SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2

Go down 
+2
Jacky Varsis
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Jacky started recieving mixed messages from the star destroyer over the ship's computer's comlink. A TIE hit the side of the ship crashing into a nearby fuel station starting a chain reaction. First the entire station exploded shaking the ship as it flew out of the explosian. All the nearby shuttle craft were destroyed decreasing the trooper's , who were now heading to the hotel, chances of escape . Then a message came through.
Jacky( screaming over the comlink): Guys I'm coming to retrieve you! You got the star destroyer but it's flying straight for the hotel! There are also about(Jacky coouns) two-hundred storm troopers coming to the hotel ! Those crates I shot should hold them back for a few minutes but once that's down we're dead! GET OUT!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:51 pm

Sark jumped out of the turret and messaged the 13 year old back

Sark: We can't come out the entrance, the debris is blocking it. Can you meet us on the roof?

Sark ducked as another shot was fired from the S.D. More debris rained down. Heavier than last time. Sark collected TC and yelled to the others

Sark: We need to get out of here! The turrets won't stop the star destroyer OR the troopers!
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:01 pm

Jacky: Gotcha!
Jacky flew to the hotel dodging fire from the fighteres following him.Jacky saw some debris still lying there about to fall. He blasted it out of existence and landed in the large hole in the roof of the now crumbling building.He opened the platform.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:10 pm

Duvnar heard the transmission and shouted out to the others as he flew out of the hotel

Duvnar: Back to the ship! Now! Were taking off!

When everyone got onboard Zane quickly started the ship and took off, he set it on auto pilot and meet the rest of the crew

Zane: To bad we didn't get that meal huh?
BOOM!

Suddenly the ship started to get dragged, it was sucked right into a Star Destroyer, a Mammoth one

Valor: I have a Bad Feeling...
Gwazi: Garrus... it's Garrus... he's here...
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:21 pm

Jacky's eyes widened.
Jacky(defeated): It's a Super Star Destroyer. Wilhelm and my father are on it. Prepare your weapons cause this is gonna be bad.
( DUVNAR!!!I'VE BEEN PILOTING THE SHIP THIS WHOLE TIME!!! STOP GIVING ZANE CREDIT!!!Sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:11 am

(OOC: Like I would turst a child with my ship.... JK)

The ship docked and out the window about 200 Troopers surronded it, within the crowd were many people, Zekoro, Sheila, Sarge, General Cody, Tukoshi, Garrus, Wilhelm and Jacky's Father. Suddenly Zekoro spoke through a mic

Zekoro: This is the Dark Lord speaking! Get out of the ship now and surrender!

Lot's of Sith Assassins started to surrouned the ship as well at this point, all force trained and with lightsabers

Duvnar: This is a living Hell ain't it?

(OOC: Ok due to Imperial Domination Zekoro, Cody, Tukoshi, Sheila and Sarge must live, I don't care what happens to the others though as long as Garrus Dies)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:30 am

Jacky ,despite his better judgment, opened the hatch and climbed out of the ship.His father started cackling. As did Wilhelm and the Sith. Jacky was thrown to his knees as soon as he was in a foot of the Imperial leaders.
Dontay: My child ( holds out mechanical arm) wait I forgot , my son would never do this to me.
Wilhelm: Varsis, you are worthless...WORTHLESS!!!And-
Zekoro(interupting Wilhelm): The boy is not worthless if he knows how to use his anger.
Jacky:What?! You mean I'm-
Zekoro: I am only assuming... But I know you would be my apprentice( holds out hand) if you joined me.
Jacky: My freinds will be along soon and won't let you try this on me any longer.
Zekoro: Wilhelm! Take him to my throne room... and annialate him.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:39 am

Sark was silently fuming. He could hide in the ship, and be killed, or go out there and surrender. The third option was to fight, but he didn't have a chance against those assasins. The last time he hit garrus was when he punched him in the face. Now however, he had claws. He disregarded the thought. His claws were useless against armour. He needed exposed skin for the venom to work.
Sark turned to the rest.

Sark: Well, what do we do? None of us has experience with a lightsaber, and I doubt we'd be effective against those assasins.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 am

Zane and Zeekrow then came out with Urik on their back

Zane: We have to surrender!
Reticha: NO! NEVER! WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!
Zane: They will die or be turned if we don't! If we surrender we have a shot at saving them!

Reticha knew what Zane said was true, the 7 of them all exited the ship not knowing what the rest were going to do but they did know if the Tykupers didn't surrender Irith would be doomed to a life of darkness

Zekoro: Ahhh the main force arrives! Get that Big Ape in the Prisoner Med Bay! Put the rest in Jail! Except for those two boys...

Zekoro Force Griped Gwazi and Valor and dragged them to him

Zekoro: Wait for Irith and I'll take her to... at least one will become my apprentice, they other two will be killed and surrender their powers to me... or become Sith Assassins!

About 12 troopers enterd the ship with Tukoshi and two assassins leading them

Tukoshi: Surrender Now Scums!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:14 pm

Sark wearily put his hands up and was taken to a jail cell in the same block as Dunvar and the rest. The troopers didn't know hat to do with TC, mainly because TC had valuable information. If they scrapped him, they would lose it. TC was strong though. You had to have Sark's voice to be able to acsess his memory banks. Sark sat on his cot and rubbed his temples. His brain was running over plans of escape in his head. None of them would seem to work so Sark pounded his fist against the wall in frustration.

Sark: So this is the end. We failed to try to stop them. Now we will either be killed or left to rot in these cells. Great. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:05 pm

**Back on the planet**

Savuel: Urgh..... where am I?

Savuel lifted himself from a small pile of rubble and looked around at the destroid town, storm troopers were forwarding what living survivours they could find into small groups.

Savuel: Where are the rest of them? Where is Duvnar and Sark and Jacky?

He looked around for the 2 trooper blasters but only found one and it was smashed out of commision, he did though have his 3 thermals. He creapt behind what rubble he could till he found a lone trooper. He silently closed in with a shiv and shanked the trooper in the throut pulling him away. When the trooper finally died he stole into his armor and weapons stepping into his place. A storm trooper with a more decorated armor stepped up and pulled off his helm to speak.

Captian: Alright The Sith have who they want, we're rolling out. Onto the transports!

The troopers howled and made their way to a few assualt transports.

Aven 'Your sneaking in with the empire, that will get me some good play time for sure.'
Savuel 'I am only doing this to find out if the others were captured but they weren't in the crowd and i think their captured.'
Aven 'Trying to be Noj'
Savuel 'Trying to be a hero'
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:31 pm

(OOC: Another Split Personality.. Nice. Hey I was wondering, how did Riani react to Noj Dying?)

Duvnar and the rest were jammed into the cells, Urik however was cured in minutes, when he awoke 5 Troopers sent him unconcious, they then locked him in another cell
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:48 pm

(She doesn't know what my new character is, I haven't told her anything.... You guys are ALL going to be pissed at me from now on though. I know it for a sure fact.)

The Assualt Carriers dropped them in the Collosal ship known as the Super Star Destroyer. Savuel stayed in formation with the rest of the troopers.

Aven 'What I could do if they were the ones who killed our parents'

Garrus: HOLD! TURN! ATTEN-TION!

The troops did as told, as well as Savuel.

Garrus: The extremists have been taken in and will be delt with thanks to you troopers. Keep up the good work, you are the empires Iron Fist. You are now granted free will of the ship for now.

And he left them, once out of sight the troops changed from dark figures of authority to human beings. Most took off their helmets, some were even women, all were humanoids... He knew none of them.... and no one knew him.

Aven 'all but me'
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:21 pm

(ooc- WAIT. No, no no no no! First of all, none of you can be in cells yet because it is still the same scene as in the very begining. Second of all, I was about to be killed! Yall just screwed everything up!)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:25 pm

(Then I geuss your going to have to improv)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:04 am

(OOC: Aww Come on! It's more dramatic to die in an escape scene anyways! Besides you haven't surrenderd yet! You can still die their!)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:29 am

(ooc- I'm going to die out here, I just don't have a post worked out yet. I'll think about it all and post tomorrow. Then yall can escape and get Tressa and get out of there and then we will go to the next act)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:49 pm

(OOC: Um, i don't know how to post since i missed so much so i'll just be in a cell like you guys until Caredetru comes up with something.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:17 am

(OOC: If Caredetru dosen't post by Nov 22nd at 12:00 I will have the rest start the jail break and Caredetru will die during that while on the ship, if we get far enough in that and he still dosen't post we will have roleplay his death. Please be known I am only setting this up since nobody has been active on this site and I can assume Caredetru's Post Phoning is the reason).
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:38 am

(OOC: Hey, I'm just waiting for an opportunity to post here. )
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:49 am

(OOC: I am about to be killed in a throne room before my fater. Maybe that can be where Cared dies.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:56 am

(OOC: It's his decision but he has limited time to come up with an idea, although a roleplayer would have the idea in 5 to 10 mins, Caredetru is taking Days. That or it feels like it because my 360 keep's switching from Normal to Red Ring of Death)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:30 pm

(Lol nice, Well while you all wait I may just take a stroll through the Super Star Destroyer seeing as I am a Storm Trooper from now on.)

Savuel pushed a hand through his red hair and made his way to the mess hall where he grabbed some food and sat down. But without a second into his food a stranger sat down right infront of him and was eyeing him. It was a woman, his age, maybe younger.... she seemed familiar to him. He gave her a glance and knew then it was-

Savuel: Ciela! Wow I haven't seen you in- when did you become a storm trooper?

Ciela: I was going to ask you the same thing Proffesser Aven

Aven 'I think she remembers more of me than you'
Savuel 'Quiet'

Savuel: Listen Ciela, I need to tell you something about what happened in Rhen Var

Ciela: I am listening

So he explained his split personalitys caused by MPD and how Aven was set loose on Rhen Var and Savuel was woken on Nar Shadda. She gave him a long and steady look before speaking.

Ciela: So you don't remember what I gave you when you came back with Jiavan

Savuel: Honestly, no....

Ciela: Than Aven really likes to screw with your head. It was a tattoo and a necklace

Savuel: A tattoo?!?! Where?

Ciela rounds the table and rests a hand on his shoulders, they follow down his back and then she whispers in his ears.

Ciela: A pair of wings on your back for being an angel and saving their lives from evil demons.

Savuel had angels in his religion, 3 of them. The Holy, The Fallen(AKA Demons), and The Grey. He wasn't Holy, or Fallen.

Savuel: I never saw the necklace

Ciela: Nor will you, Aven had locked it away in a safety deposit box on Corusant.... I wondered why he did that.

Savuel: Could you describe it?

Ciela: It is a pearl, its Red, and its mounted on a silver chain

Savuel: Well, I wish I could see it now. Thank you... I am sorry for not telling you before

Ciela: Its alright I geuss but there was one-

Savuels Com-link: Trooper your needed in the holding cells for duty

Savuel: Sorry, Duty calls

He put on his helmet and made for the holding cells, on his arrival he found the people he as looking for the entire time. But if he told them who he was then he m ay be taken in or they would call him a traitor.

Aven 'Ah But who are they to you? Noj's friends, NOT YOURS! They only one here thats your friend is Ciela'

And he knew he was right.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:53 pm

Sark was going through emotional withdrawl when a stormtrooper walked into the block. He adressed the trooper.

Sark: Well well well. Another lacky come to make sure we don't break out. Why don't you take off your helmet so we can talk face to face eh?

As Sark said this he put his hands behind his back. His claws were slowly coming out. All the trooper had to do was take off his helmet and Sark would shove his claws into the trooper's main artery and the venom would kill him an a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Urik was underestimated, when the two troopers left he rammed the cell door down and charged at the trooper Sark was waiting to kill, he rammed the trooper sending him flying into the wall, the heltmet broke in two and Sauvels face showed

Urik: It's Sauvel... No Matter! We have to leave!

Urik broke open the other cell doors as the rest got out of the cells, Duvnar and Zane rushed to Sauvel and got him on their back

Zane: No one get's left behind! Let's Move!

They all rushed down the hall

(OOC: We shall not get to the Hangar until Nov 22nd 6:00PM, if Caredetru dosen't respond by then we will roleplay his death)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next