SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2

Go down 
+2
Jacky Varsis
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:41 pm

You want this to go fast don't you, Duvnar? Then stop posting on this and move on to act 3!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:49 pm

(OOC: Caredetru added Act 3 as I was typing the last one so I shall end off this act with role playing. But hwo caredetru started Act 3 we have to escape from Sauvel!)

As the ships were ready to take off Tukoshi got an urgent message, he and cody awnserd it together. Zoroko then showed up on the screen

Zoroko: Is the Deed Done?

Tukoshi: Yes my Lord....
Cody: We shall bring them in to you now.

Zoroko: Change of Plans... I still requrie Sauvel to serve his time but free the rest.

Tukoshi: But... Why?

Zoroko: It will take longer for Garrus to be fixed than I thought...

Cody: But then why not keep the crew locked up on the ship until it's done!

Zoroko: Because of three reasons General... If we do that they will simpily escape and cause more chaos to are fleet. We also risk them freeing their others friends such as Floris. Also if we let them go they will no doubt spend the time moaning over Caredetru's death, that will leave them more vurnable for when Garrus is done, that and it will further incourage his destiny...

Tukoshi: Yes my Master...
Cody: It shall be done my Lord...

Tukoshi ended the com-link. They shot all the prisoners with a built in stun ray. While everyone was knocked out the dragged all their bodies outside the shuttles. They then took off with Sauvel as their only Prisoner. Duvnar was the first to awaken, Gwazi awoke about 2 seconds afterwards.

Duvnar: What the? What Happend?

Gwazi: I assume the Imperials came for Sauvel alone and decided to leave us... I assume it's all part of a evil plan set by Zoroko...

Duvnar: We should wake the others.

Gwazi: Not until we find a ship.

Duvnar: Why not the ship Tressa's Parents used to get here? It can hold about 100 people!

Gwazi: Ya that works!

Duvnar: EVERYONE GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTTS NOW! WE GETTING OUTTA HERE!

Everyone awoke suddenly to Duvnar's Yelling, They all boarded the ship and dropped everyone off. The Tykupers were dropped at their house last. They gave them the ship and Duvnar left with his crew to the house Reticha bought around the street
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6