SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galaxys Density Begins

Go down 
+2
Julius Metal
Gwazi Magnum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 am

(The remainder of this thread will be basicly the celebration, I am posting the new thread now.)

"We have new recruits for all commanders in the town hall, new recruits int he town hall. Selection by company."

"Alright Cantra, looks like we get out pick at the fresh meat." Julius commed Cantra after hearing the announcement.

"Aye sir *Hic* I will not be too impared to deside thankfully"

They met infront of the town hall whch was as crowded with drunks and soldiers as the rest of the place, but not within. As Julius and Cantra entered the hall it became quiet, 10 companys of recruits stood in seperate groups.

"Hello, sir"

"Hello I am Admiral Julius, Of the Nirvana, my right hand man officer Cantra."

"How da ya do there, heh *hic* lets get to the meat here then"

"Yes, we have split each group with certian qualities-"

"Which one here knows how to use a blaster?" Canatra blurted, 3 groups showed hands but Cantra hand only seen the far right group raise theirs "I found my trainees, what about you Juwels?"

"Don't call me that" Julius said thinking, he looked down the other two groups.

One was a group of farm boys who probly fought off raiders, But he saw something in the other. Tara was a part of it.

"Hey, whats this group here qualities of?" Julius asked, a questionable look was given to the recruiter

"They were storm troopers" Julius looked at each of the men, they were stationed here, till the locals probly teamed on them. It looks like out of those in the confusion Tara had been arrested. "I will take this one off your hands" he gestured to the group.

"You sure sir? They are imperials, and could betray you!"

"They will want to thank my father for saving most of their lives, they could have been killed by the death star much as you or me. You know what, I will take 'em all."

"ALL OF THEM?!? What about the other admirals?"

"I am the one in need of recruits here, I need a new crew, they can take the party goers outside for all I care! Alright, listen up, some of you may not know how to fight, how to shot, or how to fly! But I am going to shape you all into the Republics greatest soldiers since the clonewars! We will be begin our training on Ruusan, leaving here in 3 days! Canyons, plains, forests, a temperate zone for the most part. Then after 3 months of training we kick the heat up with my home Tatooine! 3 months later we head to my fathers land of ice and snow, RHEN VAR! Alright then, before we let you loose to the festivities however, Cantra's men will be giving you all a shot, GPS if you will!" It happened as soon as he said it, republic eilites swarmed the room then the recruits with needles and shot everyone. "now if you were ready one of you may have survived that. Those men will one day share your uniform. We are going to be the elites! So, with out further wait, FALL OUT!" Julius said releasing the troops, but he b-lined to Tara in an instant. "So what bring a little girl like you into the recruiting bench?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:57 pm

(OOC: Dude... Alderann was destroyed... Let's make the Planet Corusant)

Gwazi and Alex were at the celebration at Corusant. The wookies beats could be heard by all. The two had wanderd away from the crowd and were viewing the party down below from an apartment far above. Gwazi had purchased this apartment. He planned to live here as the Temple would be built on this planet. He would then sell his apartment and run the temple. He then saw something. He focused on it and saw that it was all alone. The person stood their in view of the party but no one seemed to notice him... He didn't even look alive... he looked all white and almost invisible and a power presence could be sesned from him. When the figure raised it's head Gwazi reconized it as Duvnar.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Duvnar Magnum wrote:
(OOC: We have just fast forwarded the other 5 years hoping to increase activeness. In other words this is that major battle we have been planning for)

Vurkula gazed out the window of her Death Star. Recently the Rebels had depended Heavily on Alderann. The Death Star needed some fresh meat. "Charge up the Death Star... I want Alderann destroyed and then after that we shall destroy more and more rebel planets until none is left..."

YOU MADE IT ALDERANN YOU IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Julius asked her about why she was here. She answered frankly, "Because it was this or a cell in the middle of living hell."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 pm

"You may be praying for that cell when we get to tatooine"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 pm

"I already am." she whispered still without exhibiting an expression.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:51 pm

(OOC: Alderann died in the movies... why can't it die here to?)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:10 am

(Ask yourself that next time you start a post, your first post clearly stated alderann was not destoyed. But hey this Alderann could be a new settlement like cared's Naboo, only reason people call it Adlerann is the lack of wanting to rename.)

"That supposed to be a pun? Who cares, come on lets get out there, the party won't last forever."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:34 am

(OOC: True... The FIRST post didn't say it but it was destroyed before the battle started)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Omnius II starred at the open space and thought," Why is it only the Imperials are being charged with war crimes?" He opened a link to the Synchronized Embassy in Corusant and told him," We must have the GBI investigate 450 Rebel Commanders."
"Ok sir" replied the Corusant Omnius. ((Every planet the Synchronized world Faction is on there is an Omnius also the GBI Galactic Bureau of Investigation.)) Just then several commanders around the galaxy and in the same battle field were giving warnings that they were under arrest until further investigation was finished. ((It isn't fair to only say that the Imperials were commiting war crimes. Heck half the Rebels are smugglers or ex-imperials)) Ali also got a warning along with 12 others there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:42 pm

(War crimes -or crimes against humanity- are only charged on those who lost the wars. The smugglers would either stay in the military or continue on their normal lives. This is true with every war, the americans were not put on trial for dropping the a-bomb. Besides the people that are part of the rebellion couldn't be charged with crimes against humanity seeing as they are smugglers, the empire can be because they DESTROYED A PLANET!!! War crimes are things that are crimes during war like killing a friendly soldier, stealling military equipment, or sabotouge of allied bases.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:08 pm

((So as thus they could all be charged with other things wich can end up with the same punishment hmmmmm??? Yes I am right about that lets not forget even after a war your other crimes are still not forgotten))
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 pm

(People can be given pardons, remember that. With giving the support to the rebellion they would have been promised a pardon and a spot in the army, same as the surrendering imperials. Savuel had made the rules of the rebellion not Ali.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 pm

((Yes but now Savuel is being influenced by the Synchronized World in thus they can be punished. I have thought this through Julius))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxys Density Begins
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: