SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Choices

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Nyon Dralor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Choices - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:22 am

Tahrr's ejection pod landed and he crawled out. Instantly he saw Sark go limp and Tahrr was at his side. "Hold on friend, I'll get you somewhere safe." Tahrr went to move his friend, but when Sark moaned in seeming pain, Tahrr quickly stopped. "Somehow."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Distracted the lighting sent Garrus flying off. He was presumed dead but he was very much alive. He rose his hand out of the debris and called a transport. It landed in the line of fire if Duvnar's friends saw and picked up Garrus. They took off and headed back to Korriban. The invasion was over and Garrus lost his apprentice but gained his strength which was the only thing he wanted.

(OOC: I plan for him to be gone for a long while....)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:20 pm

But the invasion was not over. 10 new Star destroyers arived quickly and started to destroy the S D they were on. They planned on taking tatooine, even though the superiors left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 pm

Sark awoke in much pain, and saw Tahr leaning over him. He noticed that star destroyers were bombarding their position with lazer fire. "Go......i'm dead anyway. Save yourselves and leave me." Sark pointed to a damaged but operatable imperial transport. "Take that. It will get you a safe passage out of this hell hole."
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Floris stopped being choked. He could finally breath again. Being choked that long would kill a normal man, but Floris had had great training and was prepared for things like that. He saw the transport and said "Let's take that and get out of here!" Hiding next to the ship were 3 very well trained stormtrooper commandos. Floris ran to the ship, but right before he got in it exploded. He was pushed back from the force of the explosion and the troopers started firing.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Duvnar relising they were getting bombed pulled out his sword and charged towards the commandos, he was weak and destroyed mentaly however so not like his usual self he was shot down with only 2 shots. This is when having a partner like Caredetru helped but no one has seen him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:00 am

Tahrr saw Floris running to the Transport and yelled out, gesturing to Sark, " Get him on the Transport, I'll get Duvnar!" Gently he laid Sark back down, "No one gets left behind, not again." With that he ran to Duvnars aid.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:23 am

Floris attacked the stormtroopers, he cut one of their hands off and he screamed and fell to the floor. The leader, who had gold streaks all over his armor, punched Floris in the face and then shot him in his left shoulder. Floris dropped his vibroblade and grabbed his shoulder. The leader came up to Floris and butted him with his gun. Floris fell down and was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:05 pm

Sark was regaining his vision, and saw Floris beaten down."Bloody imperials." Sark muttered and fired 7 shots at the commander.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 pm

The Commander wasn't expecting Jimmy's shots. As he focused on avoiding them Duvnar pushed back Tahrr charging at the Imperial with his sword. It was Duvnar's will and determination that kept him going. Other than that Duvnar was just a wasted back of flesh at the moment dying.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Floris awoke after a couple of seconds. He had a terrible headache when he woke up. His adrenaline kept him going. He got up and grabbed his vibroblade with one hand. The commander was hit by 5 of Sark's shots. He fell down dead. Their was only one more trooper left. Floris pulled out his pistol and shot him in the head. All of them were gone. "Phew, they're all gone for the moment. Let's find ourselves a ship." Floris scanned his surroundings and saw a squad of 12 stormtroopers coming. "Watch out! Stormtroopers!" Floris fired three shots, but then he saw that there was a lot more than 12. He did a quick count and saw about 40. "Oh no, this is real bad." Floris said. A stormtrooper yelled "Hey you guys! Drop your weapons now or I'll shoot!" Floris put his weapons down, he knew it was an impossible fight.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:27 pm

Sark moaned. There was no way for them to kill them all. The stormtroopers quickly had Floris in custody. They began moving over to Sark and others moved toward the rest of Sark's companions.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Duvnar seeing no point in living attached a Thermal Detonator on him and about 15 to 20 of the troopers surronded him assuming he was one of the bigger threats in the battle. Whent the detonator went off all the troopers died and Duvnar laid their crisp assumed to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Floris saw a big explosion and said "Duvnar no! No,no,no,no,no! I can't take one more death from the Empire!" But before Floris could do anything the stormtroopers put stun cuffs on everyone and took them to a transport, leaving Duvnar. The transport took off and went into space.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Tahrr shielded his eyes from the flash of the Detonator, and when he realized what had happened, reality punched him hard in the gut. "DUVNAR, NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Tahrr looked at the Stormtroopers and grit his teeth. No longer concerned with living or dying, Tahrr ran to the Transport, with the thought of using the onboard weapons to destroy the 'Troopers', pausing only to scoop Sark up, so he could get his friend to safety.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 pm

After the transport left Duvnar was unconcious for 12 hours. When he regained conciousness he was in a Sand Crawler. He raised his arm to hold his head with his headache he than looked at it oddly. Their was no survival suit on him and his arm was... robotic. He looked at his other arm and his legs to find them robotic to. He checked his reflection off a destroyed droid and his face was showing. It was burned and scared but you could still see his green skin but one of his eyes was a motion sensor turned off and it was attached to his ear on that side with was also robotic along with about a piece of that side of his head, his chest, stomach and neck were also mechanic. A Jawa than walked to duvnar, duvnar tried to get at it but he was stunned, probably by Ion. The Jawa turned the sensor on and now Duvnar could easily detect life and aim easier. His mechanic part's also kept him alive so he had no need for his survival suit. He was amazed... he was a cyborg. The Jawa spoke to him, luckily Duvnar understood Jawa "Mr.Duvnar. I am WizTiz! We have scavaged you fromt the battle yes! yes! Most damaged were you! But we put you back! But you are much machine now! But that can be good yes! yes!" Duvnar's stun than ended. He stood up and looked at WizTiz "Where am I?" "You are in are SandCrawler! The Baddie's have been raiding are home and we are forced to live here in this no good waste land! We want those baddies in the white to leaves us! yes! yes! We depend on you! You are the only capable rebel to the invasion who hasn't been killed or captured! yes! yes!" "Great. But I need a ride" "No problemz! We got a ship right outside for you yes! yes! It can hold many so we shall also give you are droids! Many Models do we have!" WizTiz took him to the ship. It was an Imperial Shuttle surprisingly "Where you get this?" "It Crash! We Fix!" Duvnar thanked him and went inside. In the ship were 8 Mark VI Droids and 2 Mark V's as well as 16 Battle Droids, 3 Droidekas and 6 Super Battle Droids but thier was a seventh. He behaved like the rest but was standing alone by the door. He seemed much more upgraded also Duvnar approached him "Who are you?" "My name is processing.... I am... Rioger"

(OOC: Hope Noj won't mind since he no longer has him)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:57 pm

After the transport left Duvnar was unconcious for 12 hours. When he regained conciousness he was in a Sand Crawler. He raised his arm to hold his head with his headache he than looked at it oddly. Their was no survival suit on him and his arm was... robotic. He looked at his other arm and his legs to find them robotic to. He checked his reflection off a destroyed droid and his face was showing. It was burned and scared but you could still see his green skin but one of his eyes was a motion sensor turned off and it was attached to his ear on that side with was also robotic along with about a piece of that side of his head, his chest, stomach and neck were also mechanic. A Jawa than walked to duvnar, duvnar tried to get at it but he was stunned, probably by Ion. The Jawa turned the sensor on and now Duvnar could easily detect life and aim easier. His mechanic part's also kept him alive so he had no need for his survival suit. He was amazed... he was a cyborg. The Jawa spoke to him, luckily Duvnar understood Jawa "Mr.Duvnar. I am WizTiz! We have scavaged you fromt the battle yes! yes! Most damaged were you! But we put you back! But you are much machine now! But that can be good yes! yes!" Duvnar's stun than ended. He stood up and looked at WizTiz "Where am I?" "You are in are SandCrawler! The Baddie's have been raiding are home and we are forced to live here in this no good waste land! We want those baddies in the white to leaves us! yes! yes! We depend on you! You are the only capable rebel to the invasion who hasn't been killed or captured! yes! yes!" "Great. But I need a ride" "No problemz! We got a ship right outside for you yes! yes! It can hold many so we shall also give you are droids! Many Models do we have!" WizTiz took him to the ship. It was an Imperial Shuttle surprisingly "Where you get this?" "It Crash! We Fix!" Duvnar thanked him and went inside. In the ship were 8 Mark VI Droids and 2 Mark V's as well as 16 Battle Droids, 3 Droidekas and 6 Super Battle Droids but thier was a seventh. He behaved like the rest but was standing alone by the door. He seemed much more upgraded also Duvnar approached him "Who are you?" "My name is processing.... I am... Rioger"

(OOC: Hope Noj won't mind since he no longer has him)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:35 pm

When Sark awoke, he was in his old apartment on Naboo. His mother and father were getting ready to face the mafia. "Mom, dad! Don't fight them! Escape out the back with me!" However, they did not seem to hear him, and Sark watched in horror as his parents were executed.

When Sark REALLY woke, he was in the wreckage of the destroyed transport. His wounds were still aching, but appeared to be bandaged. He looked around the room. It looked like some sort of medbay. Wearily, he got up and tried to walk. O.K, but no more firefights for a while. He heard footsteps somewhere on the wreckage. "Hello?" The footsteps stopped. Sark heard them coming closer. "Tahr? Dunvar? Floris? Anybody?" the footsteps stopped and Sark saw who really was walking closer.

(OOC: Don't make it a stormtrooper or something. It could be anything that won't try to arrest me or kill me. It could be an NPC or one of you people. *cough Tahr cough*)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Merkak and Ali were sitting on the floor of a Imerial Star Destroyer's Bridge. The fleet commander said with a grin," I feel you two are the lucky ones, you see we aren't going to capture the planet. Were going to massacre the planet. hopefully kiling all in one large push starting from the south and heading to the north. A complete planetary massacre. Then we can use it for a prison planet. To keep a eye on our prisoners. Your home base has no Idea you are captured and will not send help. Your Mon-Calamari Home one has been captured and I feel your troops moral is low. You might be thinking why you are still alive. Well look there," he said and then pointed to a holoscreen of 500,000 dark troopers loading into landing craft. With a small quiver Ali said," Why would the Imperials wish to have so much blood shed. This planet is completely defenseless other than our forces." The commander said with a scornful look, " My time has come to prove myself to the Emperor. I have waited to long to be noticed as the best commander in the Empire. He will see the whole Universe will see!" You could see the crazed look in his eye as he saw the Dark troopers starting there landing protocals. Merkak and Ali's base had no Idea of the large force coming. They were not prepared and they only had 3 hours to be notified before The invasion began and all hell broke loose.

((If they aren't informed the base will be lost with a large amount of men that could be used. If they aren't informed we can still win just barely.))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 am

Floris got transported to a small seperate Prison Ship. They were taking certain priosoners and putting them in personal ships for maximum torture, the only reason Merkak wasn't in one was because he was an ex-Imperial and worked the Tatoinee NR Base. Duvnar's Shuttle attached to the ship the Droidekas than got in position. As the door opend 6 Troopers stood guard. Not expecting Droidekas though their shields absorbed the shots as the droids quickly killed the six. The ship had only about 32 on the ship, their was 26 left. Quickly Duvnar and his droids got out. All the droids continued an assualt onto the Imperial Barracks as Duvnar rushed to Floris's cell, he brought Rioger with him knowing even though he lost his memory and personality he was more capable in combat than any other droid. The two got to the cell hall to see 3 Troopers. One had Floris in Handcuffs and the other two stood guard. The one with the cuff's said "This ship is being invaded all because of you so we need you dead!" Rioger quickly shot that trooper in the head, Duvnar than unlike himself do to his motion sensor shot the other two with his rifle. When the two got to floris Rioger broke the cuffs. Floris defelently reconzied Rioger but couldn't reconize duvnar, no suprise. The rest of the droids caught the troopers by surprise and won the battle with small casulates, they lost only 3 Battle Droids and 1 Super Battle Droid. The armada of droids than returned to the shuttle awaiting duvnar. Rioger than started scanning the ships database. "Sir. Their are other prisoners on this ship. 5 More. All NR Lieutenants. Also their is a storage facility with 4 Grevious Guard Droids, 20 Battle Droids and 8 Super Battle Droids held, this shall help are resistance"

(OOC: I don't know what else to called Grevious's Guards)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:48 am

((Magna Guards....I think))
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 am

Tahrr came back to the destroyed Transport after looking for survivors. He wasn't sure what exactly had happened, one minute he was rescuing Sark, the next he was om the ground his mask on the ground next to him. When he realized that he couldn't hear anymore fighting, he chanced venturing away from the transport to look for the others. He found alot of bodies, but none were any he recognized. That was when he remembered Sark. As quickly as he could, he ran back to the Transport. Good, Sark was breathing, and it appeared that he was sleeping. He looked around the transport with dismay. "Well my friend," looking back at Sark, "I guess we make ourselves at home, looks like we're gonna be here awhile."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:35 am

Rioger directed Floris back to the shuttle. Duvnar opend the other cells freeing the NR Lieutenants and turned on the droids but set it so they worked for Duvnar. Duvnar than boarded the shuttle with the rest and they took off. Duvnar than went to see Floris. "You allright?" In the meantime Rioger just staired blanky out watching for enemy's, he was no more than an upgraded droid.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:51 am

Sark had dosed off. When he awoke, he saw Tahr finishing his scentence. Sark got up.

"No kidding, but at least there's no imperials busting down the door. Oh, pardon me asking, but were there any survivors? Any more imperials?"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:37 am

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Hey, that's Rioger isn't it? That's the second time he's saved my life. So, what's your name? And are you part of the NR?" Floris had no clue it was Duvnar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Choices
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: