I do have a problem, i should have said it before but i kept quiet, Duvnar as any long ranged gunnery expert can tell you is that artillery is NEVER accurate, it like all ballistics has a spread which is why there is usually 3 or 4 artillery converging fire on a single spot. But you only have a single one so your rain of hell with come slowly and in single circle. and to get ahead of your possible next godmode attempt it takes time to move the cannon on artillery for a new targeting position, you CANNOT fire while it is moving, and firing a missle form artillery isn't artillery, its usually anti-air vechicles that use missle's or anti-tank, missles are clumsy without guidance and only generate damage to a specified object. Rockets would be a better chose for land targts but most to all are unguided and shoot forward. And one last thing, artillery is extremely noisy, either it makes screams or a heavy boom when fired but you will not go unnoticed once its fired.)

Noj tossed a grenade next to the wall, waited and once the wall had been cleared by the explosion of the mine and the grenade He and his 3 men crept in guns at the ready. They had been shaken by the artillery that had taken them all by suprise at the planing station. The main point of gun fire was in the front, they were unclear of what was happening but if the plan was to have gone as Noj wanted the leader had taken the large share of the divided troops and begun a siege of the famr house where the Mando's were now firing out of while the snpiers Duvnar was assigned began picking off the captures. They reached the corner to the front of the building, it was easy to guess that at least 4 or 5 of the troops were caught in the artillery fire, they were bleeding badly already and one looked dead in his prone position. Noj couldn't make it out but he geussed that the snipers had just started their aiming for head shots of the captures.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:52 am

(OOC: sorry about that. Guess I got carried away but merkak even though I'm not wilhelm I need to ensure some rules will be folllowed or no one will enjoy it but after your points I can't see any way you broke the rules. I just over reacted)

Duvnars wounds appeared serious at first but it was just a malt-function from the force. Duvnar lost the flames quickly and rose with smaller wounds. At the camp Sister, Simmons, Tucker and Grif were suddenly killed. Shiela was to far away to charge in so as a distraction she started firing at a innocent nearby village killing dozens hoping to lure the invaders away. Sarge, Caboose and Church quickly attempted to hold off the enemys. Tex scanned the prisoners and found the 16 year old girl lived and she picked her up and put her pistol next to nthe girls head. Omaly, Lopez and Doc than started shooting down any seen NR Troopers invading.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:23 pm

((I am sorry too, some of that angre was beause my cousin was just signed into the hospital. It seems he was skateboarding on large stairs and crushed his arm. I was pissed at him because he was retarted I always warned him that all those shows about mess ups are most of the times skateboarding. And even though miss judged you were just doing your job. Administrating. Also I don't know for sure what your prize will be I still need more votes though.))
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:26 pm

"Hold positionwe must try to negotiate without all the hostages being killed, what is it you demand." said Ali. He was planning his next move but at the time could think of none. He was hoping this could buy him some time to think. The snipers were getting ready to fire but decided he was right.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 pm

Sagre, Church, Caboose, Lopez and Omaly aimed their rifles at the Dark Jedi as the rest aimed at the girl. "You know what we want, Ten Million Credits, A Shuttle that can fit 100 and a Squad of Magna Guards created to serve us. That and we shall keep this hostage" The Hostage started to cry heavily but silently, she didn't want a life of being a Mandalorian Slave, Mando's treated slaves worse than the Exchange did, at least these Mandos did.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm

(OOC: I have no idea the appearance of the buidling the negotions are happening, let alone where everyone is. If someone would like to draw it out and post it on the thread that would help most of my confusion.)

Noj turned the corner and entered the building with stealth and guile while the Rogues were busy. He moved carefully around avoiding any eye sight from the outside, but he sacrificed seeing outside with it.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 am

(OOC: Four of my Mando's died, Merkak and his wife are now in a tight spot with the Mandos and probably soon to be captives and duvnar is hiding with the rest of the NR)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:14 am

(No, i mean a map, an actual plotting picture of where everyone is)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:41 pm

Sorry. I don't think anyone can make that.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:31 pm

(here's a picture for ya, thats what i say the farm attack looks like, the yellow spots are bails of harvest(4 ft high), tan places are the pointed we go to, the blue lines are irrigation trails, and the brown box is the house i have entered and if i am right the Mando's are hiding in.... don't judge me for using paint but no one else did)
Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Fam
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:38 pm

((lol i've been trying to make one but it never worked for me how did you do it, PM me about it.))
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:57 pm

(OOC: so can everyone agree on the map i made? or is there objection?)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 pm

((I agree))
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:26 pm

(so can we get a place for the mandolorians to be from duvnar seeing as he is the one controlling them? and a place from everyone else so that way we all know where each other are. I am in the House, my 3 men are posting on the side of the house where i entered.)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:56 pm

((can someone tell me wat is going on and where I would be if I weren't terribly confused))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalorian Rouges
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: