SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empires Domination

Go down 
+4
Nyon Dralor
William Blart
Shevi Nalin
Gwazi Magnum
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:01 pm

Empires Domination

The Story of how the Empire Gains Control of the Galaxy

Act 1: The End of Naboo

Scene 1

(OOC: This will have the same style as Ashes to Ashes but ALL Active Roleplayers must take part, there is no way to avoid it since this RPG will effect the entire Star Wars Galaxy for this site! But as a heads up, in the end the Empire will control the Galaxy and those of us who survive the RPG will be stuck in an deep underground Rebelion or something simallar, are actions on over throwing them will be put in future RPG’s. But just to note this was inspired by the Last of the Jedi series written by Jude Watson)

Zoroko stood at the bridge of this ship, admiring the work of the Empires first Death Star completed. This would be one of many things Zoroko would use to control the Galaxy, he has just called for his two best men to come, Tukoshi head of the Sith Assassins and the one who has personal reasons for wanting to kill Duvnar and Tressa, there is also Imperial General Cody, he is appointed incharge of the entire Empire Army, Both are Force Sensitve, they have been taught how to use force powers to their advantage and how to use lightsabers but neither of them are considerd Sith or Dark Jedi since they have other Job’s to run instead. Zoroko also called for two Skilled Mandalorians he recently hired which go by the names of Sarge and Sheila, they also gave Zoroko a 16 year old girl slave as a gift which was kidnapped from Dantoinee, it turned out the girl was force-senstive, Zoroko sealed her in a room filled with Force Echo’s, Disturbing Images, Sith Crystals and Holocrons until she was fully corrupt, he then trained her on how to fight as a Dark Jedi, she became his apprentice after Garrus died, she was named Darth Vurkula. All Five of them had just enterd the bridge.

Zoroko: Now it is time for us to Reign Control of the Galaxy! Now as you all can see we have constructed are Death Star! Are first step will be using it! On Naboo… Are Enemies care for it greatly, destroying it will crush their hopes and give us a much better chance of victory!

Vurkula: Most Impressive master… But the Heroes will surely have time to escape… won’t they?

Zoroko: That is not important, even if they live once they have lost their main pride and joy they will be almost useless!

General Cody: Very True Sir but there are many of them who would not be effected but even if all of them cared so much for it the plan could backfire and they would simpily attack

Zoroko: If they attack automaticly they will die to are Fleet’s Might! If they take the time to plan we would of grown to strong for them to destroy!
Zoroko commed the Death Star Command to give the order

Death Star Command: Hello Master. How may we serve you today?
Zoroko: Destroy Naboo… I want it gone from the face of the Galaxy!
Death Star Command: Very well sir!
Tukoshi: Sir. As I recall, The Tykupers and Duvnar’s crew live on Naboo.
Zoroko: Your Point?
Tukoshi: They will probebly be onto to us and evacuate everyone!
Zoroko Force Gripping Tukoshi: I said weither the people survive or not is no matter! As long as the Planet is destroyed!

Zoroko let go of Tukoshi as he grasped for air

Zoroko: Now come on… Let’s watch the Fire Works

Duvnar and his crew were currently visting Reticha on Naboo, the two boys had just ran off to the Tykuper Househould to see if Irith wanted to play.

Duvnar: Nice to see you again Reticha
Reticha: It’s nice to see you to Duvnar

The two hugged, Zane, Urik and Rekrow decided to have fun at the bar across the street, perhaps have some death sticks.

Duvnar: How’s it been since we left?
Reticha: Fine Really! The Boy’s are doing much better with the force now, the Jedi Council of Naboo Predicts the boy are already as Padawan Level!
Duvnar: Theirs no surprise! The two are both very talented!
Reticha: Yes… Speaking of that they offerd to take them in at the Jedi Temple! The Boys could finally get proper training and become Jedi Knights in only a few short years at the rate they learning at!

(OOC: Let a couple post be just having fun on Naboo, I’ll decide when we start to evacuate)[center]
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Shevi Nalin
Jedi Youngling

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:10 pm

(ooc- Caredetru has shared with me the plot for Ashes to Ashes, and he is going to die when the Empire attacks and takes complete control of Naboo. I really say that we shouldn't do this before Ashes to Ashes ends because of the plot wist at the end of Ashes to Ashes. If we started this now, it would give the whole damn thing away and Caredetru would get pissed)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:22 pm

(OOC: Dunvar, they are not the only ones who live on Naboo. Oh, and this isn't really continuing but telling what my character is doing at the time.)

Sark was watching the news inside of his naboo apartment. TC was stored in a cavity and was powered down. The news broadcast ended, and Sark turned off the TV.

Sark (rubbing temples): Ooooohhh...My life has been one of the strangest. Who would have thought that an ordinary selkath would end up like this.

Sark then re-activated TC.

Sark: TC, remind me to stun Dunvar next time we meet. My body still aches from our first encounter. Honestly, you say hi to somebody and they respond by stunning you.

TC: I would not advise that. Dunvar has surrounded himself with powerfull characters scince your last..."stunning" encounter.

Sark: Yea, I know. Attacking Dunvar and friends would be suicide.

TC: Any plans for the day?

Sark: No. I feel like taking it easy for the rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Gwazi and Valor got lost while running the streets, they decided to play force catch in the park. Valor picked up a log with the force, tossed it at gwazi, Gwazi tossed it back, Valor than tossed it to hard, it was sent flying and flying, it broke through Sark's apartment window smashing the TV against the wall, Gwazi and Valor got scared and ran back down the street

_________________________________________________________________________________

The Death Star was done aiming, they started to charge their laser's up, but that would take several hours.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:31 pm

(OOC: I'm deleting all of my post here due to changes in ashes to ashes.)

Last edited by Floris Redblake on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:38 pm

(OOC: I'm adding a new character, one like Ferus Olin)

A Jedi walked down the street, he had a blue lightsaber in his belt, he saw the two Padawan he was sent to examine run off and saw Floris run to the apartment. The Jedi's name was Greig Solvan, he approached Floris and asked him a question.

Greig Solvan: "Exuse me, but do you by anychance know those boys"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:43 pm

(OOC: Duvnar, could you make a delete post option on this site? Because i can't delete, i just have to edit and i have to type something for it to accept my edit.)

Last edited by Floris Redblake on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Sark recoiled with the log flying through his window. When some people arrived, TC got startled and fired a few shots at the doorway. Sark pushed TC out of the way so he wouldn't kill anybody and noticed the jedi and Floris

Sark (to himself): So much for taking it easy.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:48 pm

-

Last edited by Floris Redblake on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Sark noticed Floris talking to him.

Sark: Yes, I do live here. Wait. Those kids did that? I didn't know they had the strength. That log was big enough to smash my window and break my TV.

TC made a few noises indicating he needed help. Sark hurried over and stood TC up.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm

(OOC: no one pay attention to my posts, i have to have something typed or i can't edit.)

Last edited by Floris Redblake on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:00 pm

Greig began to laugh at this

Greig: Figures, I was sent to observe them anyways, their being considerd for early training at the Jedi Temple.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Last edited by Floris Redblake on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:51 pm

Sark was astonished by this information. He had never expected those two to be jedi.

Sark: Get out! Those kids are force-sensitives? And nobody told me? Well that changes everything. Jedi, tell those kids the next time they want to play catch do it away from windows. They're lucky it was my apartment. Anybody else and we would have a lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:05 pm

Jacky sat in the Tykuper house watching Television. Nothing good was on. He kept switching through the channels and finally just got fed up with it and switched on the news, revealing a GE emblum.

Diane Simmons: Hello I'm Diane Simmons.

Tom Tucker: And I'm Tom Tucker. Our top story today is that recent events and intel have led us to believe our great military has built a weapon the size of a small moon with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

There was a pause and Jacky somewhat broke the silence.

Jacky shocked: Wait, how the Hell do you harness that much power? And such a large space station would surely be vulnerable to attack.

Jacky was interupted by the anchorman who was finished with his look of pure sadness.
Jacky knew it was true now.

Tom: Of course, his highness has come out and dismissed this by now . Actually just about two minutes ago.No need to worry at all . No no need.

The female coughed , trying to conceal something like "Bull-crap."Tom gave her a look of pure disgust then turned back to the camera.

Tom: Now it's time for the weather with Olly Williams. How is it today Ally?

A fat black man popped up on screen beside a window in a star destroyer and yelled.

Olly: SPACE WEATHER!!!

Tom: That's great Olly. When we come back we'll find out about Diane's fat ass.

Jacky turned the T.V off and laughed a little.

Jacky: Where's Tressa when there's a priceless moment on TV?

Last edited by Jacky Varsis on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Greig laughed at this

Greig Solvan: Sure thing, now if you don't mind...

He then suddenly saw Ilum watching the boys. Greig commend the Temple

Greig Solvan: Council, This is Greig, Sith has been seen watching the force sensitives, I am going to take action, assisstance requested.
Council Member: Assisstance Granted. Keep him away from the children until we arrive.

With that Greig leaped out of the window, he ignited his saber and swung it at Ilum only for Ilum to block it with his own saber, Greig bounced back and force pushed him into a tree. He charged forward as they locked sabers once more. He had been taught much from the Council. In the mean time Valor and Gwazi saw the battle and fled even faster back to Reticha's home where Duvnar still was.

Gwazi: Duvnar! Duvnar! Their's two Jedi's and their fighting! Once of thems a Dark Jedi!
Zane Coming up From Behind: A Dark Jedi you say? Let's go Duvnar!

Duvnar, Urik, Rekrow and Zane rushed to the battle field, the four when the arrived saw not one but two Jedi's fighting that Dark Jedi they left with Garrus. One Jedi looks like an apprentice, the other seems old and much more controled. The older one noticed the four

Council Member: Well Hello Their! You must be Duvnar! I'm Ral-Kiv! But you can call me Ralph! Now if you don't mind helping us?
Duvnar: Sure thing.

Duvnar and Urik drew their swords, Rekrow and Zane aimed their rifles at Ilum.

(OOC: I'll wait until someone like Caredetru or Helix join in, then I'll start the evacuation)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:23 pm

(ooc- I can't join because it would ruin the suprise at the end of Ashes to Ashes. I would really like to be in this, though. If there would be a way to sorta hold this off until the end of Ashes to Ashes, then maybe I could come in. Also, you all obviously don't understand scripts. You are all skipping around scenery. For instance: In the very first post, Duvnar went from onboard the ship straight down to the surface. That should have been 2 scenes, one for onboard the ship and one for what you were doing on the surface. You don't just hop up on stage in the middle of a scene and change everything around, you change the scene)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:00 am

Meanwhile on the cold icy planet of Hoth, Savuel Aven sits and plots his next move. He leads the armed rebellion of the Red Handed, a seperitist group of imperials bent on taking the empire to a new purpose. His right hand mand was not a man, but a woman named Ciela Gregor, ex-storm trooper and with out Savuels knowing, his ultimate fan. Savuel has been playing this small rebellion out to a large revolution, turning a quarter of what was the mighty empire against its self and with him. He has imperial armour being made, blasters, ships, and all printed a small special Red Hand of the renegade. Savuel sits in council with his 9 greatest officers, each of them were imperial high officers that joined them. Each barring the officer uniform of the Red Handed, Storm trooper armor with a jet pack and heavy grey cloak. The 6 in all are infamously known as the Steel Legion. They now discuss the latest news of the Empire.

Officer Ko: We have taken Rhen Var for our own base now, a host of 2000 and all armed and ready.

Officer Kogan: Yes, no sign of any imperial navy to take it from us, none since the cold siege of Hoth.

Officer Ciela: That means 2 things Kogan, either they are scarred or have other fish to fry.

Officer Kogan: I think that showing them that the civilians are on our side made them rethink their governments position.

Officer Fang: I think not, our scouts say that the fleets have been moving in the formation only known as the Iron Fist. It strikes with the full force of their navy, nearly unstoppable.

Officer Bailish: Nearly means that they have a weakness, they are easily surprised by flanks. Their like a zit, take out the sides and it will spuw. Surprise will make the scramble, and to scramble gives us our chance.

Officer Fang: I bring bad news from scouts still, we have a strange reports of a project that has been moving around the galaxy. It is a station of sorts that has the possibilities of either being a weapon or a shield and judging by the emporers aggresize tactics it will be a weapon. But we must not faulter, we need to destroy it before he has the thought to make a shield to defend his sword.

Officer Kogan: He is not that blunt Fang, he will make some sort of balance.

Officer Jua: No, he is that blunt, his thought of a weapon is that it can also be a shield. His shield is a fleet that could take the weapon if it wanted, so's to match any fleet that comes to take it.

Officer Ciela: But what if say they use their iron fist tactic on another major problem away from the weapon? leaving it open to attack. He may not think there will be anything but 1 small upset instead of 2 or even 10.

Savuel: Ciela what are you getting at?

Officer Ciela: What if we try to over take 8 planets and attack their fleet AND attack their weapon? They would be in such a confusion that we would over run them and cause them to scramble like roaches in the lights.

Officer Ko: But where would be find the man power to run a take over like this?

Officer Ciela: I- Uh- Other rebel's?

Savuel: We have no allies here, we are just imperialsto them, imperials who want change.

Officer Kogan: And sir, do not mind my questioning but how would you know that they are not our allies?

Savuel: BECAUSE I LOST THE LAST REAL REBELLIONS TRUST ON NABOO! YOU WERE THERE!

The council silenced and dispersed, Savuel sat on a stone at the edge of the city with Ciela right behind him.

Savuel: We stand alone in the cold with no friend and everyone a foe. I do not see how we are to get anywhere with this rebellion.

Ciela: You need to trust yourself, you need to find a way to keep this fight going on.

Savuel: They have a weapon now, I remember the last weapon the empire had. I remember my books still, the Death star, able to destroy a planet or capital ship in a single blow. We don't have the fire power to do anything to stop them....

Ciela: there has to be someway

Savuel closed his eyes, he quieted, he entered his sanctuary.

Aven 'There is a way Savuel, but it takes time'
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 pm

(OOC: whatever, the rebelion is close enough to start the evacuation)

Ilum was surrounded, he was alone he knew his apprentice was nearby but they weren't a match for Duvnar, His friends and two Trained Jedi's. Suddenly Ilum, Ral-Kiv and Greig felt a disturbance in the force

Ral-Kiv: Zoroko...

Greig: He's activating it... His secret weapon! He's going to Destroy Naboo!

Ral-kiv: You six get out of here! Me and my apprentice will hold Ilum off! You six need to leave!

(OOC: I don't really care how the jedi battle goes but as long as Greig survives)

Duvnar: ... Fine. We'll go!

The six rushed back to their house to get Reticha, Irith and Tressa to find Reticha at Tressa's house

Duvnar: Reticha! Tressa! Irith! We've got to leave! Now!

Reticha: Why? What's Happening?

Duvnar: It's Naboo! Zoroko's using his Death Star to destroy it! If we don't leave now we'll all die!

Reticha: Oh my god! Hurry!

Duvnar led everyone to their ship, it was a ship modeled after the Golden Eagle, Duvnar called it the Golden Falcon

Duvnar: Everyone get on the ship Now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greig and Ral-Kiv had their sabers held and circled around Ilum

Ral-Kiv: Darkness has consumed you...

Greig: You are left defenseless and alone

Ral-Kiv: Yet you continue to fight even if it means you will get killed by the one you dream to overule!

Greig rushed forward and collashed sabers with Ilum, Ral-Kiv took the second Ilum was distracted to force leap at him while spinning in circles and stab him right in the chest. Ral-Kiv spoke quietly as Ilum's saber disingnited and he knelt to the ground

Ral-Kiv: It seems you have lost... But you shall be spared.

Ral-Kiv: Greig! Let's get out of here!

Greig: I agree!

The two knew the temple would evacuate themselves, so they rushed off into the forest where they found their two Jedi Fighters

Ral-Kiv: Let's get out of here!

Greig: Agreed!

Tukoshi: I don't think so...

Cody: Hold it Jedi scum!

The two spun around to see that Tukoshi and Cody had been waiting for them without being detected by either the ships security systems or the force. Ral-Kiv could be Cody holding something in his hand, a trigger perhaps. When Cody saw the Jedi staring at it he pressed it. Behind the two Jedi their ships exploded and the two were sent flying forward into the ground right infront of Tukoshi and Cody. Tukoshi gripped the apprentice Greig by the neck and lifted into the air holding his saber right at his neck. Cody stood a safe distance away and aimed his rifle at Ral-Kiv

Tukoshi: If you do not come with us peacefully you will be forced and your apprentice will die.

Greig: No! Don't listen to them!

Tukoshi: SHUT UP!

Tukoshi banged Greig's head against a tree knocking him unconcious

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoroko stood in his Death Star watching the Planet with joy, he had sent all four of his minions out to have some fun. His Apprentice was medetating in the meantime.

Zoroko: Everything is well...

Com from Sarge: Zoroko my Lord.

Zoroko: Yes what is it?

Sarge: Me and Sheila have goten in the rebelions base. The One known as Red Hand. They plan to allign rebel forces and use an Iron Fist technique at your forces, the weekness is taking out the sides.

Zoroko: How did you gain this info?

Sarge: My Lord, when a rebelion gathers a quarter of your forces you don't only have two spies in it, their are many spies, more than you can imagine.

Zoroko: How Many would you say?

Sarge: Millions... Enough to turn the rebelion against each other if we wanted. Expecialy since we even have a spy or two on their council.

Zoroko: Excellent, Once Naboo is finished I shall bomb the rebel's planet next... Evacuate as many of the spies as possible without getting noticed, when I'm ready to the destroy the planet I will comn you two to get out of their!

Sarge: Yes my Lord

Sarge ended the Comlink and turned to Sheila

Sheila: Isn't this awfully risky? I mean this rebelion is run by Sauvel.

Sarge: Your Point?

Sheila: He's friends with Noj, the one who sweared he kill us!

Sarge: Ahh... But Noj is dead! Not only that but to sauvel were just some thugs who got away, he has no way of knowing were personal elite soldiers of the emperor.

Sheila: Good point. But two questions. One how do we evacuate the spies? And second why wouldn't Zoroko have use turn the rebelion against each other. That would end it for sure!

Sarge: Not quite. You see... If we do that we just gave away are spies, many of are men would die, the rebelions across the Galaxy will grow more aware of are threat and start attacking us from all over. We would lose information we could gain by preventing ther chaos and it would surely lead Duvnar and his friends this way, if they survive Naboo that is.

As for the evacuation of spies... We just get are higher council spies to set it up, they will make it look like something else.

Officer Shepard: You mean a spy like me?

Sarge: Exactly... I need you to...

Officer Shepard: I heard but keep your conversations at a downlow if a rebel heard you the whole plan would be ruined.

Sarge: Luckily no Rebels heard us.

Officer Shepard: Actually one did, he came to report it to me and I shot him.

Sarge: Oh....

Darth Vurkula exited her medatation room and approached Zoroko

Vurkula: My Medatation is complete... Now what must I do?

Zoroko: I want you to wait... On Asteroid 268... If Duvnar and his friends escape the planet they will have to go to Asteroid 268, it's the only spot safe for evacuation plus I'm setting it up so they imeprial TIE Fighters will lure or chase them their.

Vurkula: What if they destroy the TIE Fighters?

Zoroko: They won't... I got about 500 of them waiting for them alone, that and I set the path of hyperspace cannot be used for escape. So when they land you will be waiting...

Vurkula: I shall leave at once my lord...

Darth Vurkula left Zoroko's room and took her personal ship off the death star, she flew to Asteroid 268 and waited in the hangar their were only about 400 people living on the asteroid, small community and She had sent out her personal army of 35 Combat droid to kill them all, all the droids died and only one person remained, a retired Lieutenant of the NR. Vurkula killed him happily and then waited in the Hangar Duvnar would land in as she medatated
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:03 pm

Despite the commotion, Sark had managed to get on Dunvar's ship. TC rolled in after him, and stored himself in a sotrage cavity. Sark hurried to a window and looked at the sky. His skin went white. Although hard to see, the unmistakeable shape of the death star loomed out of the clouded sky.

Sark: We need to leave NOW!
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Floris walked up behind Ral-Kiv and ignited his lightsaber and in one sweep sliced his head off.

Floris: That was for my master.

Floris took Ral's lightsaber and walked over to Ilum.

Ilum: Don't worry about me, cough, i'll be fine. Just cough just get to the apartment room 98. That is where Xanatos is. I'll head back to the ship, come back with Xanatos, or don't come at all.

Floris ran towards the apartment complex, he sensed Duvnar near him. Duvnar thought he was dead, and Floris wanted it to stay that way.

Ilum got up and ran to the hanger, he hopped into the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:01 pm

Cody was shocked to be aiming at Ral-Kiv then all the sudden see Floris show up from nowhere, kill him and run off.

Tukoshi: Don't worry about Floris, let's just bring Greig on Board!

Jedi Master: That's what you think!

Tukoshi and Cody spun around to see 3 Jedi Masters standing their sabers ignited. Cody took out his saber and ignited it like Tukoshi did

Tukoshi: Ready to put your training to use? My Apprentice?

Cody: Anytime!

Tukoshi dropped Greig and the two charged at the Jedi's. Cody was at a stale mate with one when Tukoshi killed another and started to fight the third. Greig got up and saw the two masters fighting his captors, the one fighting Cody nodded at him and Greig took off, the Jedi Council even though Greig was just an apprentice his potentional was unlimited and his progress, amazing. He was also the only one that could help Duvnar and the others, the Fate of the Galaxy rested in their hands even if the group didn't know it and Greig was the only one with the potential, the skills, the connections and the knowledge needed to help them. The Council agreed that if it ever needed to happen the entire council would give their lives to continue Greigs mission, they knew how important it was. Greig quickly rushed off and force jumped over a house after 5 minutes of running, the house was Tressas and he landed infront of Duvnars Ship

Duvnar: What the!?

Greig: Did I miss anything?

Duvnar: You friend or foe?

Greig: Friend, My name is Greig, I'm a Jedi and I was sent to help you Duvnar, even if you don't know it you and your friends control the fate of the Galaxy, the force has allowed us to foresee this and I have been chosen to help you complete the task of saving it!

Duvnar: How can I trust you?

Gwazi: He's telling the turth... I can sense it...

Greig: Ahh Destiny, I knew I would run into you again!

Gwazi: Yes, thanks for saving me and Valor from that Dark Jedi.

Duvnar: Wait! That was you who saved him!? Well welcome aboard!

Greig: But I have some news of that Dark Jedi...

Duvnar: What is it?

Greig: His Name is Ilum, I believe your crew encounterd him on Korriban before and left him for dead when he attacked you.

Duvnar: That's right... How did you know...

Greig: A Jedi knows much, now he has an apprentice, I don't know his idenity but I know it's a friend of yours, one that you believe died recently but it seems they didn't...

Duvnar: Well then we got four suspects, Noj, Ali, Caredetru and Floris.

Greig: No... It's not Ali or Noj, I sense no Shadow within him for Ali's Force presence...

Duvnar: That Leaves Caredetru and Floris...

Gwazi: But Caredetru just died recently!

Greig: Better reason for it to be him, except that he recently returned to the light...

Gwazi: But was still vurnable to darkness...

Duvnar: We got no time for this now! Get On the ship now!

Duvnar started up the ship and took off with everyone onboard, as Zane Pilotied the ship Duvnar sat with Gwazi and Greig

Duvnar: So... Who is it? Floris, or Caredetru?

Greig: I don't know... Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Floris had to move quickly, he ran inside the apartment. Their was a Duros at the front desk.

Floris: I need the card to get in room 98 NOW!!!

Duros: Whoa there fella, he had orders not to be disturbed till mor-

Floris lifted him up in the air and tossed him aside, and ran to the elevator. Floris got in and went to level nine. When he reached it, he ran 8 doors down and used force push on the door. Xanatos was laying their on the bed.

Floris: Get up, we have to go!

Xanatos: What? I had orders to not be disturbed.

Floris knew this was taking to long. He had to hurry things up. Floris grabbed Xanatos's arm and pulled him out of the door. Floris jumped off the apartment, about a ten story fall. He landed with Xanatos in his arms. Floris ran to the hanger and borded his ship. Ilum took off and left for space.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 pm

Greig then sensed it, three dark forces have met.

Greig: No... Things have goten much worse...

Duvnar: What! What is it?

Greig: The two we were speaking of... they found the third, the three brothers are together!

Gwazi: Brothers? Caredetru never had a brother, at least I think he didn't!

Duvnar: He dosen't...

Greig: That means...

Duvnar: It's Floris! Zane! Give Greig controls now! He can lead us to where we have to go!

Zane: I can't!

Duvnar: What do you mean you can't! Floris is alive and we need to find him!

Zane: Exuse me for having 50 TIE Fighters on my tail!

Duvnar: What! How did they all sneak up on us!

Zane: I have no clue!

Greig: The force is at work here... I sense Zoroko behind this...

Duvnar: Obviously! Who else has the power to do something like this!?

Greig: Oh I can't begin to tell you... Zoroko is only a child to the Ancient Powers still Alive and ready to destroy us all...

Duvnar: Then why!? Why haven't they shown themselves?

Greig: Patience... Power isn't all it may seem to be, some of the most powerful people to exist were never known in the Galaxy yet they alterd more than the force could.

Duvnar: How could they do that!?

Greig: Simple... They controled the force...

Duvnar: If the dark forces could control the force we would all be dead! The force wouldn't give us the chance to save the Galaxy!

Greig: Two reasons for that... First is the greater forces probebly want the weakling known as Zoroko to be wiped out, second is who said the only great forces were evil? Though small their is a light, a light that has given you this chance...

Duvnar: Will we meet these... Great Forces and their army?

Greig: You don't understand, the true powers are not an army... they are individuals with the power to control everything... you have met many already, Me and Gwazi are Forces of the Light, Ilum, Floris and the third are forces of the dark and so is Tukoshi but he dosn't know it yet...

Duvnar: How do you know this?

Greig: Gifts from the Ancient Jedi Masters given to me, that and I have researched the past times where they were more known... Yet I have memorys of it as well...

Duvnar: What!? How?

Greig: Simple... This is not my first life...
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 pm

(ooc- I don't permanently die in Ashes to Ashes. My only death was when I got shot. Again, the rush and everything screwed everything up.)

Caredetru is sitting on the couch, reading a holo-book. He takes absolutely no notice of the sirens sounding in the background, or the urgent message that just came on the holoscreen in the front of the room, or the message that was just sent to everyone on Naboo's com-links reading "Urgent Evacuation of every sentiant on Naboo effective immediately". Tressa was watching the holoscreen when the sirens began and the messages came over it. The remote dropped from her hand as did her jaw. Irith came running into the room, holding her hands to her ears. Caredetru remained oblivious, his deaf ears not giving him the slightest warning. Tressa took the holo-book from him. Caredetru looked up at her shocked face.

Tressa, signing: They just ordered the evacuation of everyone on Naboo! We need to go!
Caredetru, signing: What? Why?
Irith: Tressa, I'm scared!
Tressa: It's ok, sweetie. We all just need to get off of the planet. (Signing to Caredetru) They said not to pack anything, and just get to the nearest ship that you can use.

Caredetru leaped from the couch. Tressa picked up Irith, and Caredetru took Tressa's hand in his. He swung the door open with his free hand, and stepped outside. Caredetru had sold his ship months ago, and they now had no way to get off of the planet. He turned and signed to Tressa:

Caredetru, signing, to Tressa: Call Duvnar. He should be able to help us get off of the planet.

Tressa handed Irith to Caredetru. She took out her com-link and began dialing.

Tressa, to her comlink: Duvnar, you have to help us. We don't have our ship and they are evacuating the entire planet! You have to get us off of the planet. We are at the house. Please hurry, we need you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empires Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires Domination
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: