SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

En Route

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:30 pm

The silver chair gleamed in the harsh rays of artificial light that illuminated the entire room. Behing the shining armed throne, ten people were sitting at stations working on computers and going through maps. The chair sat with it's back turned to them, in front of a massive open window into space. Long, silken black hair cascaded half-way down the back of the chair from a head that poked up high above the back. Had the hair not blocked it, there would be a plaque on the back of the chair that would read: "Captian of Alderaan Princess". The hair, back of head and broad shoulders were all that could be seen of the immense man who sat staring into space. The door at the very back of the bright room slid open with a short hiss. A woman with chin-length white hair, wearing a blue robe that barely came down half of her thighs entered. Where the robe stopped, there began two long orange boots that clacked on the hard floor as the woman sauntered past all of the men working diligently. The lights made her deep green eyes sparkle, and reflect the bright chair as she aproached. She stopped next to it, and looked out into space for a moment. Then she turned her gaze down to the man who sat cross-legged with his fingers intwined. His eyes were closed, and his pale skin shined almost as much as the chair. The blue-clad woman put her soft, delicate hand on his shoulder- her jeweled wedding ring sparkling in the flourescants. The man's eyes burst open, and he fell over sideways in the chair. The woman let out a screaching yelp and ripped her hand away. The floor trembled as the behemoth of a man smashed into it, and every one who in the room jolted their stares up at the man on the floor. The man rolled, his black hair flailing around him, and stood on shaking legs. He looked dumbfounded as he stared at the woman for a second, then he flailed his arms in exagerated sign language.
"Tressa!" It went, "I was sleeping!"
"Sorry, Caredetru!" Tressa replied, her fingers darting to form the simple symbols. "I just wanted to see how it going."
Caredetru's alert shoulders dropped in relief. His diamond-white eyes searched the room. They eventually returned to his wife, and he calmly signed, "Where is Irith?"
"She tired her self out run around the ship." Tressa answered. "Where are we?"
Caredetru smiled as he saw her grammer mistake. With only a few sign-language classes under her belt, she couldn't help it.
"We are still about a day's trip. I wan't even sure that the USM(United Suarbi Monarchy) could make it, but now here we are en route expand it to an entirely new system." Caredetru's signs got wilder with exageration as he neared the end.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 pm

((I'll ask first, can I be Talik'Vor Gruben, I want to be your bodyguard in this RP Since I can't be Ali because He's somewhere else in the Universe.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 am

As Caredetru began to relax in his chair again he got a message from an Incoming X-Wing.

"Caredetru! It's me Reticha! Can I land! We haven't seen each other in five Years!"

Reticha felt guilty she left Gwazi with Ali so they could help Noj liberate Kashyyyk. She knew that it was something Gwazi had to do and could handle but as a Mother she wanted to fly back get him out of their. But for his own sake she resisted that urge.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:50 pm

(ooc- Ali, sure, but this takes place after all the ones going on now, so if you could figure out a way, you could just be your self. Duvnar- hold on for a sec, FIVE YEARS? Scince when has five years past? Well, tecnically that is possible because time passes at different rates in different parts of the univerese, so you might be five years older while it is only a few months for me. Outer space science is pretty crazy)

"I know, It's crazy." Tressa replied, as Caredetru settled back down into the plush silver seat.
The bright yellow com-link on Caredetru's belt buzzed harshly as it vibrated. Caredetru's thick fingers fumbled as he un-clipped it, and held it to his face. His eyes scanned the tiny words, and as soon as he reached the word Reticha, he leaped to his feet. Slipping the gizmo back into place, he signed urgently to Tressa:
"Tell them to let that X-wing into the hangar!" Tressa immediately announced the command, and Caredetru was already moving to the door. It hissed open, and Caredetru didn't even have to slow his pace. The clapping of his heavy boots became louder as he broke into a jog for the hangar. As he blew past others in the hallway, they all stopped to salute him. One began to follow him. Caredetru knew that it was his personal bodyguard - who had left his side at the chair to use the bathroom about five minutes before - but he could not remember the name at that moment. On the floor were four lines, one green, one blue, one fuecia, and one deep maroon, which each led to a different place on the ship. He followed the maroon - which resembled a thin streak of blood, as if a body had been drug through the corridor - around a corner and nicked an opening door as it revealed the vast hangar. He leaped ftrom the platform, ignoring the stairs, and landed on his feet only about a meter away from the painted box to which the orange straked X-wing was decending. Only when he had ceased his movement did he feel the burning in his lungs and the peircing pain in his shoulder. He dropped his hands to his knees, and squated there - panting as the landing ramp lowered. Tressa's high boot backs clacked on the durasteel floor as she walked up next to him. Caredetru instantly stood straight up and attempted to apear as though he was not tired at all.
"It's the Lukemia." Signaled Tressa, "You don't have as much oxygen going through your blood that is needed to burn the fuel in your muscles.....well, whatever you call them, so you get tired more easily." Tressa turned back to see Reticha running for her, arms extended for a massive hug.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Talik'vor was watching Cared closely. He was always alert to what was happening around him. He always stood close to Cared, as his bodyguard he would give his life for him. He said," Caredetru sir, where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:30 pm

(OOC: While you were gone Noj and I fast forwarded the RPG's the first 5 Years. Now were looking for a chance to extend the other five so Gwazi is 15 and finally faces Valor).

Reticha rushed up to Tressa and threw her a friendly hug. She giving off a force aura that she was disturbed but only force-sensitives could pick it up. She was happy to see Tressa and Caredetru though. They were the only two people she knew that weren't risking their lives fighting the empire at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Talik'vor tensed up when they hugged. He was eager to attack if he sensed a threat.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Caredetru put a heavy hand on his body Guards shoulder, as if to say to "Relax, man." He then felt a strong anamoly in the force....emenating from Reticha. As soon as Retich let go of Tressa, Caredetru took Tressa a few steps back and discretely signed: "I think that there is something wrong with Reticha. You need to talk with her about Duvnar's death and what is going on with Gwazi." Tressa nodded, and turned back to her former pupil. She put on a big smile.
"So how is everything?" She asked in her light, high voice.
Caredetru again looked down to his personal bodyguard, slipped the com-link from his belt, opened up a pre-recorded text message and showed it to the man. It read: "Get Irith"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:30 pm

"Fine... Everythings just fine..." Reticha notice that Caredetru had sensed what Reticha was thinking. After raising Gwazi for a while she learned to reconize when a Jedi had read her emotions.

"You must of figured I'm depressed huh?" Their was a quiet pause between everyone.
"I just don't feel good about Gwazi, I left him with Ali a while ago to get trained and I'm regreting it... Expecialy since their liberating Kashyyyk with Noj." The Name Noj kept on repeating in her head. "Noj... I never trusted that man... He betrayed people countless times yet Duvnar still followed him... And Now my Son is risking is life for some Liberation started by the man..."

It wasn't the fact Gwazi was helping Noj that botherd her however. It was the fact he had left for Jedi Training at all that made her feel so bad. She knew that at some point the same would happen with Irith if Caredetru didn't train her. She was determined to make sure her friends wouldn't lose their kid like she lost Gwazi.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:26 am

Talik'vor nodded and walked down the halls to Irith's room. He knocked on the door, but there was no answer. He knocked again and still no answer. As a man of 23 he still was horrified to walk into a girls room. He finally got the courage and opened the door. Irith was passed out on her bed. Talik,vor leaned over her with his head sideways to hear if she was still breathing. When he heard a breath he relaxed. He felt sad for her so he allowed her to sleep a little longer. He sat on the chair in the room and read over some messages he had got earlier while he was working. He'd give her 20 minutes more. ((trying to give a description of what type of person Talik,vor is.))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:34 am

It was at this moment Gwazi was shot down by Imperials trying to Save Zane. The force wave managed to get picked up by Caredetru.

(OOC: Try to keep it to yourself or Reticha will probebly try to flee)

Reticha could tell Cared sensed something else but was sure it was nothing. "So... Hows Irith doing?"
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Caredetru took a short gasp of air in his suprise. He quickly wiped the frightened look from his face and returned to a now false smile. He searched the hangar with his eyes - not knowing what to do - and caught Tressa's emerald eyes staring into his for a second. She then turned back to the gand standing before her. Her smi\le returned as she proclaimed "Irith is doing just fine! She has been so excited these past few weeks about the direction that the USM is going, although I don't think that she actually understands much of it. We enrolled her in a sign language class so that we can all talk to each other like a family again. She has been getting really good grades in school, she is just our little angel! Would you like to come back to the captain's room? It is really nice, and you must be tired after the flight. I'll make you something to drink!" Tressa grabbed the metalic cloth sleave of the Gand, and when she turned to drag her back to the lounge, and saw Caredetru pretending to smile. At his side his hand signed urgently but discretely.
"Don't say anything about Gwazi. There might be something wrong." Tressa's face fell stern, though Reticha couldn't see it. Caredetru fell into step beside Tressa.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:18 pm

(OOC: I was thinking... I'll make the space time acception for you and the next Fast forward if you want but remember that you can't get special treatment all the time.

But Gwazi was shot in Noj's Jedi only RPG and is currently being taken to a medbay so he's alive)

Reticha completely unaware of what had happen followed the two into the Captains Room leaving Duvnars Old X-Wing in the Hangar while the Golden Eagle was with Ali and Gwazi.

When they enterd the Captains room Reticha Gasped. She never saw a room so Brilliant for years. "Oh my God! It's Amazing!"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 pm

It was at this moment Sark extied hyperspace. He jolted from his bed and proceeded to the cockpit. TC could tell Sark was going to want an explination, so he told him.
"There has been a slight error in the hyperdrive, we will need to find someplace to dock and repair until we can leave."

Sark sighed and focused his attention out the window. His eyes widened in surprise. TC noticed the gesture and looked out the window as well. If TC had a face, he would have the same expression as Sark. They were about to crash into a large vessel, so Sark furiously shouted a plea to TC.

"TURN DAMN YOU!"

TC understood and narrowly avoided smashing into the ship. Sark picked himself up off the floor and sat down in the pilot seat. "What....was that?" TC slowed the ship and came to a stop. "The radar didn't pick it up, no clue why, but that may be our key to repairing the hyperdrive."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Reticha looked out the window and shouted "OH MY GOD! HE'S GOING TO CRASH INTO US!" at that moment the ship turned to a halt. "Phew... wait... ain't that? It is! That's Sark! Whats he doing here!?"
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:02 pm

"Did he not see us on his radar?!" Tressa shouted as she stared through the porthole. Caredetru signed to her, even though he did not know what she had said.
"He probably didn't see us on his radar. We installed a jammer right after the ambush back in Orus. I think that that is Sark in the cockpit!" Caredetru whipped out his com-link, and ordered the ship communications to relay a message to the incoming ship, reading "Ship, Identify yourself imediately."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Sark and TC both heard the message, and it was Sark who answered it.

"This is Sark Kashkr and TC, who may I ask is calling?"

TC was wondering the same thing, yet he was puzzled. Why would the radar not pick up a ship of that size? Surly the radar had not malfunctioned, he would have noticed it....
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Reticha was frozen with horror when the whole event had happend. But that was nothing.

Hidden within the Ship rested Tukoshi. He was on a mission accompanied by Vurkulas apprentice Valor. Valor had been doing increasingly well in his training and Vurkula wanted him to take the next step. He would have to learn how to raid a ship. But since he was still a Junior sith he was getting help. But to make up for it Vurkula thought of another test. Valor would have to find and kill Irith. See how he fared with another force sensitive in his skill zone. Well, not exactly. While Gwazi and Valor learned the ways of the force Irith was learning Diplomats and Academics. But now Valor was physically one year older than Irith making the Job much easier.

The two remained hidden in the vents. "Ok... The troops are forming up for drills above. When I Disrupt them chaos will be brought. When the Alarm sounds you hide in the crowd and find Irith through the force. But be sure to wear this Juniors Hat and Uniform so you look like one of the crew" "Yes Mater Tukoshi" "Please... I am not your master, but this is your chance of kinghthood so don't mess this up..."

Tukoshi disappeared. About 400 Troops were practing drills like accuracy, reloading and push-ups. Tukoshi enterd the room and force shut all the doors. The Soldiers only watched and a Sergeant approached him in the middle of the room. "Are you an Inspector from General Tykuper?" "No... I'm you murderer..." Without warning Tukoshi triggerd a mind bomb which destroyed the entire room but nothing more. When he was done he was surronded by hundreds of skeletons. The Alarm was going off and Tukoshi didn't have the strength to use another. He left the room and watched from a vent in the hall. He saw people rushing around the ship and spotted Valor pushing through the crowd unnoitced. When he killed Irith he would use his own mind bomb and destroy this pathetic fleet.

When the alarm went Reticha Panicked. A Soldier ran into the room yelling. "Were under attack! Some killed all the recruits with a Mind Bomb General!" Reticha panicked, she only knew of one person with the Mind Bomb. "Valor... He's here... He's the only person I know that can use a Mind bomb..." "But the cameras show the user was an adult."

A Image of Tukoshi appeard of the screen. "And people did see a ten year old boy going through the crowd. Heading to the childrens dorms". He then showed live footage of Valor going through the crowd. "Tukoshi! and Valor! This is not good!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The force wave hit Duvnar. Gwazi was dieing. But Noj had saved him. Duvnar wouldn't need to interfere. But all the sudden a random radio request hit their ship. "Help! Were being attacked! Sith who know the Mind Bomb! help!"

Urlan spun to face Duvnar. "It's Tukoshi and Valor... Their attacking Caredetrus ship..."
"What do we do? They all think I'm dead!" "Hundreds of lives including Iriths is in danger apprentice. We will have to reveal yourself... But we must wipe the minds of all survivours... Just like we did with Floris"

Urlan flew the ship to Caredetrus Location. It wouldn't take long before they arrive.

(OOC: You will have to forget so don't try to avoid it)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 pm

(ooc- I decided not to fight it anymore, so now Irith is 13. But she is still not trained in the force and doesn't have a lightsaber.)

Caredetru took a sudden gasp for air. His heart was pounding out of his chest. He suddenly felt so weak. Clenching his immense hand to his chest, he fell to his knees. The heart that he could feel leaping about was now pounding in his head.
"Caredetru!" Screamed Tressa as she dropped beside him. The white eyes that she normaly stared up into for comfort offered no solace for her worry this time as they were misty and terrified. With every massive gulp for air Caredetru took his chest heaved and the pain now spiking into the space between his ears intensified.
The door to the hall ripped open to allow a trooper access to the room. He was already in full war aperral with an A295 around his shoulders. "We are under attack! There was some sort of explosion in the Barraks! We need to get you all on the next gun ship out of here! Follow me!"

------------------------------------

Irith burst up from her sleep. She gasped for breath, clawing at the bed coverings. Her long fingers clasped her chest as she struggled for air. She was in complete shock. The dark eyes in the head that swam in confusion stared through mangled black hair into the darkness before her.
"Ms. Tykuper, are you alright?" Came a voice from the blackness.
"I...I...I..uh..." She stuttered. "What just happened? Was it a dream?"
A trooper burst through the door, spilling lightinto the room. Irith couldn't make out the details through her bleary eyes now blinded. The soldier cried: "There is a situation, Ms. Tykuper! You need to follow me!"
"What happened?" Irith questioned shakily.
"There was an explosion, and it seems that we are under attack from the inside. I don't have all of the details."
Irith looked down out of confusion, and only now noticed that she was fully clothed. She clamoured off of the bed, and reached into a corner behind the man who had spoken first. In her hands she produced a long barrelled LJ-90, splendid in it's glimmering polished metal and smooth wood. "We have to find my parents, I mean Tressa and Caredetru!"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Sark was suddenly aware of a commotion inside of the vessel. TC scanned for life forms and found a large amount of dead bodies in the trooper barracks. Sark messaged again.

"Unknown vessel, what is going on in there? I repeat, this is Sark Kashkr and TC, we would like to know if we can help with anything."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:00 pm

(OOC: Actually she would be 14 years old)

Reticha awnserd Sarks call. "Get in here and help Tuna Roll! It's Tukoshi and Valor!" Reticha then rushed off and followed Tressa and Tykuper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tukoshi walked out of the room and disappared. He had snuck off into the Power control room. He ignited his saber and slashed at several wires. Suddenly defenses and lights malt-functioned. People began yelling louder. "The Lights! Wheres the Lights!?" "Where all gona die!" "I saw this Movie! We won't make it to the sequal people!" Everyone was in a full blown panic now. Not caring for other passangers people even started to trample over toddelers who were seperated from their parents having no clue what was happening. Valor grinned. Irith was still their when he enterd. He ignited his saber and stabbed the troop in the back killing him. He could hear Irith yelled. "Who are you!? Stay away from me!" "Oh... poor Irith... If only Gwazi was hereto save you... be he isn't... Now... You die..." Irith screamed so loud it traveled through out the whole ship.

Urlan landed the ship ontop of the Careds. He sliced a hole in the roof and the two landed in the empty barracks. "Duvnar! I'll find Tukoshi! You have to save Irith!" Urlan disappeard and approached Tukoshi in minutes. "Tukoshi... I knew you were behind this... Any Last words?"
"Me? Last words!? Please! Your the one whose going to die foolish man!"

In the meantime Duvnar remained unknown to everyone as he rushed through the crowd. He got to Iriths room to see her pinned to a wall and Valor choking her with his saber slowly rubbing down her side and starting to burn her. She was still screaming loud from torture from before but all the passengers were to scared to help her. Duvnar ignited his saber and force speed at Valor. He gripped his stomach and tossed him into another wall away from Irith. Irith landed with a thud and stood still. Duvnar took off his robe and pointed his saber at Valor. "You were like a son to me... But now I must stop you..." "You will die old Man!" Valor spun at Duvnar only to be blocked by him. The two sabers locked and they were in a stalemate. Irith only stood their in shock. Not only was her former friend trying to kill her but Duvnar was alive.

Of course Duvnar and Urlan would wipe everyones memory of this later. If they had the chance.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 am

Sark got the call and put on a face. Reticha was just like Dunvar. Tuna roll. That was a new one. TC took control and landed the ship in the hanger. Sark got out and the lights went off. He could hear distant panicked screaming. Great. Now someone was going to get hurt and HE would have to help them. TC activated his searchlight and they began to proceed to the bridge. Sark walked for a bit when he rounded a corner and almost fainted in shock. Dunvar was in the corridor, battleing Valor. Completly lost for words, he took a side passage and ended up next to Irith. He tapped her shoulder.

"You REALLY don't want to be here right now. The safest place would be with your parents. I know I sound odd, but I don't want another life to save."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:20 am

The two began to flee. Duvnar pressed harder on his saber and launched Valor to the wall. Duvnar force messaged Urlan while he tried to finish off Valor. "Sir! Fish Head and others found out I'm alive and fleeing. You need to erase their minds now!" "I understand... The sith may flee but your secret if revealed to the rebels can destroy them..."

Urlan quickly slashed Tukoshis arm off. As Urlan left to find Duvnar, Tukoshi messaged Valor. "Run! This battle cannot be won!" "Yes Tukoshi..." Valor vanished then without a trace and Urlan came in the room. "We have to find Irith and Sark before they escape!" Then all the sudden the ship had another mass explosion. A Image turned on for all screens in the ship. Even Iriths TV. It was the Hangar bay. An Empire Carieer had landed in it. Tukoshi was on a Medical Bed being sent to the ship by two medics and standing outside was Vurkula and Valor and coming out of the ship was Cody and Kaidan.

Duvnar spoke at this moment. "Master... We need help..."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:24 pm

(OOC: I'll ease up on it.

Note: Caredetru made a deleted post. I deleted it because it was basicly a spam post)

Vurkula approached the door and force pushed it open. Their was a huge crowd their running. She turned to Cody, Kaidan and Valor coming up behind her. "The Civilians are of no matter. Find Duvnar, find his master... and kill them... and the tykupers!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:03 pm

After Noj left Kashyyk Zane set out on his own. He had sensed his son in danger and came to stop it. He sensed Valor easily, but he was with Vurkula... and Cody and Kaidan... He needed Help. Duvnars help. He flew around the ship and noticed an open spot in the barracks for some odd reason like a bomb was set off. Must of been Tukoshis mind bomb he sensed. He secretly landed his ship in their and exited. He focused the force and pinpointed Duvnars location. He rush off and found him in no time. Duvnar and Urlan were still in Iriths room.

"Duvnar..."

Duvnar quickly spun around to see Zane. "Zane..." Urlan even spoke at this point. "Ahh.... Zane... Good to see you... One of the only two trusted with Duvnars secret... I trust Noj has kept it safe as well?" "He has... He just left for Rhen Var though..." "Yes... I sensed as much... But let him be... We must stop these Imperials... Duvnar!" "Yes Master?" "Were going to find the Tykupers!" "Yes Master!" The three rushed out of the room looking for Caredetru and the others. They weren't that far away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

En    Route Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route   En    Route Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

En Route
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: