SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sith Legends - A New Apprentice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Sark had just noticed that Helix had nearly killed him. Unfortunatly, Helic did not notice Sark. He decided to fix this. "Hey, little help here would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:03 pm

Helix quuickly got up and ran over to Jimmy Rogers. Helix started to lift the rubble.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:06 pm

(OOC: I hate to point this out, but my correct name is Sark. I messed that up when i made my character.)

Helix had eventually moved enough rubble for Sark to squeeze out of. "Thanks, why the emergency landing? Your ship looks good enough, why crash it?
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Without saying a word Helix pointed to the huge and black burns on his onc pretty shuttle.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Sark wondered why Helix had not said anything, so Sark began to examine the burns.

"Hmm, those look like shots. Wait, who shot you down? Bounty hunters, rouges, some random drunk man that does not know one end of a ship from the other? Say something!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Duvnar heard the yell and ran over. First thing he saw Jimmerz though he swung his sword the unknown Gand and their weapons collashed. The Dark Jeid however pushed Duvnar into Jimmy and grabbed Jimmerz. "I'll be seeing you later..." Suddenly smoke appeared and when it cleared the Gand and Jimmerz were gone.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Sark was unhappy that yet again, he was knocked over. "Classic. Absolutly classic. Someone is surrounded and they dissapear in a puff of smoke." Sark was still perplexed. The sith said he would be seeing them soon. This would not prove well. "Does anyone know where this sith might be headed?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:56 pm

"Up, why else would they have TIEs up there?" Helix called out.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Duvnar quickly spoke into the annoucment com link. "Jimmerz has been kidnapped! Reapeat! A Dark Jedi has Taken Jimmerz! Help is requested!" Duvnar than rushed out to find Garrus. Reticha also rushed when she heared it as well of all the guest. The huge mob gatherd outside but the storm troopers had their rifles aimed at them. The People were surronded and in the distance Jimmerz was getting forced onto the Empire Transport.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Sark pulled out his own blaster. "Any plan of action? From the looks of it, we are surrounded by imperials on the ground and in the air." He doged a stray shot from one of the stormtroopers and jumped behind a bench.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Tahrr was suddenly surrounded by almost every Gand in the funeral hall, all of them blasters drawn and trained on him. Thinking fast, Tahrr did the only thing he could. "SAAARRRKK!!! DUUUVNAAAARR!!! Someone tell these Gands that I am a Good Guy?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:07 pm

"His a good guy..." The Gands than switched the aim at the Imperials only for the troopers to raise their rifles at them.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Sark's response was to pump as many shots as he could into the line of imperials. "GO!" He shouted to his companions. "Find some way to get to that transport, I will draw the trooper's fire."
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Tahrr managed to escape the ring of Gands thanks largely to Duvnar, and ran out to the Transport. However, when he got there, the transport had already lifted off and was heading into space! Tahrr punched a durasteele pillar in frustration, then regeretted it as pain shot through his arm. When everyone got to the platform all they saw was Tahrr holding his wrist and shaking his head. "I left my Blaster back at the NR Med Bay. I didn't bring it 'cause I thought it tacky to bring weapons to a funeral. Duvnar I,,,, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop them."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Duvnar caught up to Tharr once the troopers were killed. Garrus's fleet went into Hyperspace and left. They left thousands of Ruth's friends dead and Jimmerz kidnapped. "No! It's my fault! If I hadn't let them raid the HQ Ruth would of never died and Garrus would never of learned of Jimmerz!"

(OOC: I Plan for when reticha dies he feels guilty for all three and goes back to his criminal ways....)
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Tahrr looked at the group and asked the only logical question he could think of, " What do we do now?" He hated this, not able to help out more than just being the guy that points out the obvious. If only he hadn't left his blaster back in the Medbay.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:37 pm

"We wait... We wait for when we can save him..." Duvnar than rushed off into the funeral home.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Sark stopped staring at the sky. "Wait for what? The longer we wait, the farther away that transport goes, and if they get to hyperspace we're screwed."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Duvnar wqas already out of hearing range. He saw many dead bodies flooding the room's. So many of died becasue of this. Because Duvnar was reckless enough to invade a HQ, allow jimmerz to be taken and let Ruth die. He hated himself. At least last time everything was destoryed it wasn't his fault but this time... it was. He than said to himself quietly. "If we go... it will only kill more innocents..." Reticha than walked up behind Duvnar. "Duvnar..."
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Tahrr walked into the Funeral Hall, as he walked past everyone he said, "The man said wait, so we wait, besides, they've already made the jump to hyperdrive." As he finished he walked cautiously up to Duvnar. He had heard of the temper that possessed all Gands, and having seen Ruth's, Tahrr wasn't anxious to evoke Duvnars. Slowly, Tahrr spoke, "My friend, we will get him back. Trust me, trust us. We who showed today didn't come here just because you asked us, we were today because we all felt your loss, and share your pain. Please allow us to help." Tahrr wasn't sure that his words had any effect, and decided to leave Duvnar to think it over.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:12 pm

As Tahrr walked away Duvnar spoke in a loud, firm but shivering voice. "You think that all? You think everything will be... fine? WELL GUESS WHAT! Nothing will be fine! Jimmerz is gone and he allways will be! He has been doomed to a life of darkness and Ruth was been punished with death all because of me! ME! I can't live with myself! Now you better leave before I cause anyone else to die!"
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Tahrr stopped dead in his tracks, "I was like that once, and then I met all of you. I don't think it will all be better, but I do believe that since we were all apart of how Ruth,,,passed, then we should all be apart of Jimmerz' rescue. Face it Duvnar, you aren't getting rid of us that easily."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:33 pm

"I knew you would say that... But.. it's to late to find him now.. who know's where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Tahrr concidered this and said, "All is not lost, There may be other ways to find him. " Tahrr turned to look at the others, hoping one of them would come in and helphim with the distraught Gand
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:02 pm

"Oh that part is easy." Sark poked his head out of a back room. "Come in here, I have something that might help us." As Dunvar, Tahr, Helix, and a selection of gands and non-gands walked into the room, they saw what Sark had managed to secure.

There was an imperial stormtrooper tied up in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith Legends - A New Apprentice   Sith Legends - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Legends - A New Apprentice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next