SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galaxy and it's Politics.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Galaxy and it's Politics. Empty
PostSubject: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:04 am

One year ago the Galaxy was peaceful... not exactly but it was alot better, The Empire only did small scale invasions, they acted as security, the biggest threat was criminals and the Exchange, but then it all changed in a flash. The Dark Lord Zoroko sensed that it was his time to rise in the Galaxy. He had his apprentice disperse and start training Garrus, when he died Garrus became Zoroko's new apprentice. But before that he had his two tops agents revelaed, General Cody and General Tukoshi. Tukoshi was working in the NR for years. Cody was already seen as a traitor for three years but was assumed dead. When Floris, Helix, Caredetru and Duvnar were in the Outer Rim Zoroko saw his chance. He sensed these four had a bigger role than anyone else in stopping the Empire, so he had General Cody's forces nail them all down to the planet then lure the Rouge Mandalorians to the scene to make it look like a casualty in war. With this Tukoshi could send in his NR forces, careful not to hurt Cody's forces and only harm the Mandalorians. The plan was working well, the NR was falling for the bate. They were getting destroyed by the Empire and the Mandalorians as Cody and Tukoshi watched their work in ease while impressing their master. Kaidan at the time was hunting down Jedi and NR Generals who could be a threat, he had mysteriously killed 5 Padawans, 3 Knights, 2 Masters and a dozen Generals by the time the Outer Rim Battle had started. Due to the force however those people were not alone. Tressa happened to be on Tukoshi's ship, Merkak's and Darku's squads were also in the area, the Force had given them all a chance to escape alive with knowledge of the Empire Uprising and it was working. But the Empire after that relised they were pushing it, so the force's went back to their usual stuff while Cody and Tukoshi Added Kaidan and while Zoroko's apprentice trained Garrus.

Sadly however that was not the end of it, the group had time to know each other, bond with each other and more importantly harm the Empire. However most of what they did was small key, having party's, scamming the Exchange, getting rid of a huge bounty, going after mini-sith with Pink Hair and more. But then one day that had done to much to be ignored any longer. So when they gatherd on Zelunka's Ship Tukoshi arrived to finish them off, he failed but now the Empire was on the rise and the so called heroe's were on the run. Within Months the Heroe's made many new friends and lost many to. Then one day they ran into the true threat. When a team invaded an Imperial HQ where they meet two new friends, one was Tahrr who is assumed dead and the other was Jimmy who then took Helix's place in always getting stunned and taunted at. Their they lost a friend... Ruth, but that was nothing compared to the fact that they had just met the true dangers of the Sith. They killed Garrus's Master but now Garrus was on the rise and was now Zoroko's Apprentice! Garrus turned Jimmerz and had him killed, as well as Reticha and several more, Reticha and Duvnar survived however and so did many others.

Now the Empire had their true powers unleashed, their top sith and agents gatherd together and started to destroy the group. Many died but many lived and grew stronger and bonded even further. So far that once Garrus Died Naboo and Hoth were destroyed and so were almost all the Rebel and NR forces in the Galaxy. Within one year the Empire were almost un-noticed into becoming the most powerful and dangerous threat in the Galaxy. Now everyone was trying to do thier part to stop it. Gwazi the Chosne one was being trained so he could challenge the thought bombs and the Death Star one day, Duvnar was secretly training so he could lead the forces into battle, protect his friends and family and show when the time was right to strike. Caredetru was raising a now world in order to avenge Naboo, expand the rebelion and destroy the Empire. Noj was now forming a new Rebelion that would destroy the Empire during the precious small time they had while the Empire let them be. But the last thing needed was support, they needed funding, allies, weapons, planets, reinforcements, connections and power. All that could only be obtained in Politics. It was up to a representive named Edward Sothe to handle this, he had help however and he planned to make this Rebelion Complete!

(OOC: Sorry I made it so long but this was an overview of are adventure so far. A lot has happend. Remember when in Floris's RPG at August I said Duvnar knew something was up? Well... I wasn't kidding... now you see that Duvnar's Judgement is ALWAYS correct! Very Happy)

Edward walked down the Senate building, they were on Corusant in Imperial City, the heart of the Empire and the Senate. With him is Pelleas Nolan and Leo Noachi. Pelleas was the current ruler of Alderann and a powerful member of the Senate, although they still had no weapons he had the Empire convinced they were loyal to them. He knew however that now was the time. Once they got the fundings needed Alderann will serve as a Rebel Planet against the Empire. Leo Noachi is a Galaxy Wide Representitve, Investagator and Negotitator, he had all the trade marks of the Jedi only with no combat experience, they were requried to have a dozen Elite Operative Guards with the three of them at all times, even though this was a private and off record debate between a Senate Leader, Rebel Supporters and them. The Rebels in this debate were Dragon Jaws, Lions Pride and Moon Guardian, the three of them used code names and didn't even know each others real names. They did it for security so if they were ever in questioning no one could get info about the other two from one of them. Dragon Jaws leads a Milita that works on several Planets including Corusant, Alderann, Manaan, Kashyyyk, Onderon and Naboo, until it got destroyed, but all the Milita Survivours of the event were now guarding Caredetru's settlement. He was willing to make the Milita supporters of the Rebel Alliance, they were also on the good side of the rulers of all those worlds except corusant and would get support from all of them if the debate succeded, they would have to leave Corusant however. Lion's Pride was a Grey Jedi, he was the Grand Master of a Grey Jedi Guild. Their were about two dozen in the Guild and all were willing to lend a hand, they were already on secret missions solo or in pairs gathering information on the empire, gathering supporters and resources. Some were even on Assassination Mission killing Imperial Lieutenants who weren't given proper security. Moon Guardian is a Trillionare, has enough planet to buy 3 Planets keep them properly defened from the Empire, he would be funding alot of the empire but even he couldn't fund it alone that's why he was here. To get the extra support they needed.

The Senate in this Case was named Revan Ordo.

(OOC: Whenever me and my Cousin Logan played KOTOR we allways called are character that so it seemed like a Natural choice for a name)

Revan Ordo was truly loyal to the Senate until the Empire took over. Then one the Senate started kissing up to them he was in denile he did all his duties waiting for a chance to use his powers and connections to destroy the Empire and today might be the day. He agreed to make sure no one else in the Senate knew of this meeting, but he wasn't going to say yes to this right away. He first needed to be sure the Rebelion had everything coverd before they made this Offical!

He cleared his throaght and spoke. "Ha Hum! Today we discuss the birth of the Rebel Alliance! I truly believe we must destroy the Empire but before I make sure this Rebel Alliance is offical I must be sure that we have everything coverd! Otherwise the Rebelion shall not start until it is!"

Edward took this chance to speak. "My Lord! Me and my supporters here assure you everything is ready!" "Prove it them Edward..." "As you wish."

Edward opens his luggage revealing documents which he begans to Fax to the Senates seat.
"As you can see I am merely the one trying the convince you to make this offical! It is my friends who have what you need! We have the Chosen One being trained by the best to insure he becomes a powerful leader for this Rebelion!"

"Who is the Chosen one and who is his Master?"

"The Chosen One is Gwazi Magnum. The Adopted Human Son of Ex-NR General Reticha Magnum and now deceased Criminal. Smuggler and NR Hero Duvnar Magnum! He is being Trained my Master Ali Xen! Strong connection of the force, know's how to use and stop the thought bomb as well as being the son of accomplished and dead NR General Merkak Xen!"

"Very Impressive but hardly enough"

It was at this point Pelleas took over. "Of course it is not! But we have more for you! For example my Planet Alderann is...."

He was then interupted by Revan. "Weaponless and a Slave to the Empire!"

"Sir it may seem that way but my people want the Empire dead and with the neccessary funding..."

"SILENCE! May I see this Funding? Until we can prove you will get that Funding your claims are pointless Ambassador Pelleas!"

Moon Guardian then took his chance. "Yes Sir! I have Trillions and Trillions of credits that can verywell fund Alderann!"

"I see... But one Jedi and one funded Planet is hardly enough, if you have more however please continue..."

Lions Pride then took his stand in the matter "At once! I have two doze Grey Jedi's gathering support, resources, information and hurting the Empire!"

"True... but the your Jedi are not doing much, your support is ushually a couple of enraged familys, your resources are usually enough for only one fighter and your information is quiet limited!"

"What about the countless Lieutenats Killed my Lord!"

"The Empire has thousands of those! What you do barely affects even one Imperial Planet! Besides it is nothing compared to the losses that you have sufferd ain't it? Several Heroic Leaders? Countless Armadas? Two Rebel Planets destroyed and a third deserted?"

Nothing Lions Pride could say would help at this point, it was now Dragon Jaws turn to take over. "Yes my Lord but my milita is spread across many key planets and they can turn many planets to are cause! That and my Milita alone are capable of destroying a fleet of over a thousand Destroyers!"

"Excellent Point thier but sadly many of those planets also need funding, expecialy Caredetrus. I doubt Moon Guardian has enough to fund all of that does he?"

"No my Lord, I don't but we also have the Hutt Clans on are side!"

"A Strong Backbone yes... Noj was outdone himself but how do you know the Hutt Clans won't just simpily use the money to expand their own army?"

"I... cannot prove that my lord..."

"Give me the proof the Hutts can be trusted and my opinion shall change. Now! Anything else you wish to tell me!?"

Leo Noachi was now the only one not to speak, so he spoke: No Sir! Not yet! But if you wish we might be able to get Noj Metal in here! Or atleast vist us through a Hologram to prove the Hutt's can be trusted!"

"Very Well! Contact him! But DO NOT expect that to fix everything their are still many things you lack!"

Leo could of debated but now was the time to contatc Noj, not to question thier only hope.

"Noj Metal! This is Leo Noachi! I am currently with the senate orginizing the Rebelion, he dosen't believe the Hutt Clan can be trusted with helping are cause! If we can't convince him otherwise are Rebelion may never happen! Please respond and convince him! Even through a Hologram if you must! We got no where else to turn right now!"

(OOC: Sorry for this post, I know it a longest one me or possibily many Role Player ever posted but this is a major scene which overs alot. Which also means I don't want you to just skip most of my post and post in this without knowing everything that happens like Caredetru Does, and please pay attention and not twist the story like Jacky does either!)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 pm

A reply message blinked on Leo's com link and immeditaly began in the room, it showed Noj in a heavy cloak with light staff and cybernetic hand exposed. "Hello Senators, I am Noj Metal the undead Jedi. You question the Hutt clan? They have lost their leader to a sith and now have a burning hatred for them, and now target the greatest sith alive, The mistress of the empire. their Trust is strong to me, as well as the Black Sun Mafia" Noj smirked at including the latest ally "yes I convinced them to join us as well thanks to the same sith assasin who killed Zafar of the hutt's. I will be with you shortly as I am with the Rebellion leader Savuel Aven." The holo then blipped off.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:17 am

Although Noj tried to help he only made things worse.

"So! The Hutt Clan is angry AND working with the Black Sun! He has proven a Criminal Allianance! How do we know they will not just fund their own armies to storm the Imperials then leave the Rebels to suffer the consequnces!? It is not safe to start the rebelion under these circumstances!"

Leo then cursed under his breath. "Thanks alot Noj!" He knew Noj wanted to help and that this Senate truly wanted a rebelion. But the Senate wanted one so badly he would shut it down in a heartbeat if their was proof of it failing. Noj would need to explain in person for them to succeed, for now he would have to stall and hopefully get the point across without Noj's Assisstance.

"My Lord! Yes it is true the Hutt Clans and the Black Sun might do that but tell me this! With or without a rebelion they would strike the Imperials anyways if that was their attentions and the consequnces would exist still! Now tell me! Would it be better to handle the results with or without a rebelion!?"

"As long as the Rebels can not properly fund their Rebelion making it happen will only destroy them once the Hutt Clan strikes. If Noj can not prove his point to me you would of lost the case Senator now sit down!"

Leo sat in his seat. It was obvious Revan was no fool. He knew exactly what would be best for the rebelion, their would be no fooling him.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 am

Fectum kicked Marvin in the face." What the Hell were you thinking?! I told you to do EVERYTHING!"Fectum kicked,"IN!"Fectum kicked again." YOUR POWER!"Fectum kicked thrice and thought he heard a rib snap."To keep yourself from joining them. "

" They used a Jedi mind trick!" Marvin pleaded.

"LIAR! I CAN READ YOUR MIND! I AM A SITH!" Fectum picked him up with the force and threw him into his thick wooden desk which snapped in half." I told you you would regret it! I TOLD YOU! But you didn't listen and now you must die!" Marvin squeeled and limped backwards , Fectum pushed him and he fell. Fectum noticed some rope in the corner and tied it to Marvin's hair . Fectum dragged him screaming to the window and bashed it out . He tied the rope to a pole hanging out the side of the building. "KILLING YOU IS TOO EASY FOR YOU!!!!! I'm just gonna let you hang out and think about it. Fectum kicked him out the window , now he was hanging by his hair but the rope wouldn't snap, his hair wouldn't fall out either. He just hung there screaming in pain while Fectum went to adress the troops that once belonged to Black Sun.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:33 pm

(OOC: what was that all about and why did that need to happen Jacky?)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:54 pm

(If you read the Black Sun thread, you'd get what I was saying, oh and there's a surprise you may like. It won't be like my other posts.)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:10 pm

It was only a few minutes before the door to the conferance room was opened with a slam and a bulky man walk through the door. He stood there and looked at each of the men in the room then stepped to the left away from the door. In entered the same Noj that had been on the Holo Message minutes before.

"Excuse my bodyguard, he doesn't know the concept of strength control just yet"

"I am still working on it"

"I know. So you do not trust the Hutt's or the Black sun, well a Holo message would not hold all that is needed to be said." Another man entered the room, he was dressed in rebel colors and cape. "You all know the rebel leader Savuel Aven. Now, the hutts can have our full trust, I have a strong connection with them that will ensure it. As for the Black sun Mafia they have too much to risk if they switch sides, they already know what happens if they try to and cannot risk losing ANOTHER boss." Noj procceed to walk around the table "They are self funded, control several planets, own small fleets, but do not hodl their trust to ANY of you... Not even Savuel here... Only to me and no other. That is correct they are not truely Rebel allies but MY allies, now question my alliegances? I was betrayed by mandolorians an imperial ally, I have been captured and attacked by the empire many times, I am one of the last Jedi to know the Force gem's true secrets and the empire destroyed my home on Correlia... any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 pm

(OOC: Were in the same kind of room Yoda and Darth Sidious fought)

Revan spoke against this "So the Black Sun and the Hutt Clan are in a difficult spot yes! And from how you said it they can ONLY fund themselves. This means your mass amounts of Rebel Planets still go unfunded! If we don't find a way to fund them I will see to it this Rebelion shall never start untill ALL of it may be funded properly!

And for Noj and the Force Gem. In my reports the chosen one known as Gwazi already is being taught the way's of that. With no distractions from his deceased criminal father he is being trained on it by Ali Xen who also knows of the Mind Bomb and Force Gem! Any more arguments?"

Leo then whisperd in Noj's ear. "No matter how much you want to please make him believe Duvnar is dead, it would hurt are chances here greatly and hurt are overall plan. As far as this Senate knows Duvnar is a Dead Man killed by a powerful Assassin"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:32 pm

"So you think that this rebellion hasn't started yet? You think it must be solved through politics? NO! Its been going on for 5 YEARS! I have fought several battles with the empire! You may think that we must make this official through papers but no matter if we win this debate or not people are still going to do it! OUR WORD ISN'T THEIRS! We represent them, not make their choices senator. They will fund their planets themselves if they must, our cause isn't to creat a new government but replace a curropt one!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:29 am

"That is where you are wrong Noj! Many armies will only join you once it is made offical. Besides do you truly thinks all these representives and Rebel Leaders would gather here if it wasn't important!? Without my approval many rebels will go their own way. The Resistence will go un-planned, un-orginized, UNABLE TO PROTECT THEIR COLONIES! The Rebel Alliance would be destroyed in a simple stroke! Just Like Hoth and Ruusan! Also remember that even if planets like Naboo who had nothing to do with the Rebelion could be destroyed how can this Rebel Alliance insure they can protect Rebel Planets!? You see by starting your rebelion without Political Approval, Planning and Organization your little REBELION would only be harming the Galaxy! Not Helping it!"

Leo decided to speak up after this. "This Rebel Alliance can free Imperial Planets! We can fight back their forces! Without a Rebelion the Empire will have free reign to do anything it wants! You CANNOT ingore that!"

"True! I cannot! But look at the Aftermath! You free a Planet and you will start a war! Your Rebelion will die more and more with every planet! The Citizen would suffer through war and many would die! Many Planets would be left behind so they must fend for themselves by killing other survivours everyday until it is second nature! More and more Planets will fall to the Death Stars Destruction and Jedi's will be hunted to extinction!"

"Politic Approval or not the Empire will do that very same thing! If we just leave the Galaxy how it is you know very well the Galaxy will only get worse!"

"I understand that the Galaxy is nota good place to live but starting a Galaxy wide war will only worsen it! With my approval of the Rebelion you shall gain many allies! Support! All your areas will be coverd! You will have no weekness and the rebelion can do one major strike on the Death Star so the Galaxy's main fear and the Empires main force will be destroyed! That can only happen with my help! Without you will only fail all attempts and the Empire would only get madder. Even if you destroyed it on your own your entire Rebelion would end up dead and then the Galaxy would have no protection against the Empire!"

Then all the sudden something odd happend. In Revans mind a figure appeared. He was in Orange Robes with Red Add-ons, anyone in the room with force training could sense that someone was entering Revan's mind, thats the spirt wanted to be shown. The spirt walked towards Revans spirt in an empty black zone. It went on forever. "Hello Revan... I am Darth Garrus... No matter what you think this rebelion will happen... this rebelion will harm the Galaxy, but not having a rebelion will destroy the Galaxy. My Master Zoroko was no fool. He knew exactly how to play his cards... He had everything coverd... The Rebelion is only the first step... a step that must happen... if you do not approve this rebelion now... I shall..."

Now Revan started to speak outloud but it was like he was shouting into mid-air, like he was fighting something. "NO! This Galaxy is to much to be destroyed by some young shot who hate the Empire! I will NEVER let this Rebelion happen without proper planning! I cannot! Wait!? What are you doing!? Don't do this I beg of you! Ahhhh!"

Everyone around watched in fear. The Senate screamed in miserable pain for only a few seconds but it seemed like to go on for hours. Finally is stooped and his face looked up at the ceiling. His mouth wide open and his eyes glowing white. He lowerd his head and turned to face Noj.

"Your Rebelion... Shall be approved..."

He sent a Fax to Noj and then had a smirk.

"That Information tells you where to gain your support... As for Revan... He will not harm the Rebelion any longer..."

Without warning a blaster shot ripped right through his chest. The body collapsed onto his counter to show a pistol griped in Revans hand. Then Garrus enterd Noj's Mind.

"I am sorry for that result but it was the only way... Your rebelion is as good as it will ever be. Other then the Senates Cash Deposit you got all the funding you can get from the Galaxy... What you got were the location of the Senates Treasury and how to steal it... Get your top theft squad and steal it... I hear you Duvnar and Helix did a good job stealing Zelunka's fortune and other treasures... sadly Duvnar is away for the time being... but I am sure Helix and Sauvel would be glad to help... I must be going... I must be sure the Empire remains distracted..."

Without warning Garrus left Noj's Mind... It was obvious however the Senate would try to find out how Revan died. Garrus would set it up so they knew he was a traitor to the Empire but would leave no evidence of the case. So it would appear it was executed by the Empire before he could do anything. Sadly by the time the Senate and the Empire would notice the truth the Rebelion would of already be destroying the Empire...

(OOC: That gone by quicker than I figured but now we got another issue to handle... and who knows, chances are another case would show up soon?)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Noj felt the spirit come and go, he looked at the senate treasury information.

"You men might want to take a look at this, it seems we have plans to rob a treasury. I am not fit for it but there may be others who are, Savuel I need you to round up some of the others for this I- ARGH!" Noj fell to his knee's, he was having another vision.

It was a cold place, but dark. He could see himself, he was in a stance for fighting with staff ignited. Infront of him stood a familiar woman, but different, it was the farm girl he failed to save... she was a sith now... they were going to die... both of them... a green glow erupted aroudn them, a portal faced off into space near them. They were on the death star, they fought and the green glow became brighter, Noj had stabbed the farm girl, and took her in his arms. The glow burst and the vision was gone.

"NOJ! NOJ!! What happened?!?!"

"I had a vision, the mistress will die..."

"This is good! But you are distressed, what else happened?"

"I died as well..."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:15 am

Zane Knelt down to Noj's side.

"It's starting to make sense... Gwazi and Valor fight to the death... so must you and Vurkula... but... who will fight Tukoshi... Cody... Kaidan... that is still unclear..."

It was at this moment the others had left to meet with the other three and only Leo stayed. "I assume Duvnar will have to fight Tukoshi but we must think... who would fight Cody and Kaidan?"

"Sauvel would have great motive to challenge Kaidan but that leaves Cody..."
"That is a hard one to figure out it could be Reticha, Caredetru, Tressa, Ali... obviously not Helix or Sark, their usefull but not for fighting... we need to investagate this further but first we better rob that stash! Before it's to late..."

Leo then looked up at Revans corpse and spoke again. "Shame he had to die... he wanted this rebelion to start... he was to offical to reconize are situation... their was no other way though... but he didn't deserve his fate..."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 am

Noj pushed himself back to his feet.

"When your fate has been landed into the hands of someone with a connection to the darkside either now or int he past... you may never be given what is desirved... I lost my arm to the sith inside of me... I lost my life to an evil woman... I lost my love to the empire..."

(So we are just gunna go with the idea that Riana was killed unless she happens to join the forums, ok?)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:17 pm

(OOC: I would say thats appropiate... But what would be the cause? Imperial Raid? Death Star? One of the Assassination targets of Tukoshi, Cody and Kaidan?)

Zane looked back at Noj when he said this.

"We all have are destiny... But Gwazi's is the biggest he was not the chosen one to defeat Garrus... that was only the key to the lock of his true destiny. He must destroy Jacky AND Valor both are rising sith and both know the force bomb, it is Gwazi's destiny to destroy those two... Vurkula however is all yours... and I'll take care of Floris!"

(OOC: Zane was killed before we all found out that the Sith Floris was a Clawdite so he still hates Floris)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:37 pm

(On second thought, I think that the person that Noj ment by his love will be a none played charater named Karrie Sein, but her son and mine will be the source of who she is and our relationship. It would be strange if Riana did join and we claimed she was dead.)

Noj turned to the door "Well I must take care of some thing before I try to take on a sith lord, I have training to over see and planets to convince" Noj walked out fo the door followed closly by Rioger and Savuel, outside the Savuels Guards were waiting.

The group made for their air barge when one of the guards spoke up.

"Excuse me but, Your Noj Metal right?"

"Yes I am, who might you be?"

"Julius Sein, of Tatooine, I used to guard Zafar's son till he took up his fathers seat and joined the rebellion."

"Hmm Sein you say, You wouldn't happen to know a Karrie Sein would you?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing, she is my mother"

"Your mother.... well then I geuss you might be wanting to know if I am your father?"

"Well I geuss that would be good seeing as I haven't had one for the 18 years of my life"

"I am, you have my natural red hair for starters, and I can feel a bond between us... through the force." Noj looked him over, he did look like him, and he remembered those eyes.

"Noj... dad... Where have you been my entire life? For 18 years!"

"Dead, alone... being hunted, and working with the most dangerous people in the galaxy.... And I do not lie about any of that."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 pm

(OOC: We could just say you think Riani is dead and if she does say we can say she somehow survives. But I don't think she still goes on Combine anymore so how would you see if she would come on the site anyways?)

Zane watched as Noj and reunited with his son. Zane was happy for Noj but wished he could find his own son as well. He would kill Floris for what he did, he swore upon it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo Noachi and the other five gatherd. They were all shocked from Revans death but all agreed that they must continue on. All the sudden though the building shook. An Explosion could be heard from above and Leo stepped back, then a giant piece of debris fell and crushed the other five.

"No!" Leo had just lost five influental members. But they all had death plans incase they died they would still help the rebelion. The Grey Jedi's would now following Leo until they found a new Grand Master from inside the Guild or another Grey Jedi. All profits of the leaders was now owned by Leo, he was also Navigator of the Milita so he had control of where the Milita was at all times. But now he had to escape. He ran out to Zane and Noj who seemed to be shocked.

"The Empire is invading! Retreat! Retreat!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:07 pm

"What?! Here! They must have found out about the meeting. Into the barge now!"

The group made their way into the personal skiff model IV barge and quickly left the scene. Behind them were 10 imperial barges landing and entering the senate building, the smoke stack from one of the senator suites could be seen.

"Damn it, their going to pin that on us! Say it was an extremist attack on a senator." Julius said with anger in his voice "They are trying to get the Senate against us!"

"Be calm, they have no proof we did it. We were in a meeting 3 storys below and lost 6 of the people of our meeting when it happened."

"They will find a way to pin it on us! I know it!"

"Why should it matter what they think if we know the truth?"

"BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WON'T!" Noj could feel a great deal of anger in him, Noj had that same anger in him before.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:15 pm

A Squad of three troopers suddenly rushed upahead and started to fire. Zane rushed ahead igniting his two sabers covering the group. He deflected the shots and once close enough spun around slicing all three down. "Never mess with me Imperial Scum!"

Zane had started using two sabers ever since the fight with Jacky, he found it far more effective than one saber.

Leo was rushing behind shooting a stray bolt once and a while as following storm troopers. Suddenly small pices of debris surronded them but no bigger then pebbles but a major crash could be heard in the ceiling. Down comes 2 Dozen Grey Jedis, half land infront of the group and the other 12 behind. The 12 behind ignited their sabers and deflect the bolts of the pursuing troopers and kill all eight of them. The Leader of the group approached Noj. "I am Grey Jedi Master Chorkal. With the death of are Grandmaster we have come to rescue whatever of his allies that survived!"

Leo then approached them only to have Chorkal speak again. "Ah! Leo! According to the agreements you now lead us until we or you find a proper Grand Master! Are guild is currently testing are masters!"

"No need for that... I got you the perfect one..." Leo then got a grin on his face eyeing Noj. "My friend Noj right here! He would be perfect for the Job!"

"Hmmm... He is no doubt strong in the force... seems to know his styles well... But wait... Didn't you contain Shadow? User of the Thought Bomb?"

"Not anymore... Shadow's dead... Now their Kogan... anyways the thought bomb now rest in two Sith Padawans named Valor Gural and Jacky Varsis!"

"I see... Well Noj you should do, their are barely any Grey Jedi left in the Galaxy, any Jedi overall to be exact... What do you say?"

Zane was a little shocked by this whole thing but then someone contacted his mind. "They think the Jedi are gone... But don't worry... I'll prove them wrong and restore the Jedi Name!"

Zane then asked in his mind "Who? Who is this!?" "It's Duvnar... Don't rob the Vault... it's a trap... Revan was set up by the Empire... When they heard of the meeting they set it up so you would go to the valut... Revan had no idea... They were going to kill revan themselves but when Garrus killed him they panicked and are attacking! They always knew! Just get everyone to safety! Me and Urlan will rob the Valut!" "But how do I stop Noj from robbing the Valut!?" "No need... I had already sent him the same message in his mind while you killed the troopers!"

With the the mind game ended. Duvnar turned to face his master and Urlan spoke. "Five years ago we went public to save Floris... Today we are going public again... It dosen't matter if Noj, Leo or Zane see us but no one else shall, even your other friends! If they do we shall erase their mind..." "Yes Master..."

All Duvnar could think of was Gwazi, he hadn't seen his son for five years. He had yet to wonder what had become of him.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:04 pm

"Me... Grey Jedi Grand Master... I would be honored to, I will let my padawan know what has happened on our next meeting." Noj looked to his new son "I geuss I am not as much of a dead beat as you thought I was now am I?"

"Your not a true Jedi"

"True, but I am not bound to their rules this way." Noj could sense the defiance in Julius, he hated most authroity, many rules, but willing to break them all. "I can sense the anger in you still Julius"

"Sir, I am Savuel Aven, leader of the rebellion. We would like it if the Grey Jedi Order would join our cause, We cannot take on the sith warriors with only our blasters, only their troopers." Savuel piped up while walking to the grey jedi

"I think it is my choice on whether the Grey Jedi join the rebellion Savuel" Noj replied to him "And I think that we just might. Master Chorkal, I will need you to gather our forces on the planet of New Naboo, a good friend of mine Caredetru will be leading the colonization of the planet and can keep you accomidated."

'Duvnar will be robbing the senate vault, You will be leading the Grey Jedi Order, Savuel will be Leading rebels, Caredetru will have his New Naboo people, Xanatos, Gwazi, and Valor have their training, Julius has found Daddy and that Leo character. Its all coming together.'

'What will you be doing Kogan'

'I will be slaughtering many Imperials when the time comes.'
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:25 pm

(OOC- don't know what's going on so this is how I'm starting)

Ali sent a message to Noj asking him where he was. He hoped after so long Noj would remember him from the times in Naboo and the incursion with the Mandalores. Before his father died Merkak Xen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:33 pm

A message blinked in Noj's com link, it was Ali Xen. The man he was with when they raided the farm against the Mando's.

"Hello Ali, how is Gwazi?"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:35 pm

The ancient LAAT gunship followed the Skiff, making it seem nonchalant. Darth Fectum held on to the bar above his head, looking out apon the great Imperial city. The whole damned planet was a city.

The view was breathtaking,but he had a mission to attend to. He had to capture all the people he considered freinds and force them to ally with his rebellion, or even sink in with it. "Okay men, remember, I've installed a tractor beam and a stun cannon. This should be easy enough. Remember, fire the tractor beam until we can get above the skiff, I'll hop onto it and infiltrate it with my lightsaber. Once the entrance has been prepared, you will do the same and we'll take them hostage." his new lackies from the former Black Sun Pirate group.

Fectum jumped , precisely landing and igniting his lightsaber . He rolled the liightsaber in a perfect 380 degree angle. He grabbed the metal before it clanged to the floor and jumped in.

Last edited by Jacky Varsis on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:41 pm

(OK I didn't mention it before but Devnar we are away from any buildings and the Barge we are on is one of the new CP bonus ships on combine, it has no roof to it and only holds 15 people.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:26 am

(OOC: Technicaly we are fleeing the Senate Building... and Valor is Vurkula's Apprentice)

Zane was shocked to see all the people that were showing up, but he decided to leave it alone for the time being. He was going to follow Noj. "What don't we get out of here? Now!"

Charkol took the liberty of speaking up then. "I agree... Not even we can fight off an army..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnar and Urlan's ship exited hyperspace. They approached Corusant and flew around the Imperial Fleets... Duvnar looked out the window. About a dozen Satr Destroyers to be expected but he should warn Noj regardless. He enterd his mind again "Noj, just a warning, they got 12 Destroyers orbiting Corusant, you want to be careful when escaping and wait... is that what I think it... oh god... oh god no... NOJ GET OUT OF THEIR NOW! THEIR BRINGING IN THE DEATH STAR!" Duvnar got panicked. Obviously this Senate case was a trap set by Vurkula to crush the rebel leaders. Luckily even if she kill them the rebel leaders were scatterd and not all hope would be lost. It was at this moment Urlan spoke. "Relax Duvnar... The Death Star will take a few hours to charge, Noj and the other will escape... we must rob the vault, we are in the most danger... by the time we land we'll only have an hour before we risk being killed by the Empires Ultimate Weapon... well mechanical weapon that is..."

The ship landed and the two got out, they could see citizens fleeing to their ships, although many rebel leaders were here it suddenly hit Duvnar that Corusant contained to much Imperial Stuff to destroy no matter how many rebel leaders were on Corusant. Then it hit him. The Death Star wasn't here to destroy the planet! It was here to abduct them!

(OOC: This is NOT the final battle. Simpily an Assassination attempt by the Empire so don't go on with Destiny even though you will run into Tukoshi, Kaidan, Cody, Valor and Vurkula...)

Duvnar tried to reach Noj again but he couldn't. Someone was clouding the force... He couldn't get anything through. But he quickly followed his master to the Valut. They had to hurry even if Corusant wasn't going to die they were sure to have to fight through an entire fleet just to get in the building.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:45 am

Noj felt something, something great.

"Get this BARGE MOVING!!!" Noj commanded, his voice booming "Something is not right, there is a great darkness approaching!" He shuved his way to the controls and tried to move but it stayed where it was "No no NO!!" Noj turned and ignited his light staff "I CAN SENSE YOU JACKY!" Noj held his hand out and began pulling the barge "HOLD ON!!!" The Skiff soon moved out of the reach of the tractor beam but only to crash onto a large platform. Most were on the ground, but Noj still stood. He looked around those on the ground and found him.

"FECTUM! I AM ENDING THIS!" Noj marched toward the sith with his staff in one hand and his other hand free "Stand and defend yourself"

"Sir let us help you!"

"NO! He is mine! That means you too Zane, you will find your sith!" Noj's cloak flowed in the wind of the city, He did not shift to Kogan, this anger was his own and any jedi could snese the power Noj was emitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxy and it's Politics.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next