SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corellian Crimes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Nyon Dralor walked through the streets of Coronet looking for work. He was human that spied on bounty targets and reported them to the hunters. He had a meeting with his first employer in 1 day. He saw an apartment and went inside to check it out. He walked over to a man at a desk and said "How much a day?" The man looked down at a piece of paper and said "20 credits a day, sir." Nyon nodded and gave him 80 credits. "I'll take four days." The man gave him a card and Nyon walked to his room. He sat down on the bed, he was running low on credits so he decided to go to the starport for some work. He took an airspeeder and flew to the local starport. He worked a couple hours down there and came back home and slept.

The next morning he got out of bed and went downstairs. There was a dead twi'lek with it's lekku cut off and laying in an x on his chest. A police came over to Nyon and said "You, I saw you at the cantina arguing with him last night. What happened to him?" Nyon said "No, sorry you got the wrong guy. I was working at the starport all last night, I'll go get the video recording if you want." The police gave him weird look, "Well i'm still not convinced, get that recording and bring it back here." Nyon got on the speeder and flew to the starport.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:55 pm

The Arbiter sat idle in the starport as Kit, Eli, Mak, Davos and Savuel walked away from it. Julius, Kit and Davos were forced to wear cloaks as to being easily recognizable, it made Mak laugh when the Equine needed a much larger cloak than the rest.

The huddled together and planned the trip.

"Alright Eli, Davos and I will take the market to get supplies shipped to the ship, you guys need to be here for when the shipments get here... and keep Coronet security off the ship. If they question it tell them its from the military impound lot out of Corusant."

"Understood and what if someone sparks a fire?"

"Than send out the signal and we will leave without the supplies."

"Alright" The group split up, Kit and Mak went to a group of Commando's in casual clothing and got them ready for the shipments.

"I hope the security doens't get us caught." Eli said leaving the starport.

"It will be alright.... I hope..." They made their way down to the slums market plce, there they split into individuals, one for food, one for medicine, and the other for booze.

Julius was stuck with medicine, he been looking for a bacta salesman for 15 minutes when Eli came up from behind him and jumped on his back.

"I thought you went to get food?!" he was at least happy to have her with him.

"I had done it already, of course there will be alot of Kashyyk Melons..." she had that way with men alot, always swaying them into what she wanted while flaunting herself around "I also got lots of beef and plenty of other foods for a year! Now I can help you" she got off his back and latched herself onto his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 am

Nyon put down the speeder right next to the starport. He got out and walked in, he went to the starport owner and said "Is there any way I could get last nights security recordings?" The owner thought for a second then said "You can talk to the security officer about that." Nyon nodded and said "And where is he?" The owner replied "He is in the local prison, he is inspecting room B3." Nyon thanked him and walked off.

As he got closer he felt that something wasn't right, his force sensitivity helped him many times in his past. He opened the main doors to see nobody there. He took a lift up to the B section. He found B3 and walked over to it. Blood was splattered on the door. Nyon shook his head and said "I have a bad feeling about this." He opened the door to see a dimly lit room with a dead body in the corner. Well I guess there goes my recording, Nyon thought.

A man dressed in all black with a hood that covered his face stood in the middle. "I'm guessing you're not the security officer?" He answered by igniting two red lightsabers. Nyon pulled up his gun and fired 6 shots that were all easily deflected. The man jumped all the way across the room coming right for Nyon. Nyon jumped rolled out of the way and fired on him again. The man ran right for Nyon with his sabers over his head. How stupid is he?, Nyon thought. Nyon shot him right in the ribs. He dropped to the ground and screamed in pain.

Nyon thinking he was dead ran out but the man was right behind him. Nyon felt a terrible pain and he looked down to see two sabers going right through him. He dropped the gun and was lifted into the air. The man pulled the sabers out and spun him around. He cut him with both sabers, one over the other from right to left, making two streaks across Nyon's arms and chest. He cut through Nyon's left hip and tossed him into the lift, and sent it down. As Nyon lay there he felt his wrist dangling off. He wished to die then, to end the pain. He arrived at the bottom and the doors opened. Might as well make one last attempt to live.

Nyon stood up and ran out into the street and turned down an ally that would be a shortcut to the starport. But he collapsed on to his stomach, he'd never used the force but it has always helped him with instincts and other things. He focused as much as he could to feel the force. He could just feel it, like a whisper, he concentrated all he could and sent a wave of pain through the force so that someone might find him. Then he slowly and painfully blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:40 am

(OOC: Why does no one post anymore? When I left it was because people were posting so much and I didn't have time to keep up with the story. But now we don't even get 5 posts a day.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:03 pm

(OOC: Ever since the empire died post have greatly reduced, I don't think Ali's idea is working... Julius and I will have to talk about what to do about this).
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm

(OOC: What was his idea?)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:04 pm

((ya what was my idea???? I remember only opposing you not ever making an idea.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 am

(OOC: To start the Ominous and such. Post have more than halved since we did that).
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:32 am

(OOC: I made a thread in the NR forums about this site, so we might get new members.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:43 pm

((Can't blame anyhting on me if you remember people quit because they said you were an ass or a Wilhelm. I helped defend there points of view so this can't be pinned on me. Also soon the Synchronized World will recieve some "troubles" from the inside. Seeing as nothing can touch the Sunchronized World I have to deal with it myself but I will give some players to do things to them if they post to me what they want to do to them))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Sponsored content

Corellian Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corellian Crimes   Corellian Crimes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corellian Crimes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: