SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RPG Instructors Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

RPG Instructors Needed Empty
PostSubject: RPG Instructors Needed   RPG Instructors Needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:51 pm

After thinking about it we have decided that Habbo is NOT the best way to train people. Instead we will train them through fourms on here. Now we need people to constantly teach them on here however. If you are feeling up to it please let me know and tell me why you should be one.

A New Category with Several Forums will be made for the training as well as a new rank for the Instructors!

Now obviously R/L events will show up where you be unable to do your job. If that ever comes up notify me about the reason and make sure it's a good one.

If you can't however because your spassy parent won't let you notify us, your computer won't work etc.. let me know first thing you are able to come back to the site.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: RPG Instructors Needed   RPG Instructors Needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:22 pm

I wish to be an Instructor when able to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: RPG Instructors Needed   RPG Instructors Needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:56 pm

I too would like to be an instructor when I am able
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: RPG Instructors Needed   RPG Instructors Needed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:29 am

The Jobs are available now. But you need to send me a Message telling me why you should and a sample of your Role Playing. I will than decide if you can be an Instructor or not and if so which difficulty you shall teach.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Instructors Needed   RPG Instructors Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Instructors Needed
Page 1 of 1