SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sith Legends - A New Apprentice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Garrus still in the tomb of Freedon Nadd was meditating. He was observing Duvnar and his friends. Waiting for a chance to strike like his dead master Rekroz wanted. One day Duvnar landed the ship on Onderon, the three were going to attend Ruth's Funueral. Ruth was a good Gand and he died in a horrible battle from a horrible man. The three got out of their ship and Duvnar grabbed a map. "The Funeral home is down this road. But first we should get reservations at the hotel. The Funeral will take several days." Reticha than replied. "Duvnar. Their are other's coming right?" "Oh yes. I invited Everyone already!" Jimmerz had a feeling that they were being watched, he didn't know it but he was right. Back in the Tomb Freedon Nadd Grinned and said "Well, Well. It appears their on This Moon's Planet... Now's my time to get my new apprentice!" Garrus got aboard his Personal Stealth Ship he called Shadow Warrior and took the quickest route to Iziz. Onderons capital city.

(OOC: If you took part in Death of a Friend you'll have some idea of what's happening but to those that haven't Ruth was killed by Rekroz and Rekroz was killed shortly after and his spirt now rest in his apprentice Garrus. But my Plan for this RPG is for Jimmerz to be taken and become Garrus's Apprentice. But that's the only plan. Anything else that dosen't stop this from happening is allowed)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Tahrr awoke in the MedBay, feeling alot better than he had in the last few days. The hole in his gut had been covered with a synthetic skin and made to look as though the wound had never happened. He looked around, uncertain of where exactly he was. The Last thing he remembered before blacking out again was his new friend Sark telling them they had won the battle and that the Sith had been killed. As he continued to scan his room he noticed a holo-comm on the bedside table. Tahrr picked it up and switched it on. A little image of the Gand that had led the strike on the Imperial outpost appeared.
"Greetings Tahrr, It's Duvnar. I regret to inform you that during our incursion in the Imperial Outpost on Tattooine, my comrade, Ruth, was killed, no doubt you heard the Deathcry. It is with a heavy heart that I extend an invitation to his funeral in the City of Iziz, located on the Planet Onderon. I hope to see you there."
To Tahrr, the decision had been made already, he felt largely at fault for Ruth's death, Oweing heavily to Tahrrs singleminded mission of destroying the Sith.
"Of course," The Corellian started, "I will be there"
(OOC, Duvnar, I hope you don't mind that I fabricated the Invitation, I would never presume to put words in your mouth)

Last edited by Tahrr Vaulkin on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:16 pm

(OOC: No of course not. But Iziz is a city on the planet Onderon)
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:23 pm

(OOC, oops, I'm still kinda new, I've been a fan all my life but I admit I know very little, thanks for the heads up)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Helix was on the burgandy chair that was contained in his study. A droid walked in and handed Helix a stack of letters. He flipped through them and read the inscriptions burned onto the paper. He suddenly noticed a letter that was wrapped with a Royal Blue (OOC: Royal as in the shade of blue not the social status) fall to the ground. Helix bent over and picked it up gently. He ripped open the paper and read the inscription.

"Greetings Helix, It's Duvnar. I regret to inform you that during an incursion in the Imperial Outpost on Tattooine, my comrade, Ruth, was killed. It is with a heavy heart that I extend an invitation to his funeral in the City of Iziz, located on the Planet Onderon. I hope to see you there."

Helix set the letter down with his other bills and death threats and then rose from his chair. He then said to himself, "I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:15 pm

(OOC: Hey don't sweat it. The only reason I know that is because I played through KOTOR II several times).

Duvnar was with Jimmerz and Reticha unpacking their luggage at the hotel. Jimmerz bought his trading cards, his blaster and his stun toys he created. They were basicly toy's that instantly stunned anyone who touched it not wearing a survival suit. Reticha brought her sword and here Comlink. She tends to talk alot when she's sad. Duvnar also brought his sword, pistol, rifle, Thermal Detonators and 4000 credits. He also brought Ruth's sword to place by his coffin. He turned to Jimmerz and Reticha and said "Come on. It starts in two hours and we have to be their early"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrus was piloting his ship and landed in a Mandalorian reserved Hangar Spot. The Enginner their warned Garrus that it was for Mando's only but the man quickly ended up dead. The Mandalorian squad of three when they saw their spot taken they landed in the next one and stormed to Garrus yelling. "hey! That's are spot! What do you think your doing?" garrus grinned and he ignited his saber. As the leader of the Mando's stepped back Garrus rushed at him and stabbed the Mando right in the heart. The other four opened fire but Garrus deflected the shots and killed the Mando's with their own shots. Garrus than disappeared before the security showed up. He walked up to the Funeral home and hid within the building where no one could see him. He would get Jimmerz alone and turn him to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re Sith legends-A new apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:23 am

Sark was sleeping in his apartment. Well, not sleeping. More like staring at the ceiling and thinking. He had been through much in the last 72 hours. He had started out with an ordinary drink in a bar, then he was attacking an imperial outpost and dueling with a Dark Jedi. Then poor Ruth died. Jimmerz was so sad with his death, yet shortly after he had been hearing voices. Now he had recieved an invitation to Ruths funeral. It was going to take place in a few hours, so he had better get up off of his bed and get ready.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:45 am

Garrus started to sense more people were arriving. Garrus remained hidden. He would wait days if needed. Duvnar, Reticha and Jimmerz enterd the funeral home. The food and such was still being set up. Reticha checked over everything as Jimmerz and Duvnar waited in the lounge. Suddenly the Security showed up. Duvnar hired them incase Cared came cause he did not want him to eat Ruth's Corpse.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:40 pm

Floris was invited to the funeral even though he never knew Ruth. He was just going to help Duvnar with whatever he needed. With that thought he commed Duvnar and said "Hey, i'll be there in a couple of minutes."

Last edited by Floris Redblake on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it better)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Sark entered the funeral hall. He was not dressed in anything special, but the style of clothes that he wore all the time. He arrived before the actual funeral started, because they were just setting up. He noticed Dunvar, Jimmerz, and Reticha all standing around and helping out. Ruth's body was lying in his coffin, dressed in cerimonial funeral wear. Other relitaves/friends were arriving. Sark sat himself down and began to think to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Ruth's family was all dead so no family botherd to see the funeral. But all the Gands at the reunion the night Duvnar Met Reticha and caught up with Ruth showed up. Even the 7 foot gand that Cared beat in the Dueling Ring. About 200 to 300 gands sat down. Two sitting behind Jimmy started talking. "What's a Selkath doing here?" "Remember Ruth has been exploring with Duvnar and did meet many Non-Gands" "I know but..." Than Duvnar got to the stands. "I'm glad to see all are Gand Friends could make it! I assure you though are other friends will show shortly, except for Jimmy sitting over their!" Duvnar was in no mood for nicknames at the moment.

Garrus waited in a dark ile. He noticed Human Male walk by and Garrus silently killed him. He dressed in his clothes and hid his saber in his pack. Thankfully no one here know what the Murderers apprentice looked like so he was homefree. He sat their silently waiting.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:29 pm

(OOC: Dunvar, my nickname IS jimmy, my real namd is Sark. You know that.....I think)
Sark gritted his teeth. Why was everyone here gand? There was plently of non-gands that were coming, and nobody was freaking out with that. He noticed a human sit next to him. Sark felt a strange pressence. It seemed to be coming from the human beside him. He probably had a head cold or something.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 am

Tahrr ran off the transport ramp in Iziz following the directions Duvnar had transmitted to him. He knew he shouldn't be running but he didn't want to miss anything at the funeral. He didn't know Ruth well, and the impression he gathered from the Gand was that Ruth didn't trust Tahrr very much. "And why should he have trusted me? We didn't know each other and had only recently met." Tahrr thought. There was a beep from the holo-com. Tahrr looked at the com and exclaimed, "Blast! I'm late
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:19 am

Eventually more of the Non Gand Friends arrived and filled the other seats. But still for every 5 guest 4 were Gands. Jimmerz was walking down the Ile to the coffin when he passed by Garrus. He suddenly had a deep, shallow, dark feeling inside of him, something wasn't right. Duvnar Handed Jimmerz Ruth's sword and Jimmerz placed it on the coffin as he cried.

Garrus than thought in his head 'Jimmerz show's passion, anger, love... all ways to fall to the dark side... Excellent'
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:33 am

Tahrr rounded the corner and saw the cathedral. He rushed inside and saw a sight he had never seen, hundreds of Gands in the same room.He visually scanned the room and saw Sark. He walked over to his friend and sat down, sorry I'm late, I..." He leaned in closer to Sark, and whispered, "Who's wierdo next to you, he makes my skin shiver."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:38 am

Garrus started to notice the two next to him were getting scared. It was no matter though. By the time they found out who he was Garrus would of already taken Jimmerz as his apprentice. Jimmerz started getting tear's under his suit and sat down next to Reticha rest his head on her arm. Duvnar being reconzied as Leader of the Gands here than started to speak.

"We have all lost a Great Gand! Ruth no matter how furious and angry he can be at times was a great friend to us all! No matter how often he punched Caredetru the Vampire Cyborg through stuff he remained kind, caring and a great instructor in melee combat! Today we all suffer a great lost! May he rest in peace..."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:17 am

Sark whispered to Tahr. "Its all right. Everyone here thinks I am some kind of freak. Oh, and yes. That guy does give me the creeps." Sark then stopped because it looked like someone was going to make another speech.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:18 pm

(OOC: Ok I'll move on the story but stal it a little so you less active role players can catch up)

After all that was done duvnar announced. "Time for lunch, we got a lounge filled with Toxic smoke and for food we for slimmy slugs, Ale and other great food from Narshadda!" All the Gands rushed off as the other guest seemed... disgusted. "And for the non-Gands we got fruit and sandwhiches in the room to the right" Garrus left than and when lost in the crowd he snuck off. He founda Lone gand staying outside. Garrus killed him and dress in his survival suit and enterd the bar. People needed to think he was gand or they would know he could only live due to the force. Garrus saqw Jimmerz at the bar having already drank 6 bottles of Ale he was drunk. It was Garrus's chance to move in.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:20 pm

"And for the non-Gands we got fruit and sandwhiches in the room to the right"
Tahrr looked at Sark and said "At least there's tha..." His sentence trailed off as he noticed the strange human that was sitting next to him and Sark skulk off from the group. "Huh,A bit morbid to come for the funeral and then leave before refreshments."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Sark noticed that the stranger had indeed left. "No kidding, after a few speeches all I want is a juicy fish, and yes, I do have a liking for aquatic species. The smaller kind no doubt" Regardless, Sark began to get up and head to the refreshment room.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 am

"All right, I'll catch up with you after I get some food." Tahrr said as Sark walked towards the refreshments. after he was sure that Sark was out of sight, Tahrr walked over to the last place he saw the strange human, but by the time he got there, all he saw was Gands. "Where the Blazes...?" Tahrr was certainly confused
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:07 am

Floris heard the funeral speech and went to get refreshments. He grabbed the biggest sandwich there and stuffed it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:23 pm

Garrus noticed a non-Gand yell "What the Blazes!?" Garrus knew some people were catching on and he had to hurry. He approached Jimmerz and sat next to him. Jimmerz than started feeling the thing he felt the whole time, only now it was stronger.. and right next to him. Jimmerz left his mind vurnable and Garrus took over it making Jimmerz stay when they announced to come back to the room. Garrus saw as the other Gands flooded where the other man was shoving him back into the room. Garrus couldn't put Jimmerz in a trance though so he let go of his mind and sealed the doors with the force. Jimmerz got scared, he pulled out his blaster and fired "Leave me alone!" Garrus just laughed as he deflected it with his lightsaber. "Foolish Fool! I am your new master! You shall come with me to Dxun and become my apprentice!" "No! Never!" as Jimmerz resisted Garrus read his mind, he looked for the key points he could use to turn Jimmerz. "You miss him don't you?Ruth was a great Gand... But he died. With the power of the dark side you can save the ones you love! Deep Inside you hate many of these people do you? These gands, these Non-Gands. These Gands are just the same race... they have nothing to do with Ruth, these Non-Gands have nothing in common. You want them dead? You can make that happen!" "I don't want any of them dead! I want you dead!" "Ahhh... But you can, once you are training in the dark side you can kill me and take my place!" "No! We all can kill you here and now!" Garrus laughed. "You fool! My Master easily pushed your friends aside, he lost however but when his power is combinded with mine and you are my hostage they will never win!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Garrus' Star Destroyer was waiting in space, also a squadron of 50 TIE's were waiting in the Imperial Hangar to strike the Funural at anytime. But outside the home was about 500 Storm Troopers. They made it seem they were security but when really they were waiting for a chance to strike. Garrus would give the signal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrus looked back to Jimmerz. "You sense it don't you? The Power in your veins begging for more power... I can give it to you! You sense the threat outside! If you don't give in... that threat will destroy everyone here... except for you and me and than you will become my apprentice..." he than force choked Jimmerz in the air. "What's your choice?" Jimmerz was stuck in a horrible situation... he was being turned to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Just then, Sark poked his head into the room. "Hey Tahr are you in he-"That was when Sark noticed Jimmerz being force choked by some strange character. There was no question. This guy was a sith, and he was here to take Jimmerz. Just as he pulled out his blaster the sith force pushed him out of the room and into a wall. Sark was trapped under some rubble, so he did the only thing he could. He called for someone.

"DUNVAAAR!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:49 pm

"Oh my god i'm so late!" then the hyperspace jump ended and Helix was int he veiwport of twelve TIE fighters. they quickly shot him down and sent him spiraling to the ground. He quickly crashed about a few feet away from Jimmy Rogers. He quickly kicked open the windsheild of the Terracotta and climbed out. Helix quickly jumped out onto the floor in fornt of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Legends - A New Apprentice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next