SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Sark and TC arrived to see lots of bodies and the last thing Sark wanted to see. Garrus. TC of course, had no idea who Garrus was, but could see that he was a sith. Sark and TC hid behind a dumpster and waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:42 pm

((You forced me Duvnar the mind bomb is unavoidable, even in the books it says so. The greatest sith and jedi died in it. This is going to be large, very large, don't worry though because he lost a lot of power it will only put everyone in a vegetable state, let me say it again it CANNOT be avoided. If it is it completely ruins all the scientific laws in the starwars universe))

Ali was feeling a loss of something, he took a breath and synchronized his mind. He though of Marrissa and let it out, the Mind Bomb. Every one standing there in a 100 mile radius with force powers even in the smallest amounts fell to the ground unmoving they were all in a vegetable state.

((Reason I said force powers is because I'm not sure if it works on normal humans in the book it said it killed all the sith and Jedi. And I don't know if there were any humans there.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:17 am

Garrus seeing what was happening gave the order to execute Marissa through his link before the Mind Bomb went off from Ali. Garrus made some sort of force barrier and blocked some impact but from his lack of time he was still effected, only he would recover sooner.

Back at the Head Quarters the Head General, the one who tried to kill Tressa and Duvnar on Zelunka's ship got the order from Garrus. He with 4 Assassins like the ones who attacked Ali approached her Cell, they dragged her out and the General stared into her terrifyed eyes as he said "Ali refused to obey and we need an example" He ingnited his saber with the four assassins, the assassins stood by but had her in a force lock, they would join in if she resisted in anyway that could hurt the General. The General raised his saber than swung it right at her. It was aimed at the heart, she would die!

(OOC: Yours obsesieve slaughtering is a HUGE example of God Modding, But I will allow it as the once in a lifetime Jedi Moment)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:53 pm

(ooc- Duvnar, I think that it may be impossible to create a "force barrier" that can actually disable or deflect another force power. It may be possible to counteract the opposing force power with an equal or more powerful force power, but I doubt that Garrus could conjure that kind of power. This also makes me SERIOUSLY doubt that Ali could have)

Irith was hit with a sudden overwhelming wave of power, the likes of which she had never felt before. Her heart beat faster than ever, and she begun to sweat. Her hair began to stand on end. Her eyes darted around her feild of vision as it began to blur. She could hear her rapid heartbeat in her head, as every breath brought pain to her brain. All of her muscled tensed up. She clenched her teeth, and through the gritted white enamel she took a final gasp of air before she collapsed.

Tressa watched as the woman she had just met was drug from her cell. The assassin ignited his blood red sith light saber. His henchmen followed suit. The lead sith aimed the deathly weapon directly at the helpless woman's chest. Tressa knew that something had to be done. She rushed around her cell, searching every nook for anything that may help. She found a small, flat, sharp rock. She clenched it in her fist, and dashed back to the bars at the front of her cell. With a flick of her wrist and all of her might, the rock went spinning through the air. It ripped into the cheek of the sith assassin. He caught it in mid air after it scaved the tissue, as a single drop of blood streamed down his face all the way to his chin. He turned slowly to Tressa, who still had a stern, confident look on her face. She knew that she was screwed, but she had to do something.

(ooc- I have been planning on revealing Irith's force powers, and I thought that this would be adequate. She is about as powerful as Obi-wan)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:24 am

The Lead Assassin gave Tressa a menacing look. He stabbed Marrissa in the heart then killing her... He tossed her body aside and one assassin opened the Prison Door Two others force gripped Tressa in the air and pulled her along, She was strugling in the air as the Lead Assassin approached her saber out "Now you shall die to precious..."

(OOC: Tressa will live, I got an undercover assassin their)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:40 pm

(ooc- I hope that you asked Ali before you killed Marissa. It was his NPC, and I don't believe that he wanted her to die. I think that the only way to fix this would have some off the wall way for Marissa to have survived or come back to life. Now that I think of it, there is a medical condition where the organs are on the opposite sides of the body, in which case he might have only hit a lung and not a heart. Just something to think of, Ali)

Tressa returned the terrible stare, but the sith's black eyes seemed to go straight through her. She felt like the eyes burned their ways through her mind, through her heart. They permiated her skin and seared their silouhuets onto her soul. His hand shot at her, but she dodged it. She lunged back at him, teeth barred. If there had been anything that she ever learned from Caredetru, it was that bitting people usually stopped them from doing anything else from the shear shock of being bitten. Her teeth found their places in the side of the sith's neck.
(ooc- no, Duvnar, she is not a cannible like me. She is just simply trying to defend herself.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:54 pm

(OOC: It was a consequence for Ali's excessive God Modding but if Ali is mad enough or the story flows properly she probebly will survive)

The Head Assassin screamed in horror. The two who had he gripped in the force were not strong enough, the third than joined in and yanked her away. She began squirming in the air and struggiling for air, their was a fourth assassin behind the one she bit, probebly the head of the four. The One guy then grinned showing his sharp fangs, He leaped at the Head Assassin biting him in the neck, he tossed him across the hall bitting off a chunk of his throat killing him. The other three were shocked, the fourth with no force connection. simpily stabbed one in the chest with his saber than pulled it out and held it at the other two, the grip was weak enough that tressa lunged at one and shot him in the head and the 4th assassin killed the other. Tressa than turned to the 4th assassin as he took off his mask. He than spoke "My Name is Zane Gural, Their is much more behind this invasion than you know, I must speak to Duvnar with the details though much later, just tell Caredetru that great troubles wait for your planet and that I'm trying to stop it. He than dissapeared through the window jumping down many stories to land in the transport on auto-piloit and take off. As tressa stood their a squad of about 6 troopers came from the corner shouting "We got a loose hostage! Take her down!"

(OOC: Yes that's the same Zane Gural I meet in another RPG who is a cannible).
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 pm

((I quite it wasn't god modding no one died and I told what would happen if you constantly stopped Ali by your god modding this time I mean it I quite. Sorry I also am spending more time with marrisa (In real life). Sorry again people are quiting to fast.))

Good bye for now Ali Xen
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:31 am

The stormtroopers began to fire at Tressa But Zane left a little surprise, mine's on the wall's the troopers were next to exploded. The troopers were killed but the pathway to escape was blocked off, Tressa was trapped in the Prison Hall, Until another Detonator on the other side of hall exploded, it opened a hole in the wall and if she jumped out she would be landing in a NR Star Fighter Set on Auto Piloit. Inside of it was a datapad with a message for her to read, "Dear Tressa, now that your free you must find and tell the others of what you are about to read. A Criminal Orginization from Narshadda has been confirmed to be force-sensitive, they assassins you fought so far are nothing, each one of these gang members have been trained into force-wielding assassins more than 10 times as strong as the four you fought put together! Theirs Thousands of these Gang Members all following Garrus and being led into the ultimate invasion! First they will not conquer, but extreminate, destroy naboo, then corusant, then Alderann and it will continue unless if someone stops them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3