SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chosen Ones Rising

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Chosen Ones Rising Empty
PostSubject: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:09 am

Gwazi was growing stronger in the Force, Currently Reticha was running her Ship the Golden Hawk and Raising Gwazi in it. Gwazi was close to Jedi Master and he was now ten years old, in five years he would have to fight Valor.

(OOC: I told Ali he would have to be in this since he's Gwazi's Master but I'll let him decide if he's with us in the ship or not).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Five Years Duvnar was taught much, Zane was alive and his friends were all well. Noj had found out about him however but he kept the secret safe. He was a trusted friend. During his Medatation he contacted Noj. He sensed he was in trouble. "Noj... Be careful... Jacky is up to no good... I can sense it... just don't let Zane near him... I fear he might do something he'll regret"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:59 am

Noj was alone in his ship away from the others. Their missions on recruiting small gangs across the galxy was at its best after the proceedings with Black Sun, yet the pirates still shared no ground and the Mandolorians were hating everybody. Noj was meditating as his master had taught him, and was met by Duvnar's telepathic message.

"I know this, but Fectum is a dark figure here and I cannot let him try to end my life everytime I land on a planet. Eventually he must be dealt with, I must either convert him or defeat him... and I only want to do one of those."

Last edited by Noj Metal on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:59 am

(OOC: Zane is an only child)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:10 am

(I forget then, how is he connected to you and your family?)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 pm

(OOC: Duvnar and Zane were friends during their childhood when they were both part of a Narshadda Gang)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Ali was with one of his apprentices Alex Scorch he was talking to the other three padawans trying to insure they were training the right way as he was taught. But for some reason Ali was infuriated at Alex and wanted to strangle him. Alex sensed anger and said," master are you ok I sense a lot of anger coming from you?" Ali stared at him and said," yes, I need to step out into the hall though, keep watching the others make sure they know how to do it right."
"Yes, master" replied Alex as Ali walked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 pm

(OOC: Since one of your Apprentices is Gwazi I asume this is in my ship)

Reticha while Piloting noticed Ali leave the room. He seemed angry. She decided to let him be.

Back in Training Alex was put incharge of supervising when really Gwazi was doing best of all. Alex had much to work on. Gwazi had masterd it already and was mearly repeating it with no flaws. His deep connection to the force made it so. "Alex... why must your training suffer do to are masters anger? Why don't you train? I can watch the class..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnar seemed to trust what Noj Said.

"Very well... But don't get Zane involved, it's bad enough it is Gwazi's destiny to fight his son to the death, I don't want him to worry for his son's death or his son killing his former friend..."

(OOC: Incase your confused by Former friend I mean Valor's former friend, not Zanes)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Darth Fectum sat strumming his fingers on the cockpit dashboard in the Sith Stalker , his former master's ship. He had been searching for an apprentice to help him with his army when the time was right.In fact, he had been thinking on Zane, a freind of his, who's judgement was weak. For now , Kamino was his destination. Something was drawing him but he didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 pm

"Be quiet his anger is his, he left me in charge and it will stay until he says otherwise, if we cannot listen to a simple order how can we ever achieve full control of our actions." said Alex, he may be weaker in the force, but not in philosophy and knowledge. He can almost always outsmart any opponent sith, jedi, or any other creature in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: ?   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:48 am

Gwazi heard Alex's state of mind. Perhaps he was right... but that was not for Gwazi to question, he was in the Knight Trials at the age of 5 due to a personal request from the Jedi Council and the Jedi Order and was known to better better skilled and knowledge able than all his classmates, even some of the Jedi Knights.

Gwazi only became a Knight now however because the Jedi Temple on Naboo was destroyed before Gwazi was promoted, it took five years to find a new master to make him a Jedi Knight. He was ten now and five years away from fighting Valor.

(OOC: This also means Irith is 14, Caredetru is 21 and so on...)

But these people were not from Naboo, Gwazi was the only Jedi from Naboo still alive. These Jedi were different, all gifted, but none as Gifted as Gwazi the Chosen one. But perhaps... This Alex figure was gifted enough to know something Gwazi didn't for once... He would think more on it later. But right now he wished his father was still alive... He would kill Tukoshi for what he did.

Duvnar was focusing... he sensed Gwazi in doubt, apparently he had a new master and was a Knight, he was proud but worried, Gwazi was supposed to become a Knight 5 years Ago and he had only five more to become the Grand Master... He was worried. Suddenly Greig contacted him.
"Duvnar... I know you are worried, but use my gift of the force and grow stronger, if five years Gwazi will be ready and you will be strong enough to lead the rebels into battle..." "I know... it's just that... Both Noj and Zane know I'm alive yet my own family dosen't know" "Your famiyl are the worst to find out, if they did they would leave their duties to search for you... Except for your family however the worst people who could find out are the Tykupers, everyone you met is close to you but their is a much more likely chance they would try to find you than any of your other friends... the only reason Zane and Noj aren't looking is because they know and are mature enough to understand the importance of your mission, they are the only people you know that are still alive and are mature enough to handle it... You must trust them, me and your master..."
"Yes Greig... I understand... But before you go... How is Floris doing?" "Never better... He still remembers being rescued but will never know it was you until you arrive once more... Just wait for that day, I know how much you two have been through, the second you two met either of you would give your own organs to save one another... Floris even said though after you got wounded by the Imperial Prision in the Outer Rim..." "Nice Greig..."

Urlan had snuck up behind Duvnar without him noticing. "Having a Nice Chat huh Duvnar?" "Wha!? Master!? What would make you say that!?" "Relax... I know Greig was reaching you... a Noble Jedi he was, would make a fine Rebel Leader and Jedi Master... To bad he died so early... Anyways you can avenge him... in five years... But for now we must continue training..."
"On what? Force Concentratoin? Saber Arts? Jedi History?"

"None of those... Take a seat Duvnar..."

Duvnar took a seat at a mini-table across from Urlan... They both had a cup of Ale sitting on the table for them... Duvnar took a drink out of his and faced his master.

"What's with this?"
"It's time... for the talk..."
"The Talk? Which one?"
"The One Masters have with their Padawans... The one about their emotions and their time... I know how you feel... Out of anyone that could find out it had to be one of your cannible friends and an old man that turned on you more than once correct?"

"Ya... I guess so..."
"But they are the only ones that can deal with it, all your other friends care for you to much to leave it be, they would try to find you and Ruin everything... Noj is to focused on Buisness and the Big Picture to spend time though and Zane is to focused on his son... That's what makes them the ideal choices to have the knowledge of you still living..."

"I don't understand why Gwazi can't know though... He diserves to and it would keep his faith high to know I'm still alive!"

"True... but he would leave Ali then and find you... That and he would tell Reticha and she would to... Not only would Gwazi's training be ruined but so would all of Ali's other Padawans, they needed Gwazi to be Guideance and the student to build up to be... They also depend on the ship... theirs no other safe place for a such a large group of Jedi to train... other than hear that is..."

"Yes Master..."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:56 am

Rioger bashed open the door breaking Noj from his trance "Noj! We have exited hyperspace!"

"Could you open the door more gently next time?"

"Sorry, I am just exited that we are here"

"We are at the center of the empire but that doesn't mean to throw a party. Corusant is just going to be a short visit, see Savuel and the other Rebel leaders in their political fight. Besides he may need our protection from his latest death threats."

"He has had 17 over the last 2 years"

"And he still stands strong, mearily thugs for hire or bottom feeders, it means we are getting to him but not that we have really stabbed a needle in their sides"

"Would you liek me to stab them sir?"

"Ha ha, no no Rioger old friend, it is a metaphor"

"Ah yes, I should have caught that"

"But you are learning"

The Arch landed on a landing platform and the crew exited with nothing but a hover cab waiting for them. The entered the cab and soon arrived at the hotel in which Savuel's rebellion was being commanded from. Noj entered Savuel's room and darted too him quickly.

"Ah hahaha! Savuel it is good you are still alive"

"Only a few blaster fires from scum hired by imperials, none of them killed me"

"Good, good uh where is the bar"

"There" Savuel pointed out the well hidden bar

"Hows has Aven been" Noj said while making a glass of whiskey

"Enjoying taking out the low lives, and shadow"

"Lies dormant, he is in meditation with his master"

"You never todl me who taught you your jedi skills"

"We were taught them by the spirits of Lord Kaan and Lord Hoth of Duusan, after releasing them from the Thought Bomb."

"Uh huh, well the senate will be meeting in an hour care to join me make the 'run of faith' there?"

"Sure, but I need to send a friend a Holo message first" Noj then left the walked into another room to send Leo the message on the Hutts.

When Noj finished he went to Savuel and they made their way to the senator's office to meet the others. (And this is where I enter at duvnars politac threead)

Last edited by Noj Metal on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:18 am

(OOC: Ok, the Senate meeting had already started, two they are still waiting for your reply to prove the Hutt's can be trusted but I trust your doing that in person. The third thing is this debate is happening in the Diplomat RPG no one has replied to yet so once you enter the Senate Case post in their please).
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:29 pm

(its been fives years and I believe that I am going to prove it in my thread I am not sure it is confusing with 2 political threads.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:28 pm

(OOC: Yes... The Senate meeting is happening 5 Years later at the same time!

That explains the rule one RPG effects the other and the only join one RPG at a time rule! Since you can't be two places at once in the same timezone.

The only acceptions to the last rule is if the RPG's are in different Time Zones or you are using different characters)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 pm

(What??? The senate thread I made or the one you made? I am confused...)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:02 pm

(OOC MINE! ALRIGHT! MINE! XD)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 pm

(( Ali was a Naboo Jedi remember his appartment was there and stuff when he quit the NR.))
Alex had feelings for Mary, but knew it wasn't good. Any affections for a fellow Jedi member was almost suicide. He kept it to himself. This jedi Gwazi (sorry if spelled wrong)) was strong, but already Alex had sorted out his weaknesses. Alex asked for Mary, Nikki, Joseph and Gwazi to follow him to talk to Ali about what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:29 am

(OOC: You spelt it right! Very Happy)

Gwazi followed Alex and found Ali waiting in the main room of the ship, where Urik and Zane would use to play games, until they both died...

"Everyday this ship brings back bad memories of the dreadful fight..."

Gwazi had said it outloud but to himself... He loved the ship and everyone in the crew lost in that fight, thats what made it so hard on him. It was like he had lost his entire family... except for his parents and now one of them were dead to...
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:06 am

(OOC: What I'm adding falls under the one RPG affects another rule)

Suddenly Ali's Comlink started ringing. Noj had left a message requesting that Ali and all his Padawans would meet him on his ship or not. It was up to Ali if they accepted or not.

(OOC: If you do accept this tell Reticha to pilot us thier and I'll have her do just that but then this RPG will close and what we do will be put in Noj's Jedi RPG).
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:25 pm

(were you talking to me my friend? If so yes.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:32 pm

(OOC: Sorry, I had to edit this post. If you read it before it was edited ignore what I said. I put a post in this RPG meant for another so it confused me... You did say yes to joining the Jedi Only one however...)

Reticha approached the Jedis. She held a tray with snacks on it for the padawan when overhearing the conversation she dropped it. With a loud crash all the Jedis paused to look at her.

"Wait... your going... to help Noj!? Free a Planet overun by Imperials!?"

"Mother... I have to... It's the way of the Jedi to protect others and promote peace and Democracy..."

"I see... I could never convince Duvnar out of something once he put his mind to it and even though you two aren't blood related your the same way Gwazi..."

She then turned to face Ali.

"I'm sorry... But I would never last in such a deadly battle... I Trust my son will be safe with you... I must leave... Catch up with some friends... Help Prepare the Rebelion. I'll leave the deadly work to you guys..."

Gwazi watched Reticha leave. He ignored his emotions of seeing his mother leave. It was against the Jedi way to have Emotions. Reticha grabbed a Ship and took off. She knew of only two people who she could meet safely, Caredetru and Tressa.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:00 am

Before she left Ali assured her he would do his best to keep Gwazi Alive.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:02 am

((Oh Merkak Xen's isn't dead. I mean in the Game yes, but no. It was a framed death I knew people in Jail so I had them KILL me. In another RPG I will have him show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Ones Rising   The Chosen Ones Rising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen Ones Rising
Page 1 of 1