SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandalorian Rouges

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:53 pm

((I went back and read and now have another problem your a hostage too. Great Helix just great. Now I have to be careful not to get you killed. lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:05 pm

(OOC: Two Guarding the Girl, the rest are positioned on the field except for Sheila who is watching from her artillety)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Merkak said to the man," How much do you want for the girl and Helix" he wasn't sure how much the mandos would ask for and if they would even be true to there word.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Sarge Grinned at this. "An Imperial Shuttle and 100k of credits! But we will only return Helix! The Girl will stay with us! But if you refuse we kill them both!" Sarge Than pushed his blaster barrel on the Girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:09 am

Noj crept slowly and lowly toward the window, the fire fight had died down, negotiations were underway, and Noj needs to cause the Mando's to scamble for cover. He probed his head over the sill of the window and spied the Mando leader and the Friendlys leader taling, a mando had a gun to one of the hostages head and helix was also being held captive.
'your friend gets into ALOT of trouble'
'I know, he needs to stay down alot more if he doesn't wantot look like the rest of his family'
Noj lifted his gun into an aiming position and signaled Duvnar to follow the manuever 'Liberator'. (Liberator is a sniper based manuever, it involves multiple snipers with multiple hostiges and capteres. The first sniper take out the highest tension hostage and the other snipers follow suet and eliminate the remaining capteres simultaneously, this can only be done when the hostages are NOT faced toward you.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:34 am

Duvnar saw the signal and orderd the snipers to fire. But all the sudden the snipers location exploded. Sheila had found their location and would soon see duvnar if he didn't get out of their. With the snipers dead Duvnar rushed into the house and ducked behind Noj "What the hell should we do now!?"

Sarge heared the explosion and caught a glimpse of the snipers bodies flying in the air dead. "Ha! Ha! Nice try!" Church than fired at Helix's leg and let it bleed rapidly. The rest of the Mando's coverd the Area than Sarge gave an order "Caboose! Church! Tucker! Tex!" Get in the house! I have a feeling were not alone!" The four went inside and marched up the stairs, if their was someone in the house viewing the battle their was only place they could. Sarge than grabbed the girl and pulled her over his shoulder as she kicked and screamed "I guess we'll be leaving if you don't give up!" Simmons and Grif than shot Helix in the arms. Sarge grinned and said "This is your FINAL warning!"

(OOC: So It's easier to remeber I'll make it so Grif, Simmons, Sarge, Sheila, Chruch, Tex, Caboose and Tucker are still alive. Also I plan for atleast Sarge to make it out alive with the girl for future Role Plays)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 am

"Damn it, I have only one last alternitive.. I need to let loose shadow, he can take out the four easily, you will need to stay down though he will kill you too if you even so much as stand." Noj looked at the ground with a guilty look on his face and soon a shade blocked it as clouds began to roll in, big.... dark...clouds.
'Its show time'
'Don't make me regret this'
'I will think on it'
'DAMN IT SHADOW DON'T DO ANYTHING YOU WILL REGRET!'
'I don't regret killing people'
Noj lifted his head and a dark mischievous look had replaced his guilt "COME AND GET ME! IF YOU CAN FIND ME!!!" and like that he darted into the shadows of the house with his stouker in both hands. The four Mando's came into the house only to find Duvnar sitting, but before one of them could even point a blaster at him a knife found its way into Churches throut. The handler had come from the shadows and had returned to it.
"This could be a nice day to die, hows about you do so"

(Can i go psycho on these guys and let you blast the last one duvnar?)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:56 pm

((There positions were not known my friend they are still operation well one of them. The other one died))

The other sniper saw his friend explode into a million pieces. He just layed there on the ground. He remembered the hardest jobs and mission they had been on. He quickly ran across the field to where his friends use to be. It was all blood covered and pieces every where. He then fired off shots into the mando formations screaming and yelling. He was blood drunk and was ready to take on the universe. Because the only thing more dangerous than a death star is a person who loses his best friend. He goes berserk and acts as if undefeatable able to crush the morale of any army. He wasn't going to stop until every mando was dead. every one of them.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:20 am

Grif was shot down dead due to a sniper. Sarge Qucikly shot that sniper in the head from reaction killing him. Simmons than aimed at Merkak who he saw hidden as Sarge Pointed a gun at the girls head and Simmons points a pistol at Merkak and another on the tied up and stunned Helix "Give it up or they both die!" Yelled Sarge

Church fell dead in a hearbeat. Caboose and Tucker Church's Lacky's just scrambled and fired at the mysterious man as Tex took out her sword and fought head on, she was just as skilled as Duvnar "You want a piece of me!"

(OOC: You can go psycho, just make Tex a little challenge)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:23 pm

Shadow lunged out from the shade and grabbed Caboose by the head and slammed him into the ground. He extended his force pike and stabbed it into Tuckers neck and shuved it into him till the emitter was buried into his throut. He swung the corpse into the wall clearing his emitter of the dead. he turned to Tex who was ready to take on Duvnar, Noj intercepted her and they began to dance a dance of Death. Swings, clashes, blows and slashes sent the house into an uproar till Noj got cornered and Tex at him with a sword. The only good part was that Tex was exposed to Duvnar who became forgotten to the Mandolorian with the blade.

(Clear shot to kill em now.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Merkak quickly shot the mando's hand that was holding the pistol with his DC-17 one of the best rifles for taking out armoured troops. He then said," To pay you would be worse than the deaths of a million that will come if I pay up. If I give in to you I give into murder which I do not. You will die."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Simmons fell dead quickly. Tex was busy fighting Shadow and Duvnar shot Tex right in the back of the head killing her. Sarge than detected him and Sheila was the only ones left. Sarge quickly used a flash grenade and escape then Sheila fired here artillery at the resistance where Merkak was and killed many. Sarge than fled to where Sheila was and Sheila switched to the Mando Transport, he the two flew out of their but Sarge had the girl in the Cargo Bay tied up and now a Mandalorian Slave.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Shadow shuved the standing dead out of the way before rushing out the door and blasting aimless shots at the leaving ship. "ARGH!!! YOU WILL DIE SARGE!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!" That final scream did not come from a single body, but from Noj AND his shadow. He fell to his knee's as he shifted back to being Noj. "you will die....you will...."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 pm

((fine))

Merkak was almost killed he was lucky most of the shrapnel flew around him. As he looked around he saw tons of his troops dead on the ground. He didn't know what do cared would have to deal with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:30 am

The Grand Master of the Enclave than approached the few survivours. About four other knights surronded them and 2 Masters. The grand master than spoke "I am sorry we couldn't of shown up sooner... I hate myself for what has happend, the Mando's are out of reach and have taken an innocent for their own enjoyment... I thank you for your efforts though and for all the Mando's you killed and innocent's you saved"

Back on the Ship Sarge went to the cargo bay and took the girl, he had a huge capital ship and in the bridge their was one seat, his. Down below him was a pit where slave's could be chained and forced to dance and their were seat's around it the crew could watch in, below the pit was a series of over 200 trap doors, each led to a pit with a Rancor and an Acklay in it. Sarge got the girl in a slave dancing suit and chained her like Jabba the Hutt did to his slaves. Sarge than got his seat and said "You are the first of many slave's that shall dance for me and my enjoyment as I build my armada... Now dance or you'll be pet food!" He shocked her with the slave collar and she started to obey.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 pm

((So this is the end If so tell me I will work on the story))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:21 pm

(OOC: Ya It ended)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 pm

OK lock it. so I can start typing))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalorian Rouges
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: