SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2

Go down 
+2
Jacky Varsis
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm

(ooc- you guys are VERY frustrating, do you know that? You are not supposed to be RPing on the ship yet! I have said that like 5 times! The scene still hasn't changed! You don't just skip around in a script. I am just going to go with this just because my therapist says that I need to work on my anger issues)

( Caredetru and Tressa are sitting close to eachother in a holding cell on the SSD)
Caredetru and Tressa had both been taken to a separate holding area. They still hadn't heard anything of what had happened to Irith.

Caredetru: What do you think might have happened to her?
Tressa: I don't know, Caredetru. She's a smart little girl, she would have thought of something. I think that the more imediate question is whatis going to happen to us?
Caredetru: I don't care what happens to me, as long as you and Irith survive. I'll give my life for you(forshadowing, yes).
Tressa: I know that, Caredetru. That's why I love you. Don't even care about your self, just want everyone else to be happy.
Caredetru: That's what you do for those you care about. I don't expect you to do the same, don't worry.
Tressa: Well what is that supposed to mean? You're saying that I wouldn't give my life for you?
Caredetru: No, no. I mean that I don't want you to.
Stormtrooper guard, banging on door: Shut up in there, I'm trying to read my AHHHHH!

The stormtrooper falls to the ground, dead, with a hole in his chest from a blaster shot
(ooc- who wants to claim the kill?)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Zane and Zeekrow leave Sauvel to the rest of the crew
Duvnar: You all get to the ship! My crew will try to save the rest!

Duvnar, Urik, Zeekrow, Zane and Reticha rush off, Zane notices a Trooper yelling as prisoners because he's trying to read and shoot him. Urik breaks off the door and Duvnar is their to see the two

Duvnar: Thank god you two are alright! Come on! We need to find the kids!
Garrus: Oh I don't think so...

Garrus approached the group, the level got sealed off so no one could bother them

(OOC: Seriously, no one else interupt this fight, continue your own prison break and for the kids, leave that to me, I have a plan to get the kids in the fight before Cared dies)

Garrus: Zoroko has the three well locked up, in corrupt rooms, rooms filled with Force Echos, Sith Holocrons and other things of the dark side, the children are all locked up and the only way they can escape is to give in to darkness... It was used on me and it will be used on them to!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoroko was waiting in his office listening to the children scream in agony, Gwazi the chosen one however was lasting longer, Valor and Irith were close to corruption but they were fighting it, for now. Gwazi was able to resist it better though but in time even he would fall, he needed a way to escape. He then got it. He concentrated on the force, he fed on the sith power and unleashed it at the door, it flew open. Normaly this ment the prisoner was corrupt but Gwazi was strong enough to prevent that from happening, for now. Zoroko approached him

Zoroko: Well done... wait... I do not sense you corrupt yet.. No matter, you are close, shall we leave your friends to their suffering as we ofter your safety in exchange for your friends co-operation?

Gwazi wasn't going to let that happen! With the force he unleashed a huge wave of power and sent Zoroko into the wall, it also busted open the door of his office, Gwazi rushed off. Zoroko got up but let the boy go, he knew where he was heading, he commed Garrus

Zoroko: Garrus... This is Zoroko, Gwazi is on his way, tell his friends that unless they co-operate Irith and Valor will suffer, if they agree Gwazi will put in the same state, if they refuse, Gwazi will be forced to give in to his anger...

Garrus: Yes My Lord

Zoroko went back to enjoying the childrens torture as Garrus did his work

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrus grinned and looked directly at Zane and Caredetru, he knew that the children remaining were each one of theirs

Garrus: It appears Gwazi is on his way... now, unless you surrender now Valor and Irith will die, and Gwazi shall be turned to the dark side!

Duvnar: Why You! Gwazi will never Turn!
Reticha: He's much stronger than he looks sith Bastard!
Zane: If you even touch my boy you will suffer a gruesome and satisfying death!

Zane showed his fangs as he said this, Duvnar and Zane charged only for Garrus to tossed them into the wall

Garrus: Don't try it!

Gwazi could hear the battle below, it was in the floor beneath him, he had a lightsaber with him when the Jedi discoverd him, he was given one for protection. He used it and cut a hole in the floor. It fell into the next floor and Gwazi landed behind Garrus saber aimed at him

Gwazi: If you hurt them you shall pay!
Garrus Laughing: Look! I know your the chosen one but even the chosen one cannot not win at times!

(OOC: I'll leave it their for now so Caredetru will die, but I will set it up after that so the duel of revenge is Duvnar, Tressa and Gwazi fighting Garrus)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Jacky woke up in the middle of a platform with a staircase beside him...and a throne behind him. His father stood at the right hand of the Emperor holding a sword.
Emperor( Cackaling): Now Dontay , slay this pitiful little imp. I have business to attend to in the cell blocks. (Emperor leaves in an elevator.)
Dontay(Relieved): Finally , I have the chance to rid the galaxy of you Jacky. Like your mother, you are weak and have no vision. You were my biggest disapointment.
Jacky sat in horror and jumped out of the way as his father brought down the sword. He rolled down the stairs and was winded instantly. He looked up with terror on his face into the eyes of Wilhelm Von Ismay who shot him in the knee.
Jacky(crying out in pain): You bastard I'm only thirteen ! How can you do this to me?! Duvnar will find out and kill you once and for all I swear!
Wilhelm: Dontay, help me shut it up.
Dontay: My pleasure.
Jacky shimmies toward the elevator with all his might. His father stabs his already shot leg.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:21 am

(ooc- I'm not going to say it because I know that none of you will ever listen. And no one kill Garrus yet please, he is supposed to die at the end of act 5, and he will play a pretty big part in the final twist.....)

Duvnar and Zane are thrown to the wall. Caredetru slowly draws his ever trusted Rapier, and looks Garrus straight in the eyes. He can feel the dark eyes burning into his own, singing his soul with their corrupted scorn.

Caredetru: You monster. You hateful, evil, murderous FEIND! You are a plauge on this galaxy. You and your beloved empire!
Garrus, laughing: Ha, you ignorant fool. Do you really think I give a flying fuck about the Empire or the Rebels or any of that? I do not fight for them, I fight for power. I fight to watch inocents die. Their screems of anguish feed me. As will your death. Come, lower your sword and die peacfully. We wouldn't want to make this......painful.......
Caredetru: No. You will die here and with your death shall come a beginning to the end of the dark side. I will slay you and then all of your corrupted followers.
Garrus: Ha....hahahhahaha. I thought that you would be smart enough to make claims that you could actually back up. Well, if you wish to die as you so obviously do, let us get on with this.He puts his saber away Now, because I don't want to be borred, I will use only the force in your demise.

Caredetru dashes at him, only to be smashed in the face by the healmet of the dead stormtrooper. He fell to the ground, but leaped back up. He charged again, but was thrown back by the force. Tressa frantically searched for her Relby, but had no luck in finding it. Caredetru, ever persistant charged again. This time he was allowed to get so close to Garrus that the needle tip of the faithful rapier could almost touch Garrus' face. But it didn't as Caredetru was lifted into the air. He could feel something closing around his throat. He kicked and thrashed for a few moments, before slowly becoming limp. When he was, Garrus but tossed him aside.

Tressa: NO!!!! Caredetru, NO!
Garrus, amused: Moron. He turned to Tressa Why, we meet again. Tell me, my beauty, did you enjoy watching your husband die? I belive that your little girl, the dark haired one, is next on my list. After you of course.......
Tressa: You....You horrible.....terrible...
Garrus, moving to Tressa, igniting his lightsaber: What? Me, the horrible terrible what?
Tressa: Monster!
Garrus: Oh now come, my darling, hasn't that one been used enough? Can't you be a little more creative? After all, don't you want your last words to be poetic? That's how most like to be remembered.
Tressa: How's this? Look out behind you.

Caredetru is in mid leap, bearing fangs. Garrus just grabbs him by the hiar and throat and tosses him into Tressa

Garrus: Honestly, why do you people always insist on making my job harder? Do you think being a sith lord is easy? Why is it.....

There was a great explosion. A hole in the wall was ripped open, and Stormtroopers began pouring in. Garrus spun around to see them, then used the force to completely disappear into thin air.

Stormtrooper: Hey, where did he go? Hey, get those people over there!
Other Stormtrooper: Halt, rebel He fires Oh, shit, my bad!

The shot ripped through the air straight at Tressa. Caredetru leaped in front of her, and the shot tore into his chest. He is dumb-founded for a second, then he collapses to the ground.

Stormtrooper: You fucking retard! What the fuck?! You just shot that guy!
Other stormtrooper: I'm sorry, sarge, it was an accident, my finger slipped! Weren't we gonna kill them anyway?

Tressa dropped to her knees at Caredetru's side. She flipped him over to look into his face and held him in her arms. He was already ghostly pale, but still breathing. He raised a shaky hand, and placed it upon her her cheek. He looked her in the eyes, and smiled.

Caredetru: I told you that I would give my life for you.
Tressa: Don't say that, Caredetru, You are going to live!
Caredetru: You and I both know that that's a lie.
Tressa hangs her head as she starts to cry.
Caredetru: Hey, now, don't be like that. Look at me, Tressa.
He puts his hand under her chin, and raises her face to look into her eyes.
Caredetru: I....want you to promise me something before I go.
Tressa: Anything.
Caredetru: For your own good......Promise......that you will.....Forget.....me......
He trails off. His hand falls from Tressa's face, gets snagged on a necklace, and falls to the ground, necklace clenched in hand. Tressa buries her face in his chest, sobbing.

(ooc- now I am dead. Someone is going to have to get Tressa and the children and get everyone out of the SSD before we can end this act and begin act 3. That will just be getting all of the affairs in order, like reading the will and stuff, and then in act 4 Garrus will attack Naboo and the little twist will be reveiled, and then Act 5 will be the final Death of Garrus)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 am

Jacky grabbed the sword while it was still in his leg and threw his father over the railing around the elevator . His father screamed all the way down and he heard a loud smack. Jacky got up with all his strenght and sliced the blaster in half with the sword Wilhelm stood shocked. Jacky smiled evily and chopped off Wilhelm's head .
Jacky(Breathing hard): It's over ... Cared'll be proud.
Jacky limped to the elevator and pushed the down button. When the door opened he saw Tressa with Cared dead in her arms. Stormtroopers surrounded her but were preoccupied with what was left of Dontay Varsis.Jacky snuck over and pulled Tressa away from Cared . They cried simultaneously as Tressa helped Jacky along.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:47 am

(OOC: As long as your aware the Planet Naboo isn't destroyed until Galactic Domination)

Duvnar and his crew were filled with rage, Duvnar, Zeekrow, Urik and Zane drew out their weapons and charged at the storm troopers, Gwazi joined in sabe held out, Reticha knelt infront of Tressa giving her support

Reticha: Tressa... Please Don't Cry... He died so we may live... He was a good man but the least we can do is respect his wishes and get out of here alive...

No matter what Tressa continued crying. Reticha wasn't having much luck, in the mean time Duvnar stabbed his sword right in the heart of the trooper who killed Caredetru

Duvnar Yelling Out Loud: YOU KILL CAREDETRU! I KILL YOU!
Zane: Die you Sentient! I shall feast on you for what you've done!

Duvnar pulled the sword out and the trooper was still alive but barely, Zane chomped down his neck and swung him all over the place until the troopers body flew off and banged into the wall exploding as Zane just crunched on the troopers head and swallowed it. Urik Grabbed two troopers by the neck and crushed them, Zeekrow swung his long sword at two other soldiers killing them as Duvnar rushed and Slaughterd another two which were catching up, Gwazi stabbed his saber in the heart of the Commader of the troopers, Gwazi disignited his saber and put it back in his belt and the trooper fell dead. All the troopers laid dead, Duvnar then approached Reticha and Tressa

Duvnar: Now come on, As I recall we still have to find Irith and Valor!
Zane: Don't Forget Jacky!
Zeekrow: And theirs Fish Head!
Urik: And that Storm Trooper you helped!
Duvnar: Ya, them to.

Duvnar then noticed Jacky was already their and the remaining troopers were fleeing

Duvnar: Well we found Jacky! How's Wilhelm doing? Dead I presume?
Duvnar said it in a congratulating and joking matter as he saw Wilhelms head roll across the floor. Meanwhile Zoroko was displeased, he had learned his agent who called him self Emperor had just allowed Dontay and Wilhelm to die. Zoroko summonded the Emperor immedietly

Zoroko: Now... My Old Master who now Serves me... You were lucky I spared you when I overuled you and made you my minion! But now you fail me by letting two of my best me get killed my a child!

Emperor: My Lord! I Beg of you to listen to me!

Zoroko: SILENCE! No More exuses my old Master! You have outlived your usefullness!

Zoroko force gripped him and tossed him out the window, once again the emergency window cover doors coverd the broken window so no one else was sucked out. Zoroko looked outside to see his old master squirming for life, he slowly died and then stopped, being a floating corpse in outerspace

Zoroko: Now to more Pressing Matters...
Zoroko Contacting Garrus: Garrus... I have one last Job for you...
Garrus: Yes my master?
Zoroko: Head to Naboo... I want you to assassinate it's queen, then move on to the tykpuers family living on their such as brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, then start picking off anyone else with ties with are.... friends... once that is done I want to you slaughter everyone you see!
Garrus: It will be done my lord...

Garrus took his personal ship and took off for Naboo. When he landed he broke into the Temple. He Hid ontop of the throne room waiting for the Queen to arrive

(OOC: Ok since Naboo will be destroyed soon anyways theirsno harm in killing their Queen a little early!)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:57 am

(ooc- Can yall just hurry up and get yall's selves off of the ship so that I can end this? also, once yall leave I can set up the ending. Just don't do anything with Zoroko. I really don't want to have to repeat myself about the scene thing. Honestly, yall are just too intwined with the whole Movie ideals, where they can cut away and stuff. Yall should all go out and see a play. Your local high schools should all put on plays every now and then. I strongly suggest that you all go and see them.)

Tressa took one last look at her dead love, lying amidst all of the fighting. She felt at her neck for the necklace that Caredetru had given her on their third date all those years ago, but it was gone. She had kept it for all of these years, but it was now gone.

Tressa, to Jacky: Caredetru...he.... he saw you as like a son. He talked very fondly about you, all the time. Wait.... where is Irith? We have to get Irith, where is she?
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:02 am

Jacky(surprised, crying, in shame): I never knew he loved me soo.I would help you look but as you see I need medical attention. Please get me to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:21 am

Duvnar than gave Reticha look of worry

Duvnar: Reticha, I need you to get Jacky, Tressa and Gwazi on the ship, me and the others will find Irith and the rest.

Reticha: Wouldn't Tressa want to help find Irith though? It's Her Daughter!

Duvnar: I know... But look at her, she's in no position to fight, and I to feel incredibly guilty losing one of my best friends... which is why I'm going to save Irith and the other and that is why I want you to get Tressa and the others to safety!

Before Reticha could respond Duvnar, Urik, Zeekrow and Zane rushed off

Zane: Head Upstairs! To Zoroko's Office! The Kids will be their!
Duvnar: What about Zoroko!
Zane: Don't worry! He's at the other side of the ship... something about speaking with his head members... the ones still alive that is!
Urik: Why don't we find Jimmy and the others!
Duvnar: They can make it to the ship on their own! The Children are in danger though! Great Danger!

The four had finally made it to the room and Urik broke down the doors. Valor ran up to Zane and hugged him in tears with Irith rushed up and cheered with happiness

Valor: Daddy! You saved me!
Zane: I would never betray you son!
Irith: Thank God your Here! Wait a Minute... Wheres Mom and Dad

Duvnar looked at Zane and zane shook his head to let him know not to tell Irith anything

Duvnar: Your Mother is waiting for you, she'll speak with you their
Irith: Alright! Lets get going!
Zane: She's Right, Now we better get going back to the ship!

==============================================================

Zekoro: Now... General Cody, Tukoshi, Sarge, Sheila. I have horrible news... Dontay and Wilhelm have been killed.... We have lost some of are best! Garrus however is going to destroy Naboo! He will make are enemies pay for what they have done!

Sarge: Shall we relised the slave girl?
Tukoshi: Slave Girl?
Sheila: The One we kidnapped from the farm, she's being corrupted as we speak
Zoroko: No... Not yet, she may have some will left in her, that and she was to be corrupted incase Garrus ever died and as you can see, Garrus is very much alive.
Cody: Yes my Lord, What must we do with the others however?
Zoroko: Nothing... Let them go.... Let them see if they will try to stop Garrus, this will be Garrus's final trial, if he passes his name will go on the list of worshiped sith Lords like Freedon Nad and Naga Sadow, if he fails... I shall unleash my new apprentice... who is much younger and more powerful than Garrus can ever dream to be...
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 am

Jacky sat in the ship next to Tressa as the others entered and took off.
Tressa, unfortunatly, had to tell the bad news to her Irith.
Jacky( confused) : That was too easy.
Tressa a bit more calm: What was too easy?
Jacky: Getting the ship away from the SSD. Usually they send all the re=enforcments they have to retrieve escapees. Wait what about Garrus and his ship?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 am

The group of six got onboad an Imperial Shuttle and flew out to the Golden Eagle, they sent in a message

Duvnar: Don't fire at the Imperial Shuttle! It's us!

Duvnar and his crew boarded the ship. Duvnar and his three friends sat down to relax. Valor and Gwazi went to bed, Reticha continued to support Tressa when Irith rushed up to Tressa and wrapped her arms around her

Irith: Mom! Your Ok! Mom.. Where's Dad?

Garrus saw the Naboo Queen rest, their were 4 guards around her. Garrus could easily kill them but that small amount of time would be enough to alert the entire Palace and allow the Queen to retreat, he had to kill her silently and flee. He Reached out his hand and started to choke her, she began floating up in the air squirming around holding her throat. She continued to do this out of the Guards Reach, The Guards called for back up and franticly tried to find what was harming her but no one could see Garrus, Then... she died. Garrus then used the force to rip her head right off and throw it to the wall letting it explode like a watermelon. He then let her blood flow and it began to write a message on the floor that said "Be warned... she was but the first to die, Tressa's beloveded siblings and parents are next" Naboo Security cam had recorded the murder and the blood message, it was even broadcast on the Golden Eagle. Problem was though Tressa's family had no way to see the message, they were at their cottage, no cable or anything

Duvnar got a panicked look and turned to Tressa

Duvnar: We better get going...
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:57 am

Jacky: That was only a decoy right? Oh Garrus is such a douch bag. He overkills his victims.
Jacky , despite his condition , actually felt like kicking Garrus in the nuts.
Jacky to Tressa: I will protect you! I feel as though Cared would want me to. Tressa I want you to be my new mom.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:02 am

(ooc- she doesn't call us "mom and dad" she calls us "Tressa and Caredetru")

Irith came running to Tressa, and was imediately enfolded in Tressa's arms. Tressa held the little girl, and continued to cry.

Irith: What's wrong, Tressa? Wait.... Did something happen to Caredetru?
Tressa: Caredetru was....... Captured.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:07 am

( We need to keep it going instead of just correcting eachother's posts.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:12 am

When Zane heard what Tressa said he opened his mouth and quickly closed it. He then turned to Duvnar

Zane: Let's get going! We can't have the Rest of Tressa's family die like Ca.... Carth!
Duvnar: Ya.... Just go start the ship...

Zane rushed off to fly to Naboo before he said anything else he would regret

Urik: Duvnar... What about the others! Were leaving them in the dust!
Duvnar: We got a shitload of other lives on the line Urik, besides they know how to handle themselves. Alright Tressa, we'll need you to take us to your family, Garrus is proebebly after them right now.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Savuel had broken off from the others after they had escaped. He had stumbled around when they found him and took him to the sick ward. He was not alone, others had been hurt as well, even worse. Everyone their helmet off, all faces of pain, sufferage.

Savuel: Their just human, their people.... why should their suffer.... If there wasn't people to do this they would be fine...

Aven 'Very true, all they were doing was following orders and look what happened. They got hurt, others were killed. These people have families too.'

Savuel: I can't let them keep going on

He stood from his sick bed and grabbed a helmet with a bloody hand print on each side. he entered the armory in his armor and left with a Jet pack, 5 thermals, a trench blaster(Shotgun), and a troopers carbine. He cut his way into the hangar just as a ship was leaving.

Savuel: There still is more, and I can still find them
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:45 pm

As Urik had mentioned, there was still one person left in the SSD. Sark was still in his cell. Suddenly a explosion ripped the cell door off. SArk wasted no time making a bolt to the droid contaiment facility. He picked up TC, re-activated him, and ran into the area that had a large hole in the wall. He then sped off to the hanger, when he saw an imperial shuttle leave the hanger. With a wave of shock, he realized that the shuttle contained his companions. He radioed the shuttle.

Sark: Hey! You forgot me! I'm still in the Star destroyer!! What do I use to escape now? There's no more ships in the hanger and I don't want to die now!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:51 pm

(OOC: Jimmy... you are freed and were left with Sauvel, BOTH OF YOU MISSED THAT PART!)

Duvnar: Jimmy! Where's Sauvel!
Jimmy: I don't know!
Duvnar: It dosen't matter! Grab a TIE Fighter and head to the Naboo Hangar! We need to get to Naboo!

Zane went into hyperspace and sped off towards naboo
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Tressa, frantic, to Duvnar: We have to do something! I can't lose my parents too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mourge in stardestroyer. Body bags are layed end to end in multiple rows. Zoroko enters, mumbling to himself)

Mourge doctor: Hey, you can't be........
Zoroko lifts him with the force, and rips his head off. He throws the body and the head against the wall, and turns back to the body bags.

Zoroko: Where is that son of a bitch? He has got to be here somewhere....... maybe....... this one? opens body bag. Caredetru, pale and bloody is inside On the first try! That's luck. Closes bag. He force lifts it up onto a guerney, and wheels it out of the room.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:25 pm

Sark and TC hopped into a TIE and sped towards Naboo. Unfortunatly, just as he entered the atmosphere, he was shot down by some republic cannons. He crashed, and climbed out of the fighter only to be confronted bu the local athorities. When he explained to them that he was NOT attacking, he entered the radio tower on the hanger and waited for Dunvar and the rest to arrive.

Sark (to radio people): Don't shoot down an imperial shuttle. I have a few friends that are coming in one and I don't want them dead.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:27 pm

Zane searched the Co-ordinates of Tressa's Parents cottage and blasted off their, Duvnar turned back to face Tressa

Duvnar: We heading their now! But Garrus is already on the planet... If we get their and Garrus had already killed them and is still their I want you to get out of their with the others! I'll handle him!
Zane: No way Duvnar! I'm going to stay their to!
Gwazi: And me!

Garrus landed by the cottage, Tressa's father rushed to the Ship and aimed a shotgun at Garrus

Tressas Father: You! What are you doing here! You'll Pay for killing my Son In Law!

He fired only for Garrus to reflect it with his saber, the bullet went right through the fathers knee, he knelt on the floor groaning in pain and Garrus gripped him in the air, He tossed him into the lake where Goober Fish (OOC: The Ones that chased Qui-Gon Underwater) dragged him under the water and the spot turned red. Garrus turned around to the cottage and started to approach it, Tressa Mother saw it through the window and fled to the back on the cottage and callerd her daughter

Tressas Mother: Tressa Dear! Please Help! Garrus came and killed your father! And now he's coming after... What! Wait! No!

The Comlink cut off as Garrus force choked her and pressed her against the wall, Garrus grinned as his cold fingers gripped around her neck and starting to squeesee tightly on her neck as he strugled for air Garrus grinned and laughed

Garrus: I shall kill all my enemies and relatives one by one until they are all dead... But once your dead... We shall have some... fun with Tressa, Slavery? Black Market? Torture? So many options....

Tressa's Mother: Curse... Curse You!
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:16 am

Floris was still locked up in a cell in the SSD. He had been tortured and interrogated. He was strong and told the Empire nothing. But now he could barely stand. They must have used every torture machine in the galaxy on him. An Imperial officer came to Floris's cell.

Officer: Since you have resisted all torture machines, you will now face the worst one. Zoroko. I've heard that sith have the power to erase you memory. The sith have ways to torture that technology cannot. So, are you ready?

Floris wouldn't be able to resist a sith, he had no hope. It would be best to kill himself so he wouldn't tell them anything. But the officer put stun cuffs on him and took him to the bridge.

Officer: Lord Zoroko, this rebel scum has resisted all means of our torture, maybe you could get some information out of him. He is a 1st Lieutenant on the rebel ranks.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Jacky looked over and saw how frantic Tressa was.
Jacky to Tressa: I'm in no condition to fight so I'll stay here and look after Irith.If that's okay with you.
Jacky only wanted the best for the woman he considered to be a mother.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Sark noticed the Golden Eagle enter the atmosphere and speed off someplace else. Sark hurridly turned to one of the radio people.

Sark: Do you have a high speed ship I can borrow?
Radio person: Yes, out back.

Sark thanked the man and put on a burst of speed towards the exit.

Radio person: Don't scratch it!

When Sark reached the speeder, he put the rolled up TC into a rack on the back and took off. He marvelled at the speed of the vehicle. He was able to keep up with the Golden Eagle at a good pace and without killing himself.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Zoroko was filled with pleasure when he saw Floris

Zoroko: 1st Lieutenant huh? He his very strong willed, only one who is strong with the force could resist such torture... I have one way to torture him... One that will also turn him to are cause... Put him in the Corruption Room!

The new doors for them were just put on, Two Dark troopers dragged Floris off and sealed him in one of the rooms, the one Gwazi was locked in. Suddenly visions started to show in Floris head, all the murders he saw, his worst nightmares, everything he regreated, he even saw the detahs of friends he wasn't their to see, Merkak, Noj, Caredetru, he saw it all from the sith holocrons, then he a voice, from the holocrons

Sith Holocron: You cannot resist it.... Join us! Give in to your anger and hatred! Join us now! Join us or you shall regret it!

Sith Spirits rised, one approached Floris and gripped his hand around his neck and lifted him in the air. The Spirt sent more memory's in his mind, the crews current state, Tressas Pain, Tressa's Parents getting slaughterd, Garrus with pleasure and joy on many occasions killing innocents

Sith Spirit: You want to kill him don't you? Give in to the Dark Side and destroy and what you hate most!

The Golden Eagle landed infront of the house, the ships door opend as Duvnar exited with Urik, Zane and Zeekrow right behind him, Duvnar looked in the water to see a floating head with blood around it, it was Tressas father, when Duvnar headed towards the house Tressa would easily be able to see her fathers floating head from her angle. The four enterd the house, the doors were all destroyed, the rooms were trashed like someone was stuggiling, Suddenly a lady flew through a wall and into the kitchen counter infront of their eyes, Garrus then walked through the hole in the wall and gripped her in the sky

Garrus: I've had my fun... now you die!

(OOC: This Next Bit I got from the TV Show Heroes)

Garrus pointed his middle and index finger at her forehead, he slowly dragged his fingers to the other side of her head from a great distance, her forehead started a trail of blood following where Garrus's hand was going, Garrus stopped then released his hand the top of the mothers head was lifted off, even the skull. Garrus then lifted out the brain, he then tossed it in the food grinder for pleasure. He then noticed Duvnar and his friends standing in shock, Garrus force pushed the four out through the windows. Duvnar stood on his feet at his three companions broke through the windows and all laid of the floor down below probebly dead

Garrus: You didn't move? You are strong in the force! It makes sense... although adopted both of your children were force-sensitve and you have done many things most people wouldn't survive.

Garrus Tapping Duvnar's Memory: The Invasion on Narshadda, Survivng on Dxun, Imperial Prisons, Encounters with Dark Jedi, your ability to fit in melee combat, how you are such a leader, how you can slaughter many in your path, how you survived the planet in the outer rim with the others even though you were dieing from a Imperial Prison which you the only one to survive out of thousands.... You can become a Great Sith!

Duvnar: No! I'll never serve! You!

Garrus: So Be it....

(OOC: I am planning to become a Jedi in Galactic Domination with a couple other things)

Garrus channeled the force, the reached out for the ship the rest were still on, he tossed it into the lake as Goober fish jumped at it going to enjoy the meal of people inside the Golden Eagle, Gwazi was quick to react, he grabbed Tressa's hand on instinct and leaped out of the ship, he landed by the house and the two rolled through the door, Garrus then put a force barrier around the house

Garrus: Their... As your friends become fish bait you three shall die by my hand....

(OOC: Now we have the planned battle with Garrus... But people in the ship, you are just in a dangerous situation, you can easily roleplay out of this but just be aware that NONE OF YOU can interupt the battle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next