SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:05 pm

(OOC: Ya I know this RPG is over but since Duvnar was also in the barrier I feel I should roleplay what he did in it, even if it was nothing...)

As Gwazi made the enw Barrier Duvnar saw them disapear... He grinned when he saw Garrus vanished and feel in a state of unconciousnes, however before Garrus died he did something, quiet enough only Gwazi and Caredetru could hear it however

Garrus: At last... My Destiny... Has been fufilled, I have been freed from my Master Darkness and returned to the light... Now I thank you as I leave and rest forever on my homeworld... Naboo...

Although Shocked by this news neither of them seemed to of said anything in response. Although a coversation of this would probebly show up later within the group. When Duvnar finally went out cold Reticha rushed over to Duvnars aid, Gwazi started to use force heal on him as Zeekrow, Urik and Zane were being treated by Valor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A week later)

Like Caredetru Duvnar was put in the Hospital to, he was in the room next to Caredetru, Duvnar had three roomates, Urik, Zeekrow and Zane. Reticha had just left with Gwazi and Valor when Duvnar got out of his Med Bed as the other three just laid on theirs, Duvnar was not as wounded as the others and had now regained the ability to walk. He decided he would vist Caredetru, although they were next to each other all week because Duvnar couldn't walk he never got to see him. He walked in the room right when the doctor said 'Lukemia'. Duvnar just stood in the door way, apparently Neither Tressa or Caredetru noticed him however but when the doctor turned to leave he saw Duvnar, the doctor just gave him a worried look saying 'I'm so sorry' and left, by then Duvnar recoverd from the shock enough to enter the room, Caredetru was and Tressa were looking at each other probebly unaware of Duvnar's Presence

Duvnar: Lukemia huh? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine...

Duvnar knew in his head that Caredetru would probebly die and figured Caredetru could easily read Duvnar's mind and know what he really thought, but he didn't care, from the look on Tressa's and Caredetru's faces he already knew they knew he was done for to
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4