SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen

Go down 

Should I do this?
Yes
Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen I_vote_lcap100%Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen I_vote_lcap0%Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen Empty
PostSubject: Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen   Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:30 pm

((When we finish the choices and the other RPs I'll turn them into storys with the help of others. Please don't post in this! If you have questions or facts of the storys or would like to help please feel free to PM me. I would like to make these good and factual.......well in game I mean. Also PM me if you would like to be a Co-author))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Mandalorians   Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Rouge Mandalorians

A Group of Rouge Mandalorians are terroizing the villages of Dantoinee. The Re-Built Jedi Enclave however is to considerd with Garrus's uprising to do anything. The Head Jedi sent out a distress beacon instead looking for anyone that would help the villagers.Duvnar now in space was flying a seemingly large ship with Reticha peacefully resting. The two sadly had enough scary storys to last them for years. While Duvnar was piloting his shuttle a message was recieved from the planet Dantoinee it said," Attention all who are recieving this! I am Jedi Master Kutchuta! Resently some Rouge Mandalorians have been constantly terrorizing are villagers of Dantoinee and we are too occupied with this sith uprising to deal with this problem. If anyoen can clear this threat they will be rewarded greatly!" Duvnar made the decision to change course to Dantoinee. This to him was one in a million missions he just could not give up.Back on Dantoinee there were six Mandos in total. The fierce leader was named Sarge. His brand new Mandalorian Armour and weapondry shown like the stars in space. He made the rest look awful with their rusting out versions not even as close as nice as his. His squad was composed of some of the finest though there names were, Grif, Simmons, Church, Caboose and Tucker. Sarge with a stern voice that only a true leader could master said," Now my brothers, there is a nearby farm! With only 30 farmers for us to terrorize. For this is not for just that there are also riches to be gained! For Mandalore!" "For Mandalore!" They chanted with a blast of there voices that could be heard from miles away. Able to scare away even the most hostel of creatures.
To Be Continued...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559

Storys of our RPGs by Merkak Xen
Page 1 of 1