SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galaxys Density Begins

Go down 
+2
Julius Metal
Gwazi Magnum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:16 pm

((I'm waiting for people to post so))

On board the Synchronized ship thousands of cymeks and meks were arming and taking apart and putting back together weapons of mass destruction just making sure all fit fine. WHich it did a computer can't mess up making a electronic.
It has no error.

Omnius II sat in his Command Chair in the Bridge of the ship. He thought to himself,
" Now this is entertainment. Even in the furry of chaos these rebels seem to keep there goal set. But then again I've seen some try to flee but were shot by there own men. Do they not know of the retreat and strike tactic. You can't expect to win a battle in one invasion you have to blockade and attack here and there, like a gorilla tactic. Maybe that is what the Evermind meant when he said that man can never stoop to militaristic level of a computer. "

Just then the Female Titan Hecate walked up on him and said," Why do you bother yourself with these futile humans?" Her voice was as sweet as candy but her rationality was as tough as nails. She lacked the emotions for true love.
He replied," It amazes me how they are so eager to win."
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Julius looked at the imperials, then to Ali and winked. He then brought his pistols down and nailed the two guards beside Tara in the face and then put Tara in a head-lock with the pistol in hand.

"You should know this now, that I am a jedi. But please keep the pikes down if you want the officer to live." The other rebels aimed their blasters at the imperials.

It was a stand off, but if Ali took the wink he could break it and give Julius and the rebels the help they needed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Savuel glared at Reticha "They have a job to do ma'am, They are on board the deathstar as we speak. From what I have heard from the men that have worked with either of them they say that Duvnar and Noj are going to die on this battle. That is all I know." Savuel broke the grip of Reticha and spun her onto the wall but left her there. "I have no power over their choices, they are not my soldiers." He walked back to the window.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Destiny...." Noj walked on, some elites caught up with them "Is beta on its way to the main frame?"

"Yes sir, but the jedi did not go with them, they were met by sith generals"

"Then we have nothing to fear other than the destiny not met."

The group continued on, most of the troopers they met were instantly shot down. The pace was constant till they met a blast door, it was closed till something on the other side opened it. That other thing were the two sith they had been looking for and the power generator.

"This is it" Noj put his hand on Gwazi's shoulder "One last lesson Gwazi, the differance between you and him other than what you are taught, is to use your emotions. They will guide you throught this storm, controling them is only half the technique, using them with each strick and each block... that will help you." Noj let go of the boy... the man... the chosen one.

He ignited his staff, it was the artifact he was looking for, the blade was white and made an erie chill wave across the room.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Tara was suddenly grabbed by Julius which resulted in her screaming as loud as she could. She yelled at red-cladded Royal Imperial Guards, "HELP ME YOU JUSTIFIED BANTHAS!!!" she tried to squirm but as very unsuccessful. Suddenly her com-link began to beep. Tara tried to squirm out of his graso once more making the com-link fall off her belt.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Ali in a fast blur spun in circles with his lightsaber cutting the guards into pieces while force pushing Aly to the ground. One stormtrooper got a shot off on Ali's leg before he was sliced in two. Ali feel to his knee and said," I thought you'd never give me the signal," He then went over to Aly and said," The imperials are not good people. They slaughter the innocent and cause much pain in everyones lives. I am asking you to join the Rebellion."
She looked at him still scared that he may cut her head off and said," But if I'm caught they'll kill me."
"Yes, but so will all of us here too. Please Aly join us." replied Ali
She shook her head and Ali helped her up. he then walked over to Julius and said," Tara your in a bad situation here so I'd like it if you'd cooperate."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Duvnar keep on slashing away at Tukoshi. Tukoshi blocked rapidly with ease but then he slipped. He swung his saber to fast and slashed the other arms wrist. He scream in pain and Duvnar stabbed the Assassin right in the heart. Tukoshi raised his head and glared at Duvnar. "You... you will not live... If I die... you die with me..." Tukoshi charged quickly and released a Mind Bomb. Duvnar glanced for a second to see Sark hiding. Duvnar leaped to Sark and tossed him out of range down the hall. Right before Sark went flying though Duvnar whisperd in his ear. "Goodbye Sark..." With that the Mind Bomb went off and both Duvnar and Tukoshi's skeletons scatterd across the hangar and so were pieces of Duvnars Robotic Parts... The battle was over here...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT!? NO! I CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!" Reticha rushed off and stole one of Sauvels best Fighters. She took off into the space battle overhead. She tore through several fighters just missing them and then crash landed into the Death Stars Hangar. Right after the Mind Bomb went off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwazi sensed it and so did Noj. Duvnar just died... from a Mind Bomb, Duvnar would now suffer forever in a dark realem. Gwazi took Nojs advice, he began to allow the anger to take over him but kept it under control. The anger of knowing his father would suffer forever would be the strength he needs to defeat Valor. Then the door opened and walking out was Vurkula and Valor. Vurkula then reached out her hand and choked the squad behind the two and killed them. She then spoke. "So... Now your here... So you can die..." Vurkula spun forward at Noj and locked sabers with him and Gwazi and Valor charged at each other locking sabers. "Gwazi... You have anger now? Good... Use it to join the Darkness... Once I overthrow my master you can be my apprentice!" "No! Never! I will destroy you Valor! For Duvnar!"

Alex sped up towards the Death Star. He then landed in the Hangar right beside Retichas ship. He exited and approached Retichas Ship. He noticed Sark and turned to him. "You! Your a field medic aren't you!? Why aren't you helping her!?"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:48 pm

((Just a question is that my apprentice Alex or some guy you made))

Ali could feel the presence that he himself had himself generated a while back. "Someone has used the Mind Bomb I am the only survivor I know of who's used it. I also feel a loss of life in the force." He then thought to himself this is getting serious, very serious. More and more people are dieing now. At a rate that is too much for me to handle. ((Ali knows how to shield your mind from the mind bomb which can help anyone in the future.)) He then sent a message through the force to Gwazi saying," I can sense your anger don't use it nothing good has ever come from anger even when you think I will. Trust me on this one, trust me." Ali sat on the ground and was fusing his powers to Gwazi and Noj helping them in the force. He could only keep sending them his powers for a short time maybe 30 minutes tops.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:03 pm

(OOC: Ya it's yours. Remember though you gave me control of that character)

"I must though in order to defeat Valor Master! I must!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:07 pm

((ok I was just asking))

"But you don't have too I'll supply you with my force powers too just don't waist them I can't keep sending you guys force power for long." He was still trying to keep a clean mental picture.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Sark took a moment to realise that someone was shouting at him. First he had been crouched behind a few barrels, then Dunvar came out of nowhere, whispered something and chucked Sark down a hall and into some more barrels. He got up and rubbed his head. Then he looked at the shouter. "Who? Oh, you mean Reticha? Yea, sure I'll help her."

With that Sark entered reticha's ship. She was unconsious and lying next to a wall. He knelt down and began treating her not-that-fatal injuries. When he was finished, she began to wake. She glanced at him and smiled.

"Admit it, you guys can't live without me. Literally in some cases."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:54 pm

"Let your emotions, they are strong, but only if you use the right ones. Don't use that anger of Duvnars death, use the love you had for him, your father, your mentor!" Noj shuved off the girl, he continued to push her back "YOU TROOPERS GO!! SHUT THAT GENERATOR DOWN!" Noj swung his blade and then swung the other direction.

Every blow from a different direction, swinging that kept the sith on her toes. Her first mis-step and Noj took his chance and knocked her over the railing of the huge room. He followed, she wasn't dead yet. She was on her feet when he landed, she struck at him but he parryed the blow and sent her running with her saber. Noj followed close behind.

"This is going to end! You were 17 when we lost you to those rogues! I saw you get taken away, and I am going to fix your corruption the only way there is!" She turned and began forking lightning at him.

Noj caught it and combined it with his own lightning, she blocked it with her saber and looked at him stunned.

"Your a Jedi!"

"Far from it, the Jedi are weak when it comes down to it, oaths I don't plan to vow to. My emotions were what guided me my whole life."

"Then why not join me as the Sith masters, end this rule of two, restore the order of the dark brother hood."

"The same one that used the original thought bomb"

"The one and only"

"They died, and I will too if I join you"

"This is a new era! We will rule this galaxy with an iron fist, your the Iron Fist" This made Noj flex the fingers of his cyborg arm 'Iron Fist' "How did you get that any how"

'Our cut, our infection, you lost it to the canyon. Let me kill her, let me finish her off'

"I lost my arm when I gained control"

"What if we gave you a real arm back"

"This reminds me why I am not Black or White..." Noj closed his hollow eyes, marks began creeping in across his face, crack like scars forming onto the center of his face, opening his eyes showing the red cat eyes "I am Grey, a single shade of grey" Kogan charged the sith and began cutting at her with intense speed, none of them killing, only quick strikes.

The two of them were making their way to a platform right beneath the power generator.

Julius held Tara in a strong head lock.

"Alright, to the command bridge"

he picked up Tara's com-link and saw who was sending the message, her commanding officer.

"Tell him that you need to get in the bridge, that you have locked rebels in the hangar. Do that, and I will let you live. Tell him we are coming, I promise I will kill you the second you scream."

Julius handed her the com link and let her go, but kept a pistol kept to her head. He had trust in her, something felt familiar about her...

"Who is she" Julius asked the capitan

"Tara Rexanel"

"She is related to Helix Rexanel?"

"Yes" Julius had never met Tara before, he heard a good amount of Helix from Rioger.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:23 am

Ali walked over to Julius and said," If you need me to help I could always get you into the Bridge they still think I'm an officer?" He was right no one knew he was a rebel sympathizer. He would try to help them as much as they needed. ((Julius I have an idea for later on I already told you but just in case you forgot.))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:42 am

"Ok Noj..." Gwazi began to focus on his happier emotions with his father. His mind became more clear, he saw an opening in Valors technique left by his rage that Gwazi failed to see when he was full of anger. He took the chance stabbing Valor right through the rib cage. "Gah! Gwazi... You have won the battle... But I shall win the war!" Valor then ignited in force lightning and followed by a massive explosion of it. Valor was sent flying into a power genorator and it exploded and when the smoke cleared you could Valors burnt corpse. Gwazi was englufed in Lightning and was sent flying into the door ways. He got back up but their was a massive burn mark on him, he was almost to weak to fight anymore...

Vurkula took this chance "Ha! Ha! My apprentice failed to stay alive but he has given me the chance to kill the Chosen One!" He escaped Noj and spun towards Gwazi.

(OOC: Note that she did NOT hit him yet)

Reticha looked up at Sark at this moment and then admitted it. "Ya... Your right Sark..." She got up and looked around and quickly saw some of Duvnars destroyed Cybrog pieces. "Is that... Duvnar..." She looked back to Sark and Alex to see The both nodding. "Oh God! Duvnar!" She then fell on her knees burying her face in her hands and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:27 am

"NO YOU DON'T!" Noj then launched his staff as it were a javelin with his cyborg arm, and with screaming speeds it punctured Vurkula in her lower back.

Noj leapt to the stumbling sith and pulled the staff from her. She looked at him, almost innocent, pleading with her eyes to spare her.

"You made the order to kill a planet, to send your troopers on us. No longer are you that girl on dantooine.... this all ends here."

Her face grew angery, she grabbed her saber and tried to cut him, but she was weak and slowed, not had more than enough time and stabbed her twice. She collapsed there and into his arms dead.

"I tried to save her.... what if I had before she became this monster.... Gwazi! Get out of here!" The generator had a small exlosion "GET OUT OF HERE!!!"
(Had to god mode here, Gwazi had to leave and wasn't going to wait for duvnar's post)

Gwazi nodded Noj a good-bye and some elite soldiers helped him to the hangar, Reticha was there crying.

Julius looked at Tara and then to Ali.

"Alright Ali you get us in there, but we keep her alive.... I don't want anything to happen to our P.O.W.."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:25 pm

(OOC: Reasonable... But one question... Even though you must die don't you think YOU should try to flee also?)

Gwazi walked over and saw Reticha crying. When he spoke she stopped, she looked up and faced him and cried "Gwazi!" She ran at him and hugged him tightly. Alex then spoke "We got no time! We must leave! We can steal an Imperial Transport!" Gwazi had to interupt here. "But then won't the rebels fire at us!?" "Not if were careful to avoid their detection..."

(OOC: Sorry Sark I have to God Mod a little here to)

Alex took a ship and piloted it out with Gwazi, Reticha and Sark on board.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:10 pm

(Noj knows his fate, he felt Duvnar fall to his fate. Besides now my focus is to get Julius, Ali, Aly, and Tara off on the Nirvana. Ali will be getting us into the bridge and we pilot it out of the death star hangar while it is going out with a bang. I was also hoping that Julius keeps the ship.)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Tara answered her com-link and said, "Officer Yevarn, the rebels are contained and the Nirvana is safe...I am on the command bridge" the man on the other line said, "Tara, you sound stressed..is there something wrong?" she looked at Julius and the other rebels and answered, "It's just my family back home." the man stopped the transmission and Tara put the com-link back on her belt.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Sark was just beginning to relax in the transport when he stood bolt upright. "My ship...its still in the
hanger! TC! We need to..." It took Sark a moment to realise that he was speaking to his bare arm. TC was currently in the cockpit, plugged in, and had just realised that Sark was leaving in another vessel. TC powered up the ship and took off after the imperial transport.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Julius smiled for a second at Tara "Thank you" and turned to Ali "Then we make our way to the Command bridge, take it, and get off this thing...." Julius felt sad at leaving his father behind, to die here "Lets get moving" Julius started up the walkway when the ship lurched forward, it was leaving the hangar with speed "We are moving? Did the ship have clearance to go?" Julius fumbled for his comlink then called on the assault team "Is this Gamma squad leader?"

"Yes"

"Have Alpha and Beta returned from their missions?"

"Yes sir, both are finished their missions with success"

"And yours?"

"The timer is ticking away, and we are off with both teams. It seams the elites new armor shocked and awed the empire to almost make them think we were them."

"But we aren't now are we... alright, that is all, return to the flag ship with your team.... the battle is won" Julius looked at the others "We need to get away from the deathstar now, a thermo-bomb is in one of the hangars and the generator is on self-destruct"

"What about the auto-turrets? They will shoot us down if we take control of this thing"

"handled, the main frame was shut down and destroid. The deathstar is evacuating, the battle is nearly won and the empire nearly beaten, but I plan to be alive when their last true power is sent into oblivion!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:08 pm

(OOC: If you want the Death Star destroyed yet tell me... If not I will leave it...

Oh and Sark... Nice way to use your imagination in RPGs like I have told you to so many times!)

Alex pilotied the ship away from the battle knowing everyone was to injured to fight anymore. In about 10 minutes they thought they were home free but then a THUD could be heard on top of the ship. Sparks flew on the top in a circle and it fell. Down came about 12 Sith Assassins and 24 Black Op Troopers. One of them announced "Lower your weapons and surrender!" Since they all wore Mask and Helmets no one could tell which of the Imperials were talking.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 pm

She followed Julius down the hallway and said, "You need a passcard to unlock the command bridge and undock the ship safely...I doubt they retracted the docking walkways...you won't get out of here with a perfect ship."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm

((Sorry it took me so long but here))
Ali opened the door with the access card he had. When it opened he killed the men in the room with the quick stabs from his blade. He turned to Julius and said," Are you ready? I know I am."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Sark noticed the commotion and immedietly backed up against the wall. He would have to leave this to the rest, he was not a jedi, and the only weapons he had was his claws. Sark paused. Claws. He looked out the back window and noticed his ship trailing them. TC must have piloted it out of the death star and use the cloaking mechanism to go unnoticed. Sark then had an idea. He backed up against the back wall and extended his claws very slowly....
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:00 pm

"Damn right I am ready!" And then lead the charge of Rebels as they began blasting the troopers now becoming aware of what was happening. It was a slaughter, there were few in the end that survived the rebels but a few pilots and the ships commander were all that was left of them. Julius didn't care if the ship was in good condition, only that he could get a hold of the command bridge in time to keep it from jumping to hyperspace.

"Ali, get those doors closed and prepare to hold them till help arrives." Julius looked down on the commander who was on his knee's with his hands behind his head "We are not going to kill you... you will be trialed for war crimes against the new Republic. It will be a fair one, not a single judge but 9 of them, none corrupt, none paid to say what the verdict is before the trial starts. You may even get out of it with little time in prison. But we will see, you imperial fool."

Savuel looked at the ships retreating from the death star.

"Its working! The war is almost over! We just need that station to fall to its knee's, even bloodied and beaten, it holds enough power to overwhelm our capital ships. Both teams did their missions right? I thought so..."

The Death star seemed dead, nothing was rushing from it but its flag ship Nirvana. It had been hiding away the entire time. The surrounding star destroyers had for the most past been taken by frieghters or destoyed by them.

"My plan worked..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:10 pm

"ok Julius," Ali said. He used the force to keep the doors closed. He was weak from days without rest. He was ready if anyone were to somehow get in. He wasn't going to fail or falter. He only was worried to protect those who he loved. He felt sorry for the Commander though most men would rather give there souls than go against the Emperor he understood that. He hoped that the trial would be fair but he knew by the peoples reactions he would be murdered while either entering or exiting the Council building.

Further away the Synchronized ship sat watching with it's sensors, simply in amazement that such odds could favor the weak. Omnius II sat there looking at the battle and said," Ah the further destruction of the Imperials maybe we may be able to complete our further plans with these rebels. They seem to be an able government group.......maybe." He then moved his hand over the Titans leg and said," If only love was one of our expertise."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Once the doors had shut the rebels split up into 2 groups. The first group took the controls of the Nirvana, the second took control over the blast doors. The door men went to work hacking into the doors computer and cut off all useage of cards to open the door. They then took position around the bridge to watch over the door once troopers come.

The other group pushed the Nirvana into full speed away from the Death star, this heavy lurch would be what attracts the troopers to the bridge. As soon a the first of the storm troopers reached the door they would begin causing chaos all around the ship with alarms and such.

Julius looked at the Death star as the Nirvana finally reached the safety zone.

"Dad..."

Noj limped his way onto the hangar, there sat a fighter and a bomb, It ticked away.

'Let it just go and tick, you are ment to die here, but why not take the fighter' Kogan said with in him

life or death

'You don't need to stay and die, a fighter is right there' Noj limped to the fighter and tapped some of the panel buttons, it had no energy, it was a crash anyhow. 'alright, maybe you are ment to die here'

ticking away

He missed the cold of Hoth and Rhen Var now... he already missed his friend duvnar...

'something feels strange' Noj said to Kogan

'I feel it too' Noj turned and he could feel it around him

ticking away

"Hello again Noj" A green wisp floated past him, the voice was of the bouncer he met on Ruusan "Your friend Duvnar can still be saved, the remains to the thought bomb must be destroyer though and there is little time remaining." The wisp then led Noj to the remains of the thought bomb, souls of its victims floated with in it, Duvnar's face passed it.

"Duvnar..." Noj searched his robes, did he still have one left.

ticking away

He pulled a force Gem from his sleeve and held it towards the thought bomb. It was like before, but this time a timer was counting down. The gem lifted freely from his grasp and floated towards the thought bomb.

ticking away

The gem met the bomb and it glowed with a bright light that grew blinding, but Noj's hollow eyes still saw what was happening. Duvnars soul was freed, as were his foes, but they disperse when Duvnar became one with the living force.

ticking away

"I will be with you soon my friend"

ticking away

The bomb then exploded with light and it waves out fo the walls like a ghost wave. Unfortunatly, the Thremo-bomd and the generator went off as well.

Rioger felt a tear fall down his cheek when it exploded, 3 huge explosions, 2 were natural, the third was that of the force and everyone felt it.

"Rioger... I think I am pregnant" Stephanie said as she came up behind him, she wrapped her arms around him as they cried "he was a good man, a great man."

"He was my brother...."

Julius saw it, felt it, and it was tear jerking "Its done... its over... DO YOU SEE THAT! ITS GONE!" Julius turned to the commander and pointed at him "You do not know how much I want to pull this trigger! But that won't solve anything, it won't bring Noj back, it won't send whats left of the empire to their knee's! I would only be doing something before it was supposed to happen, the freed people will kill you before we will even get you in the court house." He went back to the window of the bridge and watched the debris of the station scratter and burn.

Gone

Savuel smiled as his Admirals cheered him, the empire was weak as a wounded womp rat.

"They will call you the strategist of the century, the leader of the new era!"

"I am mearly a church boy from corusant on the inside, I owe this new government, The Republic of Freed systems! To that group of hero's I met on Naboo, that and meeting a man with two faces." this reminded him of the group returning to the New Star(Sorry for naming it NOW but that is the flag ship of the TURFS). "Where are the hero's now?"

The men on the scanners went busy for a moment "I am not sure sir, TC the droid of Sark 'Jimmy Rogers' is tailing a undefined imperial transport"

"Comm them both, I want to know what is happening there and where they others are."

"Both of them?"

"The empire is in a down fall, these men could be turned to us or already have. That or maybe Sark is chasing it because the others are held captive. No more questions, I want answers from them"

"Come in, come in this is 'New Star' calling, who is commanding your ship and who is aboard, copy, who is commanding and who is aboard." The message said to both of the ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxys Density Begins
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: